shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Steven Kirsch falls in love with JbEG <3

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely breathtaking! I was eyeing the setting when I saw it listed....but knew that upgrading to a centerstone to set into the setting wasn't in the cards at this time. It looks beautiful on your hand.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!! We need more pics!!! :naughty: :naughty:

sparky6

Rough_Rock
Dani|1321650408|3064713 said:
Absolutely stunning!!! We need more pics!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Agreed! Would love to see more pics!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great story!! I'm so glad that gorgeous masterpiece found a new home and the stone you chose is just perfect in it!!! It looks beautiful on you...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
How wonderful that Phoenix's setting found a new home! Your new ring is just stunning :love: :love: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: :love:

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful, congratulations!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
talk about a match made in heaven on all counts... the setting to it's new owner, the stone to the setting, the completed piece to your hand!! Miss Betty it is GORGEOUS! and your daughter's reaction is priceless, love it!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
OMGGGG !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

STUNNING !!!!!!!!! i love the high crown of your diamond, makes this halo absolutely PERFECT and a match made in heaven ! it looks incredible on your finger !

i'm so happy this setting is now settled in a lovely home ! :wavey:

MORE PHOTOS PLEASE!!!

MsBB wanted to say that you were super sweet and kind throughout this transaction, it was really lovely to get to know you a little !

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
It looks FABULOUS on you!!! Congrats on finding a great deal on a beautiful setting!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Oops, in my previous post I meant to say Frankie, not Phoenix!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, that ring and stone are amazing :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely beautiful - love the oec stone and the setting and together they are gorgeous! You did an excellent of job of selecting a beautiful stone for that mounting - enjoy1

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a perfect combination. It's uncanny as they look like they were mean to be together.

FABULOUS!!! MANY more pictures please!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on Jewel of the Week!! Woooo! :naughty: :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Congratulations for this beauty! :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Looks terrific with your stone!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That is STUNNING! That diamond! And that setting is perfection! It looks gorgeous on your hand. Enjoy :appl:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful combination! Seriously love love love it. :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a GORGEOUS ring and stone!!! Very beautiful - and looks amazing on your hand! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Your daughter sounds so precious!! :halo: Made me smile just picturing her falling to the floor with you and her hands on her face in surprise!!! Enjoy her while she is young.... the teen years are not quite as cute! :nono:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on having the ring of your dreams! It is just stunning! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, that is just crazy beautiful!!! Gorgeous stone, and looks perfect in it's amazing new home! You must be thrilled every time you look at your hand!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi: Thank you. I am enjoying her. She is the most pure person I have ever met. She is as happy for me when I'm excited as I am for her. :love: And I am petrified of the teen years as I have 3 girls. 3 y/o dd and 2 y/o twins. Pray for me. :lol:

Frankie: The pleasure is really all mine! I'm glad we are both in complete love with our rings now. I hope you have the same email in 10 years in case I need a setting consultant. :lol: I seriously wouldn't have known what to ask for to get this ring.

Dani, sparky6: I will try to take another photo shoot on Monday. I really want to try and capture what I see. :love:

jaysonsmom: I would go and look for the listing like every other day and I didn't go for it before for the very same reasons. Then I decided that I loved the setting so much that I would just buy it and wait until I could get the right stone for it... then all the stars seemed to align for me at just the right time.

Thank you so much: Sharon, PA-C, luv, Bella, Future Mrs. W, mitsui4, yenny, ame, armywife, minmin, pregcurious, Aoife, distracts, slg, SC, sapphirering, SandyCheeks, diamondseeker, sparky6, bright ice, OCgirl, Laila, Matata, geckodani, kimmyintexas, mrssalvo, stargurl, Mayk, maplefemme, rainydaze, renogirl, Skippy, MissGotRocks, Gypsy, stci, lknvrb4, alene, Porridge, hawaiianorangetree, Iluvprettyrocks, missy, and junebug17 - everytime I look at my hand I have to remind myself that it is real!

WHOA, I made jewel of the week! LOL Thanks for letting me know Laila :bigsmile: I had to stop writing and go check! :lol:

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I am determined to try and come back with better pictures. Let's cross our fingers for that one. :rolleyes:

But here is a quick video. I just wanted to show how I think the big flashes of the OEC work so well with the little RB in the halo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_Mg092GVY

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
that video brought me out of lurkdom ! such a beautiful ring .

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
So I'm back with more pictures. It is cold and drizzly today with no sun in sight. As a true PSer I made due with what I had. :wacko:

This week is our 6 year wedding anniversary. :love:
Here is a hand shot with the ruby and diamond band Hubby bought me as an anniversary present.
DSC_6272.jpg

A close up of the stone
zoom.jpg

And some fun stuff!
must%20use.jpg

My favorite starburst pack 'Fave Reds'
details.jpg

It's all in the details
allinthedetails.jpg

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
So totally jealous my friend. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your DD reaction too. Lol you're going to have another diamond lover on your hands!!!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks friend. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results