shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Steven Kirsch falls in love with JbEG <3

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I am the extremely proud new owner of Frankie’s previously loved SK halo! I may never have sprung for it if I hadn’t seen it here first. I have experienced many rings in person since finding PS, quite a few “designer” rings as well… I have never seen anything like this before. I can never go back. Never. The smile I’m wearing now is priceless, or so DH says. So, about 10 years from now o_O when I get that 3ct honker… He’ll call up Steven (I want this same setting again!) :Up_to_something:

I received this masterpiece and shipped it off to SK for setting and resizing. He was so gracious and happy to help. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of this baby. He fixed it up brand new for me! He took very special care of it… and FAST too! Seriously fast.

Next thing I know, Boom! FedEx is at my door. My 3 y/o DD hovered over me while I opened up the box. I took one look and fell out on the floor. DD says, “What happened Mommy?” I showed her the ring and she put her little hands on either side of her face and said, “Wow, that’s an AMAZING sparkly!!” Seriously, from the mouth of babies… they don’t lie. Then she gently fell out on the floor right beside me. We laid in awe for a minute to take it all in and then we had a DANCE PARTY! :bigsmile:

JbEG sourced the diamond: 2.03 GIA L SI1 OEC. Grace was so awesome to work with. She helped me find a dream stone. Her connections and good eye are priceless.

And a big ‘ol Thank You PS for the preloved forum! This dream ring came together so perfectly for me, as fate would have it. 8)

DSC_6155.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Day! It is marvellous to be sure!

cheers--Sharon

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!! That stone is blingalicious in that setting - congrats!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, congratulations!! The stone is gorgeous, and the setting perfect! Frankies unhappiness=PA-C total joy!!!!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Because I don't have any flowers :lol:
DSC_6202.jpg

One big ball of sparkle!
DSC_6236.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! That is gorgeous. I love the stone :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
what your daughter said!!

but seriously, stunning :love: :love:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
congrats, it is so pretty~!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is fantastic! Congrats! Wear it in good health!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy wow, holy wow! :love: GORGEOUS! Looks friggin great!!! I LOVED that your daughter fell on the floor with you ;-)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is amazing! Congratulations!!!

And I agree, Grace is amazing to work with!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
congrats! It is stunning!!!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with your daughter! Beautiful stone, beautiful ring, and it looks gorgeous on your hand!

Plus, I love the photo with the adorable shoes ;))

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is gorgeous. Usually I don't like halos on round stones but WOW this ring changes my mind! It looks so fabulous on your hand, with that delicate band and then concentration of awesome with the stone and the halo.

And the story of your daughter is so cute!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow, amazing ring!!! I am so glad that frankie's beautiful ring found a new home :) I love the center stone too, it is just gorgeous! enjoy your amazing sparkly :)

SC86

Shiny_Rock
OMG! The SK setting looks AMAZING with your OEC!! Well done! :appl: :appl: :appl:

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! And I love your daughter's shoe. :cheeky:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Awe, so sweet that your daughter got to enjoy the moment with you. I absolutely love the L OEC in that setting, it's just stunning!!!! Isn't it wonderful how things worked out :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that ring is perfection with the OEC in it! :love: What a perfect combination!!!!!

sparky6

Rough_Rock
WOW what a stunning ring! I was wondering who the lucky person would be to buy this setting! It is absolutely gorgeous!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful combination. The OEC looks GORGEOUS in the halo. Congratulations on your bling!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that's one beautiful ring!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks AMAZING! :appl:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You definitely know how to rock that rock MrsBB. Congratulations. It is divine.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! What a cute arrival story, and the ring itself is absolutely STUNNING!!!

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
That is seriously one of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen!! Love the story of you and dd falling out!! Congrats!!!!!!

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and I meant to say that you have beautiful hands and it looks perfect on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results