Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 5:07:16 PM
Author: Lynn B
Whoaaaa Sna77,

GORGEOUS earrings, love love love them!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

One question, though... did you request the small 'donut' at the base of the prongs (where the 'head' meets the earring post)? Or did they just come that way? If I'm not mistaken (and OHICOULDBE!
2.gif
) the pictures of the handmade martinis on the WF website don't have that detail?

Thanks,

Lynn

These were just the handmade martini from WF... I didn't order anything special?? They pic they ahve on their site is kinda limited... there is only one angle you can see it from...

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread... Jeff was right... WF hides the handmade sttings on their website... if you Google it, however it comes up:
http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/Expert-Selection-Ready-set-to-GO_947.htm

They arent much more expensive, and are much nicer IMO...

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In three weeks I''ll be adding my own earrings here...finally...yay!!

Apple, your earrings are beautiful! Is the bezel an oval shape or is that just the reflection?

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 9:27:54 PM
Jeff,

You are a doll and I appreciate your reply! Thank you!
And yes, please do keep us posted on the details of the new studs you have coming... and of course pictures, too! Many, many pictures, please! Sir!
2.gif

Lynn

ETA: BTW, have I missed something (which is entirely possible!)? Is there a thread somewhere giving us all the details of these new studs?! Hmmmmm?!
30.gif

you missed my thread too: http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/new-studs-arriving-tomorrow-pics-t78495.html
36.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Okay...no throwing rocks (because I don''t know if this even exists)

Does anyone have any pics of princess studs that are bezeled? Can they be made? Would if have to be custom?

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
apple, I need some details!! Where did you get those? I love them!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 10:38:46 AM
Author: Miscka
apple, I need some details!! Where did you get those? I love them!
Me too! Me too!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 10:48:58 AM
Author: boston_jeff

Oh la la, Jeff.....those are beautiful!!! Ear shots??!!!
2.gif

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 11:19:01 AM
Author: Dani

2.gif
Hey Dani,

I''ll have the earrings tomorrow. Ear shots will have to wait until at least the weekend, as my ears are not pierced....
37.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
ATTENTION APPLE .... CALLING APPLE PLEASE!!!

WHERE did you find those amazing OEC bezel studs?? Deeeetails Lady!!!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 1:04:35 PM
Author: decodelighted
ATTENTION APPLE .... CALLING APPLE PLEASE!!!

WHERE did you find those amazing OEC bezel studs?? Deeeetails Lady!!!
She''s not listening to us
7.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''ll come back...they always do (evil laughter here)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 12:59:45 PM
Date: 2/21/2008 11:19:01 AM

Author: Dani

2.gif

Hey Dani,

I''ll have the earrings tomorrow. Ear shots will have to wait until at least the weekend, as my ears are not pierced....
37.gif

Ha, ha...LOL, Jeff!!!! Cant wait to see the pics! You did an awesome job (as usual)!!!
2.gif

apple

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 1:29:58 PM
Author: Addy
She''ll come back...they always do (evil laughter here)
LOL...pricescope is addictive!
They are from www.wannabuyawatch.com
I don''t see any up on the web site right now but I know they will make them on request. Mine are 18k white gold and what the store called an ''old fashioned bezel''. It sits flush on the ear, here is side view.

oecearringsideviewpic1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2008 3:03:38 PM
Author: sna77

Date: 2/19/2008 9:27:54 PM
Jeff,

You are a doll and I appreciate your reply! Thank you!
And yes, please do keep us posted on the details of the new studs you have coming... and of course pictures, too! Many, many pictures, please! Sir!
2.gif

Lynn

ETA: BTW, have I missed something (which is entirely possible!)? Is there a thread somewhere giving us all the details of these new studs?! Hmmmmm?!
30.gif

you missed my thread too: http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/new-studs-arriving-tomorrow-pics-t78495.html
36.gif
OK, you guys are killing me over here (and believe me, I mean that with the utmost of affection and awe!!!
1.gif
) Egads, my DH is certainly *tolerant* of my diamond addiction, but he sure isn't *encouraging it* like you and Jeff!!! DANG him anyway!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Sna, those studs are to die for! Gorgeous, gorgeous earrings! I have 1.47 tcw and aspire to 2+ carat tcw one day, and when I do finally feel like I have my "forever" studs, I will definitely look into the handmade martinis. Yum-o!

Buuuut, I still have a question about those. Here's the photo from the website (from GOOGLE-ING it!) and there is definitely no "donut". But yours have the donut. Can't tell from Jeff's photo above if his do or not?

But you guys didn't request the "donut", right? So that must just be how they come now?

Both of you sweet lads need to take some more pictures, especially side view ultra-close-ups, please! I'd love to see how the diamonds "fill" the settings and how the "settings" fit the diamonds. Please? Sirs?!!
36.gif

gi_WFER-AE400-Set_m.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking at this thread is what got me on board to buy a gorgeous pair of ACA diamond studs set in the "W" prong settings from Whiteflash. I am just thrilled. I can''t capture the beauty of these they way they appear in person, but DANGThese are .80ctw J, VS and SI1 4.8mm each.

RondaPotter_0221.jpg
DSCF4432.JPG
[/b]

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and for anyone who is wondering, these settings work just beautifull with the Whiteflash diamond earring jackets it just depends on what size stud you have. Luckily for me, mine work in the smaller jackets.
36.gif
RondaPotter_0221c.jpg
RondaPotter_0221b.jpg
Looks like that may be my next purchase.
31.gif
Here is a pic that Whiteflash sent me with a medium and a large size jacket.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 3:13:02 PM
Author: apple

Date: 2/21/2008 1:29:58 PM
Author: Addy
She'll come back...they always do (evil laughter here)
LOL...pricescope is addictive!
They are from www.wannabuyawatch.com
I don't see any up on the web site right now but I know they will make them on request. Mine are 18k white gold and what the store called an 'old fashioned bezel'. It sits flush on the ear, here is side view.
ACK! I love them even more now that I have seen the side view. Any way I could talk you into telling me a ballpark of what you paid for them? I would email them for a quote but I am a little ways from purchasing just yet.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Here is my pair of Old Mine cuts, 3.80ctw, H/I color, SI clarity. Set in handmade plat buttercup settings.

OMC_Earrings4.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 10:23:54 AM
Author: Sparkles22
Okay...no throwing rocks (because I don''t know if this even exists)

Does anyone have any pics of princess studs that are bezeled? Can they be made? Would if have to be custom?
Well, I have a small pair, and they are four princess cut stones in each earring, illusion set. First thing DH ever bought for me when we were dating, a few years ago now!
He got them from a local B&M and they weren''t custom. I still wear them, even though it means leaving a nice pair of WF ACA 1cttw at home. I don''t have any pics and DH has the camera, but I''ll try to get some at the weekend if you''re interested.

Jen

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of couse we are interested!!
1.gif
I want to see pics of your ACA studs again!! Can never get enough pics !!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2008 12:53:46 AM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Here is my pair of Old Mine cuts, 3.80ctw, H/I color, SI clarity. Set in handmade plat buttercup settings.

Just stunning! I too have .70ctw studs in buttercup settings. I thought for sure I would have mine reset into more simple settings...but I can''t part with them. They are just so beautiful and feminine on.

DSCF1645.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UGH... as I look at that last pic, It looks like carbon spots in the diamonds ...but THEY ARE NOT! These diamonds are close to VVS clarity. When I loupe them... I don''t see hardly anything in them. These are just incredible in person! Fabulous Ebay find!

DSCF1679.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, Ronda, The W set studs are just gorgeous but there''s something about those buttercup ones that I just love, Love, LOVE!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much... would you believe I have been considering resetting these into W settings for my second hole?? Oh I just have too many thoughts of jewelry ideas floating around in my head!!
28.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous
30.gif
. Can you post some side and on-ear pics? Maybe start a separate thread for these beauties?

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/26/2008 9:38:34 AM
Author: cushioncutnut

Just stunning! I too have .70ctw studs in buttercup settings. I thought for sure I would have mine reset into more simple settings...but I can''t part with them. They are just so beautiful and feminine on.
Oh, CCNut - say it isn''t so!! I absolutely HEART buttercup settings! Something about them is so sweet, methinks. And it gorgeous on your ears too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results