Here it is in all plat:

VC_851plat.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
and from the side:

VC851side.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
This set was really one of Larry''s favourites. I think he was trying to talk me into it. He said it is stunning in all plat. The chasing is quite deep and the detail amazing. It''s quite delicate and much thinner than the set that LiB and Mariposa have.

VC_LarrysFave2.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
from the side:

VC_LarrysFave.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
and another set I love that I am considering, 457 and 557 in all plat:

VC457Plat.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
457 and 557 from the side in all plat:

VC457PlatSide.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
457, 557 in two tone:

VC457twoTone.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
457, 557 in two tone form the side (tired of me yet
9.gif
)

VC457twoToneSide.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
And the last one is the plain gold solitaire that LiB posted a stock pic of some time ago. It really struck me, it''s so solid but smooth and beautiful. In the stock pic I didn''t like the head much, it looks like a lot of space around the stone, but you can''t see it in real life, it''s just gorgeous. Dunno though, seems a waste to get a VC that doesn''t have any engraving, chasing, piercing or anything at all !

If anyone wants closer views of any I can crop and zoom in, the pics I took were in macro, so there''s lots of room to make them more detailed.

Hope you enjoyed the show! (as much as I enjoyed putting all those gorgeous rings on!)

VC_PlainSol2_2.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 3:09:02 PM
Author: shimmer
Is it too late???

Date: 9/30/2008 12:36:14 PM

Author: angeline

I'm going to see Larry today. Any requests for pics?

I would love to see the white gold set on the left on the first page of the website (sorry! can't find the numbers). I am so jealous! Have fun
21.gif

Arrggh shimmer! I didn't take any pics of that one. I did have a ball though! I will be going back some time in a few weeks so get your requests in! He's such a sweetheart to let me take all those pics. I told him I had to post them tonight for the other VC gals on the boards! He seemed to think that an odd concept.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 7:57:38 PM
Author: AnitaT
Date: 9/30/2008 12:36:14 PM

I''m going to see Larry today. Any requests for pics?

Ack! Why didn''t I check PS earlier! I would have asked you for pictures of pendants and of the 917 wedding band. Shoot, I just want to see more pictures
31.gif

When you get a chance, please tell us about your visit. I want to hear everything!

Sorry again AnitaT! I will be going back as I wrote above, so I will definitely take pics then! I had my 3.5 year old girl with me who started out very patient but by the end there was just a continual chorus of ''I wanna go now''. I had promised her the beach afterwards
10.gif
I could really spend all day there. I just wish I could take all those cases full of rings home for play-time. If any of you girls are ever in SF, definitely let us know and we''ll take a trip.
2.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Angeline! How fabulous! Thanks for posting these pics, I love to drool over VC. My favorite is the 457, 557 set. Swoon!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh Angeline-how fun! They''re all gorgeous on you! choices...choices...

Did you happen to see 107? I''m considering it for a colored stone ring. Very simple--thick solid shank with a little engraving. I talked with Larry about it, and he is just so nice!

I love that plain yellow gold ring you posted--I''m really into thicker shanks right now.

I was considering VC for my reset, but I just decided to go with James Meyer. He just received my diamond in the mail--very excited!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 9:32:44 AM
Author: Miscka
Wow, Angeline! How fabulous! Thanks for posting these pics, I love to drool over VC. My favorite is the 457, 557 set. Swoon!

You''re very welcome! I''m glad others enjoy them as much as I do!

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 10:26:05 AM

YUMMM!
30.gif
What a beautiful set...Which one are you leaning towards?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 10:01:02 AM
Author: coatimundi
Oh Angeline-how fun! They''re all gorgeous on you! choices...choices...

Did you happen to see 107? I''m considering it for a colored stone ring. Very simple--thick solid shank with a little engraving. I talked with Larry about it, and he is just so nice!

I love that plain yellow gold ring you posted--I''m really into thicker shanks right now.

I was considering VC for my reset, but I just decided to go with James Meyer. He just received my diamond in the mail--very excited!

Ooooh coati! I looove James/Caleb Meyer. What design are you doing? Also do you have a pic of the 107? It sounds right up my alley. I also love that Victory ring that Selkie has the 3-stone of from Cross.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 10:58:32 AM
Author: Lill_The_Thrill

YUMMM!
30.gif

lill, not sure if you were asking me but happy to talk VC anytime anyway! I really love the plain solitaire and also the 851/951 in either 2-tone or all plat. When I look at the pics I like the all plat better, but in real life yesterday the 2-tone blew me away!. I also love the 457. Lets face it I love all of them!

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 12:17:35 PM

Date: 10/1/2008 10:58:32 AM
Author: Lill_The_Thrill

YUMMM!
30.gif

lill, not sure if you were asking me but happy to talk VC anytime anyway! I really love the plain solitaire and also the 851/951 in either 2-tone or all plat. When I look at the pics I like the all plat better, but in real life yesterday the 2-tone blew me away!. I also love the 457. Lets face it I love all of them!
Yes I was talking to you
2.gif
! They''re all so darn beautiful, I wouldn''t be able to pick one..lol

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 12:14:33 PM

Ooooh coati! I looove James/Caleb Meyer. What design are you doing? Also do you have a pic of the 107? It sounds right up my alley. I also love that Victory ring that Selkie has the 3-stone of from Cross.

Angeline, here is 107. I''ll post the James Meyer setting in a second.

I love the 107--I want to set a Malaya garnet in it!

VC107a.jpg

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 1:10:57 AM

Sorry again AnitaT! I will be going back as I wrote above, so I will definitely take pics then! I had my 3.5 year old girl with me who started out very patient but by the end there was just a continual chorus of ''I wanna go now''. I had promised her the beach afterwards
10.gif
I could really spend all day there. I just wish I could take all those cases full of rings home for play-time. If any of you girls are ever in SF, definitely let us know and we''ll take a trip.
2.gif
Angeline,
Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. The rings are beyond amazing!
30.gif
I hope one day to be able to visit the VC factory. There are two pictures that jumped out at me. The first one is the all platinum 851/951 set. You can see your daughter''s little hand in the corner of the picture. It is almost as if she is imitating you. It is just darling! The second picture is of Larry''s favorite design. The ring cases in the background just make my mouth water!
3.gif

I am so glad you are going back to see Larry again! We get more pictures! Yay! And, if you and Larry wouldn''t mind, I would love to see pendants.
30.gif

Wow, the settings are so beautiful!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Angeline-here is the James Meyer setting I'm getting for my 1.85 rb.

I'm so excited! He started work on it today! The photo is originally yellow gold--I photoshopped it so, the color may look off.

*sorry for the James Meyer threadjack!*

jamesmeyercoat.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 6:48:26 PM
Author: AnitaT
Date: 10/1/2008 1:10:57 AM

10.gif
2.gif

Angeline,

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. The rings are beyond amazing!
30.gif
I hope one day to be able to visit the VC factory. There are two pictures that jumped out at me. The first one is the all platinum 851/951 set. You can see your daughter''s little hand in the corner of the picture. It is almost as if she is imitating you. It is just darling! The second picture is of Larry''s favorite design. The ring cases in the background just make my mouth water!
3.gif

I am so glad you are going back to see Larry again! We get more pictures! Yay! And, if you and Larry wouldn''t mind, I would love to see pendants.
30.gif

Wow, the settings are so beautiful!

How cute that you noticed that! Yes she did have a good time trying on some of the rings. I will be most happy to get more pics
9.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 6:49:51 PM
Angeline-here is the James Meyer setting I''m getting for my 1.85 rb.

I''m so excited! He started work on it today! The photo is originally yellow gold--I photoshopped it so, the color may look off.

Oh golly that is beautiful! I do love bezels. Good PS job, I can''t tell at all. I bet you''re having trouble sleeping waiting for that puppy!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 6:53:03 PM
Date: 10/1/2008 6:49:51 PM

Angeline-here is the James Meyer setting I''m getting for my 1.85 rb.

I''m so excited! He started work on it today! The photo is originally yellow gold--I photoshopped it so, the color may look off.

Oh golly that is beautiful! I do love bezels. Good PS job, I can''t tell at all. I bet you''re having trouble sleeping waiting for that puppy!

9.gif
I am indeed! I love bezels, and this one is just perfect for me!

Can''t wait to see what you choose!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mariposa, LOVE your new diamond!!!

Angeline! I can't keep up your upgrades! I am excited that you may get a VC set, though! Do you still have the Maytal ring? You talked about a 3 ct. stone right after that, but I wasn't sure if you were getting an extra set or upgrading that 2 ct. E stone. I may have missed something!

Coati, James Meyer is one of my favorites, too! I got some quotes from him in the last month, but I haven't decided on a project yet.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 7:33:24 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Mariposa, LOVE your new diamond!!!

Angeline! I can''t keep up your upgrades! I am excited that you may get a VC set, though!

Coati, James Meyer is one of my favorites, too! I got some quotes from him in the last month, but I haven''t decided on a project yet.

Ha! You can''t keep up, you should see my poor dh! This is it though, even WF''s patience is worn out I think. Brian called it diamond renting
9.gif
Seriously though I had to go through the honker phase to realise that huuuge diamonds just aren''t me. The 3ct was beautiful but just too much. Even the 1.8 I think is pushing it but there just isn''t anything else I really want at WF right now, and I kind of had to act before they changed their minds on me!

Anyway this way I get to do two different settings which helps my indecision cos I don''t have to choose just one!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d love to have another set! Actually I still have my original 1 ct. stone, but I unfortunately have become a diamond cut snob after being on PS so long that I really don''t want to reset that diamond! Do you still have the Maytal ring?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 8:01:48 PM
I''d love to have another set! Actually I still have my original 1 ct. stone, but I unfortunately have become a diamond cut snob after being on PS so long that I really don''t want to reset that diamond! Do you still have the Maytal ring?

I do still have the Maytal ring. I am thinking of putting a sapphire in it, but also thinking of selling it to finance these settings. Not sure if all that bling is really me.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, it is easy to love rings like that but not really want to wear them on a daily basis. That was very much me. I finally went with the plain solitaire and the legacy band which gave me a set that was elegant and simple, but I was able to get a little taste of that milgrain and pave on the wedding band! The VC set I wanted was something like $7500 in platinum, and I had this fear that it might be too dressy for all the time. I adore it and still wish I could have the set, but I think what I ended up with was the best choice for me for my lifestyle and daily wear. If I had tons of extra money, I''d have the VC set as a second set, though!

I do think that Maytal ring would be fabulous with a colored stone. What size is it?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 8:25:51 PM
You know, it is easy to love rings like that but not really want to wear them on a daily basis. That was very much me. I finally went with the plain solitaire and the legacy band which gave me a set that was elegant and simple, but I was able to get a little taste of that milgrain and pave on the wedding band! The VC set I wanted was something like $7500 in platinum, and I had this fear that it might be too dressy for all the time. I adore it and still wish I could have the set, but I think what I ended up with was the best choice for me for my lifestyle and daily wear. If I had tons of extra money, I''d have the VC set as a second set, though!

I do think that Maytal ring would be fabulous with a colored stone. What size is it?

Exactly!! I love the ring, but it''s too hard to wear on a daily basis. Just requires too much conscious effort on my part. I want something I can put on and it blends with me, not something I feel conscious of all the time. By size I guess you mean finger? It''s a 6. The stone size is 8mm.

You loved the scrolly set? I loved that one too, but I agree, I want something without too many extra diamonds, if any at all. I''m really a plain jane at heart! the VC gives me the detail without it being in-your-face so to speak.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results