shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dream Ring! I''m going CRAZY!

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
D

Deactivated member 42515

HollyS! I checked out ur ring and its so pretty! Is urs the princess cut? Cuz the pic is of one. :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy gorgeous ring! I cannot wait to see your handshots!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yay! Haha diamond*dana ur post is so great. HOLY GORGEOUS RING hahaha funny funny

I''m just imagining the day I get the phone call and the 2 hour drive to the jewelers and when I walk in the door and open up that huge blue box!!!!!!!

TADA! Hahaha

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks very nice. So glad you''re getting your dream ring!! Please share photos when you can.

D

Deactivated member 42515

PPL!!! I have updates!!! So I talked to a tacori concierge and it is sooooo worth the 25 dollar deposit that they put towards the purchase! Loving it! hehe anyway! she was sooo nice and she wore a sample ring they had to show me what it will look like in real life! im so excited to show you guys! oh! and she says my ring should ship around january 11th! I''m glad that now I have an actual date to count down! Enjoy! I have been drooling! oh! haha and she told me that at tacori, they call my ring the "five table ring" and I was like huh? and she laughed and said its cuz even people from five tables away will totally notice it! YAY TACORI!

oh and I got the halfway version. NO need to have diamonds on the bottom!
41.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ht2531front.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Another of the side

ht2531side.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

This is her finger. She was showing me the undercarriage of the crown! omg..... the computer is all wet from my drooool
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif

ht2531under.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is SO GORGEOUS! Can''t wait to see handshots!

D

Deactivated member 42515

haha you and me both!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That 1st picture literally took my breath away!!!!!!
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I can see exactly why it''s your dream ring, and why you can''t wait!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Date: 12/4/2009 4:53:42 PM
Author: joflier
That 1st picture literally took my breath away!!!!!!
30.gif
awww yay! thanks! I hope mine looks as beautiful! The baguettes on mine are gonna be a tiny bit smaller than the one on the picture and I think that will make the flow of the baguettes on the matching band so much better!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! That is a design that would not normally be my style, but that ring is AMAZING!!!! Somehow all of the elements just come together perfectly so it doesn''t look like too much. It'' so beautiful and unique! I can''t wait for handshots!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
hooray

D

Deactivated member 42515

I think I am just torturing myself! All i do is stare at the pictures the whole day! Before my tacori concierge sent me these pics I was staring at their stock photos and now that she sent me these I just keep staring..... I have a sickness guys! haha which im sure you guys alllll know about with ur rings!!! haha
31.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its gorgeous! look at the details
30.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

haha dont worry D&T!! I toootally notice the details! hahaha I have been zooming in and staring and then zooming out and trying to put my finger next to it to imagine what it would look like! I told you I''m going insane. I hope I dont throw up and faint to the floor of the jewelers when I actually see it! Cuz at this point I feel a little unlike myself... a tad crazy perhaps? haha
32.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

Alright, so I have calmed down. I reread all my posts and I seriously just sound like a lunatic and not just someone who is excited. Haha

Danielle0616

Rough_Rock
Wowzers! That is a RING. I can just imagine all the compliments you will get
30.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

haha thanks.

Danielle I love your''s too! The thin band is so beautiful! And you guys even have the the his and hers rings! haha I spent too much money on mine so my DH gets nada! hehe hes so good to me

Danielle0616

Rough_Rock
That is what I loved so much about my set, dainty.....but still blingy
1.gif
Yeah his band, with 7mm of platinum....that thing weighs a ton but it was totally worth it
28.gif

I CANNOT wait to see hand shots of your new ring!

D

Deactivated member 42515

haha oh my god, i wasnt even thinking about how much a 7mm band of just pure platinum would weigh! haha his left arm is gonna start bulking up bigger than his right after may!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how you are going to make it another month, I think I would go completely mental esp. after those pictures!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set. Can''t wait to see hand shots!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Tacori E-Ring, yours is one of my favorite favorite favorite rings on PS! its sooo beautiful and has this special flow to it that literally takes my breath away everytime I see it!

melissacutie

Rough_Rock
i might as well get a prince or at least somebody who belongs to the royal family as my husband to have these kinds of beautiful jewelries too hahahahahaha!! but the question is, is there anyone right there who''ll marry me??? LOL!

D

Deactivated member 42515

go away. spammer!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2009 11:27:30 PM
Author: YayTacori
Tacori E-Ring, yours is one of my favorite favorite favorite rings on PS! its sooo beautiful and has this special flow to it that literally takes my breath away everytime I see it!

Thank you so much! I guess you found one of my threads
2.gif
I am really bad at reposting my pics. Usually a kind soul takes pity on me and does it for me
16.gif
I think your set is stunning and cannot wait to see more pics!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you are going to have a gorgeous set, YayTacori! I especially love the wedding band. I can see why you''re so excited
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results