shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dream Ring! I''m going CRAZY!

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
D

Deactivated member 42515

I have finally orderd my dream ring! Now I have to wait the 4-6 weeks for Tacori to make it!

Specs:

Tacori HT2531 from the Crescent Collection
E-Ring: 0.95 ctw
W-Band: 0.18 ctw
Center Stone: 1.5 Round

All together I shall have 2.63 ctw! I''m so excited!!!!! I don''t know if I''m gonna last the month- month and a half!!

HT2531RD12X.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

the band. I didnt want the eternity, so it will be the halfway

HT2531B.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it sounds gorgeous! Congrats :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thanks! I have been waiting and looking for such a long time! It seems so surreal now that the time has finally come!!! I love the baguettes and the pave detail! I just hope that it looks as beautiful as the picture! I have been reading that the tacori pictures don''t do the rings justice! I have seen some tacoris in person but never my setting so I''m so super excited!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I love the detail on the undergallery of the wedding band- it''s nice when higher-end names actually have posh details like that. The setting itself is just lovely too, I''m a big fan of ornate tapered settings like that.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just adore Tacori
30.gif

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
Love that wedding band!! Beautiful!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Can''t wait to see the real deal in a few weeks!!!

mariel

Shiny_Rock
Wow that''s fabulous and a whole lot of bling ;-) I''m sure it while be worth the wait!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous!!! Cant wait to see pics of it on your hand!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

Me too! I''m so excited! And the people on this site has helped me sooo much! Does anyone else have a tacori? My jeweler said he was gonna nag at them until they said it would be ready before xmas but I''m seeing that ppl said it took a good 4-6 weeks. My jeweler was soooooo great tho! They totally took care of me! And both the managers were there helping me for 3 hours while I asked them question after question. And this was black friday weekend and they were busy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I just wish Tacori gave updates! Like, if there are like 20 steps, they email me and say we are not on step 2! haha

D

Deactivated member 42515

I meant NOW on step2 haha not NOT on step2

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome!! It looks great already. Can''t wait to see the pictures in real life.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Tacori indeed!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow.....its going to be stunning. I can''t wait to see it either.
36.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

You guyyyyys I''m gonna die before it comes from anticipation!!!!!! I''m not gonna last thru christmas!!!! How about u guys show me ur rings and I can live vicariously thru u while I get it! They r supposed to call me this week and let me know a pretty good estimate of when its supposed to be done! I''m about to break down and call them!!! I need an intervention! Haha I ordered it on saturday which minus the weekend, it has only been 3 days!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
That is one delicious ring. Tacori makes such wonderful settings. They never look too busy or overdone no matter how intricate they are. Stunning!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring, and love the wedding band, that will be a killer set!!!! I can''t wait for your hand pics!!!
30.gif

K+D=4

Rough_Rock
Ditto to ALL previous posts!

Tacori pieces are to die for!! Their Crescent pieces are awesome!

Congrats!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

You guys are all so great! This will totally help me thru this longggggggg time! Haha any of u guys have tacori rings? I have seen the show me your tacori thread and omg... Beautiful! Especially I think her name is lotsofsparkle? Omg... Her ring... Droooool haha. I hope mine is as pretty as hers!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Mine took 4 weeks I think but it was in the spring.

D

Deactivated member 42515

I knowwwww. How horrible is MY timing! Haha the month of christmas... But my jeweler promised to harrass them until they said 2 weeks so I have my fingers crossed!!!! But I''m thinking its gonna be like january by the time I get it! Tacori e-ring! I think I have seen ur ring! Can u post it here for me? Chanks!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I really like the wedding band.

D

Deactivated member 42515

hey.... wait a min... why doesnt my ring have the crescent tacori trademark on the bottom of the band? shouldnt it be there? Someone told me that some of them dont cuz they are not part of the tacori crescent collection but mine is! what going on! Atleast the pictures dont have them! hmmm...I''m gonna have to give my jeweler a call.... I might sound all anal and annoying to them but I want this ring to be perfect!!!! You guys all agree right? Cuz I should say something while they are making it cuz its harder to change or even cant change after they are done!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t know about the trademark, but those are gorgeous!!

Can''t wait for handshots
30.gif

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so happy for you that you got your dream ring! The ring and the band are gorgeous! Congratulations to you!
36.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

Seriously! I can''t wait till I can slide that baby on my finger!!!!! Why oh why did I pick christmas time to get my ring! Pshhh actually I didn''t even pick it, it just happened! And it just so happens to be christmas time! Hahaha oh woe is me!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone else have a tacori?

My Tacori took about about six weeks, BUT, mine is much less detailed than yours. I can imagine that 6-8 weeks will be how long you''ll wait.

BTW, this is a gorgeous ring; congratulations!

(Mine is 2502PR7)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Uuuuuggghhhh just killlll meeeeeee. Jeweler said 2 weeeeks... Why r they trying to torture me? Haha putting my hopes up.I was already thinking it will take a good 6 weeks or so but when they told me 2 I was sooo ecstatic! Hahah maybe a miracle will occur!

But u guys r all so great for leaving me ur comments! I appreciate it during this hard time! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results