shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby KD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE it!!
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

It kills me that you call a 2.6ct a baby... My centerstone is .50ct! And it's considered HUGE where I am, so I can't even imagine a 2.6!
6.gif
28.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Ries. CONGRATULATIONSfor you and your FI!!!!! how beautiful ring!!
can''t wait to see more handshot.
hope you have wonderful timeat Niagara.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. That''s all I know to say right now.
30.gif
23.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely perfect! Congratulations! I love it! So spectacular...rounds with pears (especially by Leon) are just such works of art!

CT026

Rough_Rock
Congratulations to you both and what a beautiful ring!!
36.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
OMG!
SO gorgeous and SO perfect!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous and perfect!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see more pictures!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it is so beautiful!!!!! Congrats on your engagement!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, RIES!!
36.gif

Just got home from work, and saw this! Your ring is AMAZING!!!
30.gif
30.gif
So happy for you!!
36.gif

Enjoy this special time!!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
*picking self up off the floor*

OH. MY. WORD! Gorgeous, perfect, exquisite ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Simply FABULOUS, Ries!

Congratulations... and MORE PICTURES, PLEASE!!!
36.gif

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! That''s a beautiful ring!!
30.gif

Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone...I just returned to a 100 lovely and sweet messages. Thank you for all the happy wishes and compliments. I''m so lucky to have so many Pricescope friends. Niagara Falls was amazing. My father had a blast on the Maid of the Mist boat trip - which takes you right into the falls. It was probably one of the most memorable moments I''ve ever had. We got soaked!!!!! It was so much fun. I hope it''s okay if I share a few Niagara Falls pictures....

N_DSCN1534.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Niagara...

N_DSCN1517.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Niagara Falls....

N_DSCN1515.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxx

HAND_DSCN1499.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxx

DSCN1494_hand.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Side

SideDSCN.jpg

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Simply stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Please post some profile shots. This is my dream setting and it's great to see a version closer to my center stone size. Congratulations on your enagagement!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful ring. I think whatever reason Loen used the single prongs, it looks fabulous and perfectly proportioned. The pears are a perfect size for the center and I love the way it is set low. Congrats on your engagement!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I''m so glad it''s finaly on my finger! I feel so silly but I just cannot believe my luck! It''s hard to focus on anything and all I do is look at my hand!!!!! HELP ME!!! I''m going to get fired from work.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a ring!!! Congratulations, it''s truly amazing. Niagra looks beautiful and romantic too, congrats again.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Gemologygal - I asked for the exact setting on Leon''s website that was created for DarlingK (3 stone pear) which included the double claw prongs. I was shocked when it did not arrive with double claw prongs...I still have to ask Mark to ask Leon about that. I must admit that seeing a 2.6ct is not as huge as I imagined (diamond shrinkage set in fast perhaps due to my ring size) - which makes me think that Leon made the right choice to do the single claws since it would have distracted from the center diamond. The claws are very tiny in reality with not much space between the current claws and side stones. If he added the double claws it would have formed a row of metal at the top. I think Leon decided that based on the measurements of the 2.6ct it looked better with single claws. NOT SURE...I will call Mark tomorrow. I''m not going to change it because it is perfect in my eyes. I also do not want to part with my ring. LOL!

A little blurp...We bought the 2.6 ct diamond from Mark from Engagement Rings Direct in New York. I saw the diamond listed in Pricescope and waited for months until we were financially stable and ready to proceed. Mark inspected the diamond (arranged for it to come to his store) He called and said it was fine. I then mentioned to him that I would like to set the diamond in a Leon Mege 3 stone setting and he suggested to make all the arrangements on my behalf - they are buds. I was happy about this arrangement! I specified the style number and gave him free range to pick the size of the pear diamonds based on what he felt would work well with the center...He then approached Leon and viola! It was done in 3 weeks. I reminded Mark that I wanted the setting to be super low and I must say that it''s the lowest setting I''ve ever seen in person. I could not be happier. I think the only thing that was disappointing to me is that I was not asked about the claws before hand. I also wish my sausage fingers would shrink. Ha ha ha!

Thanks again to everyone. I promise to post more pictures on Tuesday and Wed.

35.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Woow, Ries - your ring is beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement and gorgeous ring.

{Looks just as great with the single claw prongs, btw}
35.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Ries,

Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring. It looks perfect. The size of the pears and the angle of the 3 stones are just right. Both the top view and profile view look gorgeous. I usually like the Leon double claws, but on this ring, the single prongs look good.

AN

ello

Brilliant_Rock
thank you!
9.gif
I appreciate it!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif

funDSCN1508.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
so cool!

NAG_DSCN1519.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
By the way I wanted to ask...do you guys feel that I should get the setting revised to the double claws or stick with the singles? I like both options - not sure anymore...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ries - I think the single prongs are lovely on your ring, but if part of your original vision was for the double split prongs then I would ask about having the singles replaced. Prongs are an important part of the look IMO, but call Mark and see what can be done about it with Leon. The doubles are what you asked for it seems, this is your e-ring so find out if it can be done. But whatever you do it is still a perfect and gorgeous ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ries-

I love your ring the way it is- those prongs are so delicate and lovely- unless it really bothers you, I wouldnt change a thing. You can call and ask about Leon''s reasoning, but he probably just decided at some point during the design process that the single prongs flattered your stone and setting more than the doubles would. But if you need to find out for yourself just to make yourself feel better, you are entitled to that...

Again, your ring is lovely. Enjoy it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results