shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Radiants?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous radiants everyone!
Jelly, your ring is so pretty! Would you mind sharing more detail....depth and the measurements?

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Can''t believe I missed this thread! LOVE the Radiants and here''s mine:
EngagementRingHorizontal.jpg

1.2 ct. Square Radiant (1.01 Ratio)
1A Cut Class
D
VS1
Moderate Flouresence

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine, Michael E made it for me. See the little heart prongs. The center is one I had purchased from Diamonds by Lauren
Total weight is 1.5ct

Sandra_side.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
here''s my emerald shaped elongated radiant cut with trillions...

monring20.jpg

aimdog

Rough_Rock
Here''s mine!
35.gif

2DSC07172.JPG

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread!!! Here''s mine!

Another Hand shot 6-23-06.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Close up!

close up 6-23-2006.jpg

Ippon20

Rough_Rock
sorry about the size everyone (still learning)....that''s a 1.53 carat F, VS2

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ippon20 that''s very nice. Could we have more pictures please?

Who did the setting for you?

Ippon20

Rough_Rock
Stone Hunter, here is the thread that I posted after I proposed. It shows some more pics and specs:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/happy-b-day-to-me.44810/=

As for the ring, I designed it myself in collaboration with a close famly friend (have the wax mold in a safe at my home). Unfortunately, I am not really allowed to give his name out simply because he works for a certain "woman and company"
2.gif
that discourages from doing custom work using their materials. I wanted something unique that noone else could duplicate and am now in the process of doing the same for the wedding band. What you can''t really see is the etch that travels down the shank after the micro pave. For the band, I am thinking I am going to do that same etching along with a single pave set diamond as to not distract from the radiant. What do you think?

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I am so in love with radiants!! I really didn''t know anything about radiants until pricescope, and there were 2 rings on here that prompted me to ask my boyfriend to start looking at radiants in addition to princess cuts. I hope SeattleSparkle and radiantlover don''t mind my adding their beautiful rings to this post. I like to have all my favorites in one thread so I can look at them all in one place.

By the way, I went and looked at princesses and radiants today, and told everyone to stop the search for princess cuts. We are now focused on radiants!
Here''s SeattleSparkle''s ring:
("It''s a 1.64 VS1 G Radiant with a braided pave band that rounds out the ring to an even 2 carats.") and the link is https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/good-things-come-to-those-who-wait-im-engaged.50428/=

seattlesparkle1.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
It's getting late but I'm just obsessed with the radiants...

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Eva17's supergiant radiant (AMAZING!): "It is a G - VS1 5 ct."
Link

Eva17.jpg

CT026

Rough_Rock
Hi CrownJewel- Thanks for posting my ring! All of the rings on this thread are so beautiful...
18.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Thanks CrownJewel for posting my ring- here''s another picture (cause I love it so much)

Specs (in case anyone cares):
Radiant cut, E, SI1
.86 carats
measurements: 5.9x5.46x3.66mm (I have no idea if that''s good or bad)
depth: 67.00%
table: 71.10%
girdle: thin
culet: none
good polish & symmetry
Side stones totalling 0.16 carats, SI and G/I in color

47b6d724b3127cce8cacd10bac2f00000016102BYuGTZwyYw

I fell in love with radiants all over again when I saw this thread.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, CrownJewel for posting my ring! Here''s another pic for fun. And no, I never started my own thread...
2.gif
Not enough pictures!

Everyone''s radiants are GORGEOUS! I love this thread!

Leaf_1.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I want to play too! Here are my light yellow radian earrings!

DSCN2378.JPG

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Molly1024: I don''t know much about radiant specs, but your measurements look good to me after all that I''ve read on pricescope! And your ring is beautiful. I love the photo of you and your husband (?) in your avatar.

jfo: You should DEFINITELY start your own thread!!! You have 4 or 5 pictures of your beautiful ring posted throughout pricescope, so you should collect them into one thread! I actually printed out your ring to show my boyfriend because I really like the setting. I''m trying to decide between that setting and something with pave and milgraining. I know, they''re completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Your ring is beautiful and the stone looks SO big!!

zhuzhu: I''m glad you came to this thread to play! Your earrings are soooo pretty. Isn''t it fun to wear so many sparkles?

Let''s get more radiants to come play...

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, jfo, if you don''t end up starting a thread for that sparkler, I''m going to start one for you. No joke. Well, unless you really don''t want me to. :)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Molly: I am sure that I commented on the thread for your re-set, but just in case I did not, I love your ring!! The thin eternity setting paired with your radiant is really gorgeous!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2006 4:19:55 PM
Author: jfo
Thanks, CrownJewel for posting my ring! Here''s another pic for fun. And no, I never started my own thread...
2.gif
Not enough pictures!

Everyone''s radiants are GORGEOUS! I love this thread!

~~Jfo, your ring is gorgeous!! It doesn''t matter if you have 1 pic, or 100, it deserves its own thread!!
30.gif
What kind of setting is it in??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results