shape
carat
color
clarity

Here's my new eternity w-band from SP/Facets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

As some of you know, I''ve been shopping around for a wedding band and have been debatting on either a bead-set eternity band or a shared-prong eternity band. Most of you voted on the former and I agreed but when I went to try the bead-set on with my e-ring, my FI and I didn''t really love the look of them together. However when we passed by Birks (Canada''s eq. of Tiffany''s) and tried on their shared prong...oh my!
30.gif
My FI and I knew we found the ONE!

I decided to contact SP/Facets to quote me a price on a shared-prong eternity band in PLAT and wanted the width of the ring to be approx 2.4mm. Well they quoted me a price and we wired them the money, they later contacted me that they made a mistake on the price but they would stand by the price they quoted me.
36.gif
9.gif

They shipped it out 3 weeks later, when my FI and I opened the box, we were blown away by the ring! The diamonds sparkled like crazy!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Specs (ring size 2.75):
w-band: 22 RB 1.12tcw F-G VVS-VS (ideal-premium cuts) in PLAT
e-ring: 1.27ct radiant E SI1 in an x-prong PLAT setting

Okay so here are some pics...don''t mind the sink and tub!
20.gif
I haven''t had the chance to take any pics of the rings outside yet.

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Pics of my rings with my cat!
28.gif
41.gif

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

I can''t wait to wear the eternity band in less than 2mths!!!
9.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
VERY nice!!! Love that band, it looks perfect with your e-ring.

Can I ask a question? There have been a lot of pics with rings on pets. Are you guys worried that the pets might eat the ring? Just wondering, I don''t have any pets myself. But I love the pics of bling, puppies, and kitties, so keep them coming!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, they are so pretty together! You will love wearing them officially! I like the shared prong, myself, and it was nice they stood by their quote. Your ering is stunning too! Kitty has some bling going on! I wondered that too, Ciinderella...a pet can gulp something down QUICKLY. My pup finds all kinds of stuff and it is in her mouth so fast...and her jaws are like iron when I try to get it out!

Honeyfly

Rough_Rock
Wow it''s gorgeous!!! I love it! That''s exactly the style I like (but maybe half or 3/4 eternity, undecided!), but with a Princess solitaire which I hope to be getting soon. Have to wait a bit for the band though
emsad.gif

Enjoy that beautiful bling when you finally get to wear it!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS sparkle!!! Goes great w/ your radiant AND your kittykat!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That''s a lovely ring!! Congrats and I love the kitty pics!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
OHWOW! It looks great with your ering, Radiantlover!
30.gif
I just adore the sleek solitaire paired with the eternity band look. It''s beautiful! Is it comfy to wear? And I can''t imagine having size 2.75 fingers. You must be incredibly petite. Makes the diamond look even bigger, huh? Lucky lucky girl.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 1:51:33 AM
Author: Cinderella
VERY nice!!! Love that band, it looks perfect with your e-ring.

Can I ask a question? There have been a lot of pics with rings on pets. Are you guys worried that the pets might eat the ring? Just wondering, I don''t have any pets myself. But I love the pics of bling, puppies, and kitties, so keep them coming!
OMG...on TV tonight they showed an X-ray of a Dog''s tummy with a big ole engagement ring in it! Too funny!

Love the ring...I just got the baby version (.60ct) and it''s so cute and sparkly and was the only size that matched my E-ring! Boo Hoo for me...but I think I''ll eventually talk my husband into the twin!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
too funny tawn. Aside from the possibility of a pet eating one''s ring, I wonder how you guys get your pets to stand still long enough for the picture.

Congrats on the wedding band! It looks terrific with your ER!!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! beautiful pair of rings.
30.gif
10.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty combination - your rings are gorgeous!

The cat looks very engrossed in those rings - could be a fight to get them back!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I really like how that looks! Good for you! ....waiting patiently for my eternity band to come in....

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
they look great! and very very sparkly..good choice =)))
36.gif

and ur ring size is 2.75??? sigh....one day ill get lipo for my chubby fingers...one day!!!!
9.gif

ETA: I love all the sparkles from ur wedding band on the sink!!! (or is that just dropplets of water!?!? hmmm!! can't tell
20.gif
)

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Radiantlover!

Well you know I love your gorgeous bling...but I really hate you for your 2.75 fingers
2.gif

Love the look, it reminds me of Researcher''s set actually. Gorgeous!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your eternity band looks just perfect with you e-ring. congrats, gorgeous set.

regarding pets in pics..my doggie (see avatar) would never eat/swallow anything that wasn''t food. she''d sniff it but that''s about it. getting her to sit still with a ring on her nose, that''s a whole nother challege I have yet to try
32.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
perfect match to me.
It''s a lovely look.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful! Love them, and the cat too!!

cheers--Sharon

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful set--the rings look perfect together!

I''d have to sedate The Demon Dog to be able to get a pic like that by the way! As for him eating the rings... not a doubt in my mind he''d suck them down in an instant. What a conversation that would be with the insurance company...

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man, do those rings look GORGEOUS together!
30.gif
Congrats!

Your cat is adorable too!
35.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 9:40:42 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Absolutely beautiful set--the rings look perfect together!

I''d have to sedate The Demon Dog to be able to get a pic like that by the way! As for him eating the rings... not a doubt in my mind he''d suck them down in an instant. What a conversation that would be with the insurance company...
LOL-DeeJay- that made me laugh- I would NEVER be able to get ring pics with my "devil dog" either- he is so bad!

Congrats radiantlover- what a beautiful set! Enjoy it!
emteeth.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwwww...............you kittycat is just adorable!

Rings are pretty cool too!

blod
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - I love it! They look so perfect together. Just gorgeous. And love the kitty paw shot with the rings...my cat would have tried to eat them. LOL.

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!!
9.gif

I found the eternity band to be very comfortable but I only wore it for 4 hours when we picked it up in VT (for tax purposes
31.gif
)...BTW Burlington is a beautiful town!
1.gif

I was a little worried when I placed my rings on Damian (my cat) but surprisingly he didn''t try to play with it! I tried to place them on his head but he didn''t like that and they fell
32.gif
(thankfully on the futon) and he tried playing with them, but I grabbed them on time.

I don''t think it would have worked with my other cat...she''s a little ''difficult'' at times! LOL! I guess it depends on the type of pet you have!

I''ll try to take more pics this weekend!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Size wha???? 2.75??? That must be why your stone LOOKS like 2.75 CARATS -- or maybe even FOUR on your lucky, lucky mini-mitts.

LOVE the new sparkly band too - darn you!!
11.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I love the cat pictures. My cats would NEVER be so still.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummo, Radiantlover!!! The pics of the rings with your cat are too cute!!! Congrats, they look great together!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your rings are so beautiful together. Congratulations. LOVE the cat pictures, just tooooooo cute.

Linda

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
IT looks perfect
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love a shared prong band with a solitaire, it is so classy!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LALALALALA!!!! I love it!!! Your set is one of my faves here!!! LOVE IT!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kgwen

Rough_Rock
what a gorgeous set!!!! i love the radiant with the eternity band. i have a quick question. does your e-ring feel tighter now that you have a band with it? are both rings the same size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results