shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait!! I''M ENGAGED!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Good things do come to those who wait! My boyfriend totally surprised me by proposing during our trip to Costa Rica. We spent the first few days on the beach in Tamarindo, where I learned to surf. Then we moved inland to Arenal, an area around a large active volcano and we stayed at a resort right at the base of it. At the resort, there is a hot springs garden that is naturally heated by the volcano. It is gorgeous. Of course, everyday after our activities, we would spend the evening soaking away. On our last full day there, Wednesday, we went on a canoe tour of one of the area rivers. That evening as we sat in the hot springs under the stars, he got on one knee and asked me to marry him. I am so excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. iIt was absolutely perfect and definitely worth the wait. As soon as I get my pictures in order from our trip I’ll post them. There are a lot of them, I hope it’s not overkill. I got a little carried away with the tropical flowers!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting! What a memorable proposal. Any details?!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back and congratulations Seattle! I''m so happy for you and can''t wait to see the pictures of the finished product!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, congratulations SeattleSparkle!!
36.gif
What a perfect setting for a proposal, must have been amazing. Best wishes to you, enjoy this special time in your life. Can''t wait to see your pics!!!
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations-what a perfect proposal!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, the waiting is OVER!! How wonderful to be proposed to in Costa Rica!! Pictures?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!! !
36.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! I''m soo excited. I have a ton of pictures but I don''t know how to resize them without using photoshop. So I hope you don''t mind waiting until tomorrow. I know that is against pricescope etiquette, but I just had to tell you all now. I couldn''t wait until the pictures were ready.

It was absolutely wonderful. I should also add that the trip in itself was a good time too. We saw some snakes, monkeys, turtles, I had a lizard fall on my head .... good times!!

Oh, and did I mention that after the proposal we had the most romantic dinner ever. He made arrangements for us to have a private little bungalow for just the two of us that was lit by candleabras and had rose petals all over the table. We had our very own waiter and chef. The food was delicious!! I''ll try to post pictures of that too when I can.

I''m still on cloud 9.
26.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! its about time. Cant wait to see the pictures!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yay!!! I''m so happy for you!!!!!!

The proposal sounds great!!! Can''t wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hooooooooo!!! Another one of my friends graduates!!!!!!!!!
2.gif

M~

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS! I can't wait to see pictures!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kucinta

Rough_Rock
36.gif
CONGRATS!!!
9.gif
9.gif
Looking forward to the pics!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
YAY!!!!!
I had a feeling you would come back with some good news!! All the sparkly vibes worked!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So you break the November curse at last! Hopefully that means the rest of us will hurry up right after you!!
9.gif
9.gif

Now show us the pics!!
11.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Cailet!! And I''m not cursed!! Yay!! That''s so funny that you mention that because I was totally thinking the same thing. And hopefully now the proposals for the November LIW list joiners will come rolling in!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oooh... CONGRATS! What a wonderful proposal! I can''t wait to see pics of that ring!
36.gif
9.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
EEEEE!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That sounds soooo perfect and I CANNOT WAIT to see your pictures!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

always.waiting

Rough_Rock
congratulations! i''m happy that it happened at last.
And my bf and i also went to costa rica (2 yrs ago...unbelievable how time flies) and went to the same places you did. We started at Arenal (Tabocon Hot Springs and Resort which sounds like where you stayed..but it was pretty damp weather) and then Tamarindo which was more our style. Anyway, what a great trip

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Big smiles Seattlesparkle!!! YAY- congrats girl!! That sounds like it was just perfect- very romantic!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Seattle!! Yay!! I am so excited for you!! I''m so glad you not only had a great trip, but you also got engaged!! Lucky girl!
28.gif
SOOOO happy for you, and can''t wait to see the pics of your "dream" ring!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am SO excited for you and I love that he did it *IN* Costa Rica! It sounds like it was a really amazing proposal and vacation ... I''m dying to see that gorgeous ring, especially in tropical flowers
30.gif
30.gif
Congratualtions to you two!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

jen

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS! It sure made for a memorable vacation.

Can''t wait to see pics.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
wow! what a great story! I am very happy for you!

I know exactly where you are talking about. That hot water spring was amazing, the night that I was there we got to see the volcano erupt a bit. It was really neat!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats SS!!!! i was holding off on responding since i am dying to see pictures so please post soon!! woo hooo!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2006 3:16:57 PM
Author: Mara
congrats SS!!!! i was holding off on responding since i am dying to see pictures so please post soon!! woo hooo!

My sentiments exactly! Congratulations!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh How WONDERFUL, Seattle! Good things definitely come with a wait, sometimes. hee hee. Sounds like ti was fabulous, and I hope you''re on cloud nine for weeks and weeks to come. It''s a great feeling!

Congratulations, girl! Yay!!!!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Seattle!!!!!
I had a hunch that Costa Rica would be it. How exciting... I cant wait to see pics.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! What a wonderful location for a proposal, and I can''t wait to see some pics!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results