shape
carat
color
clarity

Losing my engagment ring and finding hope.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
I'm very sorry.

Q

Queenie60

I'm so sorry for all of your woes Gypsy. You're a lovely, likable and kind person, magnetic in a sense. I am sorry about the loss of your ring - are you sure that it didn't get mixed up with someones jewelry? There was a lot of bling being passed around yesterday. I hope it turns up somewhere soon. Life can be a test at times - I suffered many tests back in 2001 with illness, loss of personal belongings and many other things. I felt that it would never get better - but it did pass and life went on. I wish you well and will keep you in my prayers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many hugs Gypsy

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your difficult time. I sincerely hope things improve ASAP. I knew you have been talking about moving for awhile but did not know the circumstances. Starting over in a new place can be hard, I know from experience, but it is wonderful you are focused on your gratitudes. We are all stronger than we think we are. Best of luck.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy I am so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts and deepest ardent prayers will be with you every day. I am glad and privileged to know you here. You make my day when we have discussions that cause me to step outside myself. Thank you and bless you.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the grace and dignity you consistently show here, I would have never guessed you were struggling with all of this. I am so sorry this is happening for you and your husband. I can't believe how badly he has been treated. And the losses you have gone through. It breaks my heart.

I hope things turn around soon.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, I am here for you if you need me. I am sending you lots of positive vibes for all things. You have a heart of gold and we all cherish you. Big big hugs to you and John.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear girl...

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles.

Here's what I know: you are a strong cookie. When I think of strength, honesty, courage, empathy, and fearlessness, I think of you. When you chime in, we all sit up and pay attention. You are a wise elder of PS. The universe is sending you some challenges. You're meeting them head on cuz you're Gypsy.

The bad times will pass.

20 second hug...

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh Gypsy! Sending love and strength.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Biggest hugs to you and your husband. You are one of the people on here that is the backbone of P/S and I've always considered you a spirit sister as well (and mutual cat lady) because so much of what you write resonates deeply with me. What can we do to help you? Can we raise money to pay for an infusion or infusions? Grouchy has been helped now what can we do to help you?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you hugs and dust. I hope 2017 brings the most wonderful of good things for you and your husband.

Do you mind sharing what kind of work you do?

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy, I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles. I hope that you are in stable home now and I'm glad to hear it's more affordable. I wish you all the luck with the job hunt, the ring hunt, and your DH's health and discrimination suit.

I wish I'd been able to meet you at the GTG. I'm going through a tough financial time too -- my business of 15 years is failing, I can find only part-time work for low pay, and I live in SF so I hear you on the rent (I pay $3300 for a 2 BR in the Castro). I do have some connections in the East Bay and I got your resume on the e-mail thread. I will ask around and see what I can do.

Big hugs.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. Thank you so much everyone for the outpouring of support. I really have had a strange peace all day.

I really just posted this to not be a clam anymore. To let people in. And most of all, to just share what all of you guys mean to me so you know how I feel about you.

I think this has been really healing for me. And reading your words and feeling your support and caring gives me strength.

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Oh Gypsy,
I found your post so brave and inspiring. Thank you for sharing with us these painful and touching thoughts and moments. Funny how sometimes peace comes at the oddest times, when so much is going wrong. You are truly special to have an attitude of seeing the good amidst the darkness and it's touching to see what good people are here on this board.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many hugs Gypsy! You know we are here for you any way we can.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, I am always so impressed by the amount of time and effort you put into posting on here, you always give such good and sensible advice. No one should have to deal with all of these things happening at once but I sincerely hope life starts to improve for you and your husband.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1479101454|4098078 said:
WOW. Thank you so much everyone for the outpouring of support. I really have had a strange peace all day.

I really just posted this to not be a clam anymore. To let people in. And most of all, to just share what all of you guys mean to me so you know how I feel about you.

I think this has been really healing for me. And reading your words and feeling your support and caring gives me strength.

I am so glad you felt ready to share with your PS friends and that you are finding support comfort and love here. PS is a great support for many of us that way and it can truly help and be a cathartic release sharing like this. And yes, sharing can be healing and you know I will continue being here for you in any way I can be. I am sending more good thoughts and love and hugs your way. You are going to be OK. You are a strong woman and will continue fighting to make it through the challenges and you will come out on top. (((HUGS))).

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gypsy... what a sad read that was. I hope this coming year is much MUCH kinder to you & your husband. If I lived a few thousand miles closer, I would pop round with some of my legendary feel-good baking & my listening ears. They are both really rather good.

Big hugs & sunshine to you :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, you are a class act all the way.. I am sorry for this upheaval in your life, I send hugs, and good thoughts your way.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please reach out to us offline if you need any help. I am glad you are feeling better and I hope things will improve for your family soon. You've been through so much and am still going through too much. ((Hugs))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm hoping things turn around for you and your husband very soon...

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this, Gypsy. You’re a strong, brave, kind, selfless woman…one to be admired. I truly hope things turn around for you soon. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. My thoughts are with you ::BIG hugs::

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Warm wishes Gypsy, and all the best for 2017 :wavey:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy.. it was very humbling to read your post. I sincerely hope that better days are coming your way.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy I really think you are one of the best people ever. I am so sorry for thinking before you were cheeky or bullying. I know what depression is and really this has been a lesson to me to really see when people are not all smiles that something else can
be bothering them. I really knew that but need to be reminded of it everyday.

What you did for grouchy and with what you are going through is really VERY admirable.

I so hope and wish that you get work and your husband too if he is able. Please, please somebody give Gypsy a job. If you are
on this forum and able to I hope that you will.

Take care Gypsy and husband, you are the best people in this world.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry that you've had such a tough and trying time... Sending prayers for you. ::)

I'm not sure which infusions you're on, but if they are name brand only (most are), you may try contacting the manufacturer to see if they have a program for helping you pay for them -- some even have "no copay" programs. If you have any questions or need help doing this, I'd be happy to assist in any way I can.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, sometimes life just doesn't make sense and presents us with too many challenges, but without a doubt better times are on their way... I send my most sincere wishes that those better times get to you and yours soonest.

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy, you are such a source of help and knowledge on these boards. Personally, you were a HUGE help to me in finding the diamond and designing my RHR, and I know you've helped countless others here. I'm so sorry for all you have been through, but I'm so glad PS has been a source of comfort and support for you. Sending you so many positive vibes and really really hoping things turn around for you soon!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry honey. I've known hard times and I know how those periods of my life got to me. You're being very brave. I wouldn't be as together as you seem. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

You & J will be in my daily prayers.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
{{{hugs}}}

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results