shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone Cushion

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a friend who is looking for ideas for a three stone Cushion cut setting... Anything come to mind you can share :Up_to_something:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk -

Somebody on PS - I cant remember who, I'm sorry - had a fabulous 3 stone AVC with, I think, a 1.5ct center stone. I'm not entirely sure of the specs, but that's about the size I remember. She later sold it through GOG. Perhaps someone will see this and chime in on who it was so you can look for her photos of it. It was stunning!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok - found some photos. These are glamor shots and the photos from when it was up for sale were better for clarity and overall feel of what the ring looked like. But these give you some idea. The center stone is 1.25ct, and the sides are approx .4ct each.

ETA For what it's worth, I would have tapered the shank quite a lot more than what was done on this ring. But I think the overall idea is terrific.

3_stone_avc_a.jpg

3_stone_avc_2_a.jpg

3_stone_avc_3_a.jpg

3_stone_avc_4_a.jpg

AVC4Me

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have more info on this ring? I would love the original link if anyone knows it!!

AVC4Me

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Crystal72384! I did see that video. From what I can tell, this ring has changed hands (or fingers, as the case may be!) since it was made? I was hoping for hand shots somewhere...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results