carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Bling fest! My two new engagement rings and bands

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh amazing

I'm always wary of double halos but that's surprisingly amazing an I love love love it.

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh la la, they are both so pretty!!! I can't decide which one I like more! Both are great, balanced designs! And of course the stones are great too :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila, they are both gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: You mentioned the .77 stone in a few other threads and I've been dying to see what you came up with! I love love love the double halo, looks AMAZING on you! And the 3 stone is soooo pretty, I don't know how you're going to decide which one to wear - such a problem, right? :lol: And the bands - fabulous, I love it all - I'm so happy for you, enjoy all of this beautiful new bling! :appl:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Laila! I remember your quest to make your original engagement ring *right* for you, and I felt for what you were going through. I am so happy that you finally found a ring (...well two rings) that you love! :appl: They are both gorgeous BTW.

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
I would be tempted to wear both at the same time! the double halo on my left and the 3 stone on my right!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Both are beautiful and have an amazing presence on your hand! Love them both.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! You are all so sweet and I appreciate your comments. :wavey: Thanks to siamese3, himni, kalomeli, diamondseeker, Cachette, GemFever, Snicklefritz, JaneSmith, IndyLady, Begonia, yennyfire, Elysian, derbygal, allie83, Niel, Jereni, junebug, onedrop, braga, and SparklyOEC!!

It's nice to have a ring(s) again. :)

Do you think I made the right choice not keeping the solitaire? I did really love that one too and how it was so classic.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am LOVING the Soleste style. How do you feel the melee compares to "super ideal melee" from other PS vendors? Also--Platinum is the bomb. Glad you've seen the light!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1390496452|3599523 said:
Thanks so much! You are all so sweet and I appreciate your comments. :wavey: Thanks to siamese3, himni, kalomeli, diamondseeker, Cachette, GemFever, Snicklefritz, JaneSmith, IndyLady, Begonia, yennyfire, Elysian, derbygal, allie83, Niel, Jereni, junebug, onedrop, braga, and SparklyOEC!!

It's nice to have a ring(s) again. :)

Do you think I made the right choice not keeping the solitaire? I did really love that one too and how it was so classic.
Only if you love that look more than either of these new ones.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Laila both rings are beautiful! That double halo looks beautifully made, I imagine the sparkle is blinding! The three stone is gorgeous as well :love: How fun to alternate or wear one on each hand!

Personally I think what you chose to do was a brilliant idea :)) I have an inexpensive e-ring by PS standards & have often thought about buying a second in a different style as there are so many on here that I love.
Congratulations! Enjoy your pretty new rings :appl:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we please get a profile shot of the double halo? I think it's the only angle we're missing!

These rings are blingtastically amazing - I hope you love them!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Laila619|1390496452|3599523 said:

Your solitaire was stunning and it looked beautiful on you! Why not get another later on? Between the two new e-rings, if for some reason you wear one more or prefer it to the other, maybe use BN's upgrade program? I'm in the one-ring-rules…camp, so don't ask me. :cheeky:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1390368040|3598285 said:

I really love the Soleste inspired ring -- BEAUTIFUL!! :love: :cheeky: :appl:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Damn you, Laila! Blue Nile :love: , a double halo :love: :love: , a three stone halo :love: :love: :love: , AND new bands? Why must you make me drool on my laptop?!? :cheeky: Love. Them. ALL. Please post more pictures! Gorgeous!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OMG Those rings are freaking AWESOME Laila!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1390500516|3599564 said:
I am LOVING the Soleste style. How do you feel the melee compares to "super ideal melee" from other PS vendors? Also--Platinum is the bomb. Glad you've seen the light!

Hi Ame, thanks doll! Blue Nile says the Duet halo in the Platinum version has H color/VS2 melee with 'good' cut. It looks really sparkly and white to me. Now, mind you I have not seen ACA melee or the like in person. The Blue Nile melee way outsparkles and outperforms any of my mall store pieces though, that is for sure!

Yes, Platinum is the bomb! I love that it's hypoallergenic and never needs to be plated.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feb03Bride|1390529445|3599927 said:
Damn you, Laila! Blue Nile :love: , a double halo :love: :love: , a three stone halo :love: :love: :love: , AND new bands? Why must you make me drool on my laptop?!? :cheeky: Love. Them. ALL. Please post more pictures! Gorgeous!

:lol: @ Feb! How is your own bling journey coming? Any new changes or resets? :naughty:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Laila, love them all, you must be very happy :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your rings are wonderful. ALL of them!

cheers--Sharon

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Erika / PS, THANK YOU so much for making my rings the "Jewel of the Week"!!! I'm so honored and flattered. :) I always thought it would be so cool to be Jewel of the Week; you made my day!

Thanks a lot, Monnyjay and Sharon!! :wavey:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!! Congratulations on your new beautiful rings!!! :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! And to get two! :appl:

gemmyblond

Shiny_Rock
Wow, really pretty! Especially love the bead set dia band. Congrats and much happiness to you!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
all exquisite rings laila! you have lovely taste and all the rings look perfectly at home on your hand!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to armywife, redwood, gemmyblond, and sweetpea&babycorn!!! :wavey:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, what a lucky lady you are! Not only do you have 2 beautiful new rings, but a matching band as well. They compliment each other wonderfully. How will you decide which one to wear? :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy you have some sparkles again! And way to go for it! I love the idea of two rings. I can never decide between a halo and a three stone - genius solution! And congrats on Jewels of the Week!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, Farleysmom and Rosebloom!! Appreciate the kind words!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1390611349|3600694 said:
Feb03Bride|1390529445|3599927 said:

:lol: @ Feb! How is your own bling journey coming? Any new changes or resets? :naughty:

My current set is a Jared halo with two curved diamond bands, all soldered together. I wore them unsoldered for a while but having 3 rings to take off and on throughout the day is a pain! I have to take them off when I put lotion on (about 7 times a day in the winter), so I went ahead and soldered them together and I don't regret it at all! :)) I might do a thread on them, especially for people looking for budget rings (got the setting and bands gently pre-loved off of ebay for much less than new retail). :twirl:

I'm not changing these rings for a while. If I upgrade my diamond, it'll be a Blue Nile round in a platinum halo setting (their split shank halo setting- love it!). But if I keep my diamond, I don't plan to change the setting for a looooong time. :love:

I hope you post more pictures!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results