shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix|1381039190|3532982 said:
Mine... :bigsmile:

...well, some are up for sale; but if they don't sell soon I am taking them back ha ha... :wink2: :devil:

Hi, Phoenix!

What's the total carat weight in this picture? Yanno, just to make me a little more green with envy over your amazing collection :love:

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Minousbijoux - thank you so much!

I took the pics on sunny days, held my camera phone with the ring in view, and moved my hand slowly, watching for fire and taking pics through the camera phone :) you can even catch some really nice fire just moving the camera phone towards or away or at a slight angle, making the fire bigger and smaller - really fun way to pass 10 minutes - though, i admit, when people would walk by, I would pretend to check my email (so, maybe some shame!)

happy picture taking & share the shots!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
endless_summer|1381111674|3533404 said:

I took the pics on sunny days, held my camera phone with the ring in view, and moved my hand slowly, watching for fire and taking pics through the camera phone :) you can even catch some really nice fire just moving the camera phone towards or away or at a slight angle, making the fire bigger and smaller - really fun way to pass 10 minutes - though, i admit, when people would walk by, I would pretend to check my email (so, maybe some shame!)

The variation in the color is what blows me away - amazing rainbow of colors. As to "checking your email," I have yet to take pics in public when people are around, because yeah, I don't want to look like a nut, or a completely self-absorbed, materialistic bling nut (of course, I'm both). :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You ladies crack me up! :lol:

manderz, I think it should be about 34ct give or take. :cheeky: :))

madelise, love your crazy photos....love all the bling on here... :love: :love:

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1381118230|3533436 said:
endless_summer|1381111674|3533404 said:

The variation in the color is what blows me away - amazing rainbow of colors. As to "checking your email," I have yet to take pics in public when people are around, because yeah, I don't want to look like a nut, or a completely self-absorbed, materialistic bling nut (of course, I'm both). :bigsmile:

I think we just got really lucky with the stone - it throws all kinds of little rainbows, even in the shade and, at times, from a side view. It was the only one that FI considered or saw, was a total and complete surprise for me, and it was definitely a keeper :rodent:

And, I'm sure you wouldn't look like a nut - people might just be a little jealous that you have a ring pretty enough to merit taking the pics! FI is pretty entertained by how much I like looking at everyone's pics here (of course...i didn't discover PS until after the ring!), but even he was asking to see what folks thought about the ring when I posted it in its own thread - all around feel good fun, even if passers by may be thinking who knows what when PSers are taking pics of all their beautiful pieces :rodent:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1381091421|3533261 said:

...well, some are up for sale; but if they don't sell soon I am taking them back ha ha... :wink2: :devil:

Adopted.. I need to be adopted by you.. so you can pass on the things you are not wearing.. dear!!!! :naughty: :Up_to_something:

MayK we could be sisters!!!!!!!!!!! Phoenix what do you say???

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1381338765|3534793 said:

Adopted.. I need to be adopted by you.. so you can pass on the things you are not wearing.. dear!!!! :naughty: :Up_to_something:

Lol, I'd totally rock being sister to you and Mayk! :lol:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
star sparkle said:
I love this thread!!! :love: Gorgeous pieces, ladies!

These photos have been sitting on my phone since the 4th of July, I took them at an outdoor concert DH and I went to.
Your stone makes my heart pitter patter SS!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Was taking photos of the dogs and thought, what the heck? Plus, it gave me an opportunity to play with the manual functions on my camera and experiment with Picasa photo editor.

_10865.jpg

_10866.jpg

_10867.jpg

_10868.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omieluv|1381690922|3537051 said:
Was taking photos of the dogs and thought, what the heck? Plus, it gave me an opportunity to play with the manual functions on my camera and experiment with Picasa photo editor.

Beautiful rings and wonderful pics omieluv!!

menyenye

Rough_Rock
Some of my mom's vintage bling. 4 triangular cut diamonds. Not TRILLIANT. Just regular triangles that lacks brilliance, but they do exhibit subtle sparkles that is quite appealing. Exceptional clarity, as one can see, since their relative lack of brilliance and fire means that determining clarity is less of a b*tch.

img_1155_0.jpg

img_1153_0.jpg

img_1147.jpg
Pardon the hair. I'm a man, you see. It's unappetizing I know, but I can't help it :-o :-o :-o

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
omielove: I love that split shank! And those flowers are beautiful,too. That bright, shocking purple is one of my favorite colors!

menyenye: I think those are rose-cuts! Is it flat on the underside?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omieluv-

Your first photo of the two rings together - specifically the one with the carved flowers on the sides...does that ring have more photos somewhere, or a thread of its own?

It's stunning, and I'd love to see more!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1381580688|3536314 said:
SB621|1381338765|3534793 said:

Lol, I'd totally rock being sister to you and Mayk! :lol:

I'm in! :appl: :appl: :appl:

menyenye

Rough_Rock
Bottoms are faceted. I don't know what to call the style of cut!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
acebruin|1381969723|3539136 said:
brown pink decided to show itself... :D

:love: :lickout: :love: :shock: Acebruin, are you kidding me? How gorgeous! I love it! Does this baby have it's own thread?

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
no she doesn't... i've never had a photo shoot with her yet... only the day it arrived, still in the box, picture above... i know i know she needs a photo shoot... :twirl: i'll do one with another ring i'm expecting to get tomorrow!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
acebruin said:
brown pink decided to show itself... :D
Ooooooo!!! Pretty!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
A real-life perspective shot that I thought made my 1.5 K look big and pretty! And a video under a tree in central park looking colorful. The video is taken with a blackberry that is reflected as black in the facets, and my stone isn't freshly cleaned, but it just looked so pretty and colorful!
http://youtu.be/QkgRL9NVjW0

_11076.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all! I love :love: this thread! The setting fall sun was beautiful in Austin tonight and my ring had a bath today - so why not indulge?? (Thank you to everyone on various posts that suggested putting a loupe up to your iPhone. The pics are so much better!) This was in my back yard under the shady oak trees.

_11098.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newest from T &Co: a Victoria eternity band

img_2377.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The underside. Must remember to get some decent hand lotion.

img_2379.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, Madam Bijoux, that band is TDF!!!!! Love it!!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madam Bijoux|1382316554|3541374 said:
My newest from T &Co: a Victoria eternity band

HOLY FBALLS. The Victoria is my dream stand-alone band!!!! It's so beautiful!! :love:

Is it pokey?

Hera

Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW, Madame Bijoux, your new ring is amazing!! :love: :love: SWOON!!!!!!!!!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE the ring :love:

You've been a very good girl if that's all you've purchased recently; however, I'm wondering whether there are more pieces that should be examined here :bigsmile:

Perhaps another Birken..... or a recent photo of Willow???

Just curious. :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it MB! :love:

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
Mark Morrell Petite Torchiere

This is my new 3 carat K-color diamond set in a slightly-modified version of Mark Morrell's Petite Torchiere. I just received it on October 5, & I think I'm totally obsessed with the different "faces" and colors it has in different lighting. I snapped these pics today in the car using my iphone when I went out to grab some lunch. I couldn't resist.

_11130.jpg

_11131.jpg

_11132.jpg

_11133.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results