shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Introducing!...... the Whiteflash Bella pendant!

glisten

Rough_Rock
I love everything about it!
this is exactly the type of piece that makes me think I need to stop lurking on pricescope so much. I never felt like I needed a new pendant... but after seeing yours I feel like I seriously want that pendant... haha geez!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I'm surprised they didn't name it the Gemgirl pendant! Incidentally, I want one. It's perfect!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1296517915|2838667 said:
gemgirl|1296482336|2838079 said:
A big thanks to our Pricescope mods for honoring my creation as this week's "Jewel of the Week". You can find our Jewel of the Week blog on the Pricescope homepage. https://www.pricescope.com/blog/jewel-week-diamond-halo-pendant

gemgirl, thanks for the kind words. Yes, my near death experience is in the ago, thankfully. Not good fodder for PS, anyway.

That's so cool that you got Jewel of the Week honors! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Makes me wish they were doing that back several months ago, my own pendant might have gotten chosen. WF did give me a bit of an honor though, Go to their blogs, look at What Not To Buy For Valentine's, and scroll down near the bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think there's something wrong with their blog because I see red x's instead of pictures. What piece of yours was featured? I can't imagine anything of yours being something *not* to buy. LOL!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NeverEndingUpgrade|1296522338|2838778 said:
I'm surprised they didn't name it the Gemgirl pendant! Incidentally, I want one. It's perfect!

LOL NEU! Actually Renee suggested that I name it after one of my favorite things. That would be Bella, my middle furbaby ;)) . Diamonds and dogs, two of my passions.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1296594141|2839706 said:
Andelain|1296517915|2838667 said:
gemgirl|1296482336|2838079 said:
A big thanks to our Pricescope mods for honoring my creation as this week's "Jewel of the Week". You can find our Jewel of the Week blog on the Pricescope homepage. https://www.pricescope.com/blog/jewel-week-diamond-halo-pendant

gemgirl, thanks for the kind words. Yes, my near death experience is in the ago, thankfully. Not good fodder for PS, anyway.

That's so cool that you got Jewel of the Week honors! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Makes me wish they were doing that back several months ago, my own pendant might have gotten chosen. WF did give me a bit of an honor though, Go to their blogs, look at What Not To Buy For Valentine's, and scroll down near the bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think there's something wrong with their blog because I see red x's instead of pictures. What piece of yours was featured? I can't imagine anything of yours being something *not* to buy. LOL!

Bummer, it worked for me a few days ago. It was my pendant that they featured. They happened to choose a larger version of the same picture I have for an avatar. 8)

I think the same way of your collection, I haven't seen a thing I'd refuse. :love: :love:

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1296594374|2839712 said:
NeverEndingUpgrade|1296522338|2838778 said:

LOL NEU! Actually Renee suggested that I name it after one of my favorite things. That would be Bella, my middle furbaby ;)) . Diamonds and dogs, two of my passions.

Cute! Sounds like me and my pets. Maybe one day I'll have a pendant called the "Annanlisa" after one of my cats!

Seriously, I had an inquiry in to Whiteflash as soon as I saw your post. I envision the pendant holding my cushion-cut purple spinel that has been needing a home for quite some time now (2 years to be exact). Thanks for being willing to share your gorgeous design!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results