shape
carat
color
clarity

More ACA''s for me - My U-Prong 5-stone Ring from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!
30.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
FD -- I love swoopy prongs, and those U shaped prongs are right up my alley.
30.gif
I love it! I''m assuming that WF did your engagement ring too. Is there a thread about it somewhere? I''d love to see more pics of that too.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loooove it!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Both are gorgeous rings!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! It is super sparkalicious!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Wow!!
30.gif
36.gif
They''re both drop dead gorgeous!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your ring is gorgeous!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOW! So blingy and gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and I just adore the side view of the Us! Congrats!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW.

It''s beautiful!!!

30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

There certainly have been a lot of new 5-stones around here recently
9.gif
!

That is one of my favorite 5 stone settings. I hope to get one some day!!! :D

It''s goooorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Delightful! Congrtas.

cheers--Sharon

D

Deactivated member 42515

O M G SOO gorgeous! I actually like the ering and ur new ring together! haha in the pic it looks great but you said that they are substantial by themselves so maybe i cant picture how they look but oh my goodness so beautiful. I really love your ering too!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, gorgeous!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 11:14:54 PM
Author: FancyDiamond
Side view
My BGD is a very similar design to this. Don''t you just love looking at all those little culets? My favourite view.

Gorgeous ring!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/5/2009 1:49:32 PM
Author: Gailey
My BGD is a very similar design to this. Don''t you just love looking at all those little culets? My favourite view.

Gorgeous ring!
Gailey,
My ring''s design is indeed very similar to your BGD ring. I omitted the small surprise melees because my diamonds take up so much space that the side melees, if they exist, will be hidden. There is no sense of paying extra money for something that I cannot see. Besides, due to the absence of the surprise melees, the shank at the base of the diamonds can be a bit thinner (more comfortable), and flows better for me.

As beautiful as our rings look, the one concern I have with our ring design is the completely exposed diamonds sides. Fortunately, the width of the metal (U-cup) holding the diamonds is large enough to provide some protection. Of course, thinner U-cups look more graceful and allows the diamonds to pop more, but at the expense of safety (danger of overhanging diamonds).

There is one important point I forgot to mention. It has to do with the color of my diamonds which are G''s and H''s. I have looked and looked very carefully, using the loupe and under various light conditions. I can''t tell which diamonds are G''s and which are H''s!!!! They all sparkle madly and are extremely bright. I put my F diamond with faint fluorenscence next to these lower color sparklers. Surprisingly, I cannot tell which diamond is whiter!!! All I can say and conclude is that cut is extremely important.

swl

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring FancyDiamond! Can you post some hand photos from a viewing distance? Thanks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that''s so beautiful! Can we have more pictures, especially of the side profile?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results