shape
carat
color
clarity

More ACA''s for me - My U-Prong 5-stone Ring from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks to sweet Debbie and Bob from Whiteflash, my 5-stone ring has become a reality. This is my second purchase from WF since July, and I am having another project made. Just can''t get enough of the ACA''s.

About my 5-stone ring:
Diamonds are ACA''s, G/H color, eye-clean SI1 clarity, ranging from 4.03 ct to 4.17 ct. Total 2.034 ctw.
With the help of Bob, I picked out each diamond individually. I am very picky when it comes to cut.

The photos do not do justice and can never capture the true beauty of these ACA diamonds. I am extremely pleased with this ring. My guests from my Thanksgiving party love it, and they want one, too. Joseph, the CAD designer, did a marvelous job. I can''t thank Vera and the entire WF staff enough for their customer service and especially their products of unsurpassed workmanship and quality.

Without much delay, may I present this beauty?
First - WF photos.

5-stone front view.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
With my 3-stone ring.
I do not plan to wear both rings together. Each ring is substantial enough to be on its own.
3-stone ring is size 6, and I''ll wear it on my right ring finger. 5-stone is size 5.75, and I''ll wear it on my left ring finger. I plan to wear my 5-stone ring all the time, and add the 3-stone ring only for certain occasions.

5-stone 4.jpg

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
OMGosh! It is amazing! Looks great on you, how wonderful you had it in time for Thanksgiving!

The ACAs are beyond gorgeous but then they always are...WF has done it again!

Beautiful
21.gif

Darn now you''ve made me want one too...
31.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
PS your 3 stone which I just saw is also to die for swoon!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/2/2009 11:19:40 PM
Author: btrflygrl23
OMGosh! It is amazing! Looks great on you, how wonderful you had it in time for Thanksgiving!

The ACAs are beyond gorgeous but then they always are...WF has done it again!

Beautiful
21.gif

Darn now you''ve made me want one too...
31.gif
Thanks, btrflygrl23. I highly recommend this 5-stone ring. Let me state the reasons.

1. It is good for all occasions. For example, there are certain places where I feel uncomfortable wearing my 3-stone ring. The 5-stone ring is just right (i.., casual enough), although it is still very blingy.
2. It is better than an eternity. You can get larger size diamonds without breaking your bank. It is also safer, because I do not need to worry about breaking the stones in my palm.
3. It is extremely comfortable to wear.

If I could afford one and only one ring, then I would definitely get this 5-stone ring in lieu of a soltaire/e-ring.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I just hinted to my DH that this is what I would like for my 5-year anniversary. 3 more years to go!
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You are sooo lucky to have both 3 and 5 stone rings that are so perfect.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring, it is STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
I am so in love with five stone rings right now, and yours is just perfection. Enjoy that lovely work of art!
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/2/2009 11:02:04 PM
Author:FancyDiamond
Thanks to sweet Debbie and Bob from Whiteflash, my 5-stone ring has become a reality. This is my second purchase from WF since July, and I am having another project made. Just can''t get enough of the ACA''s.

About my 5-stone ring:
Diamonds are ACA''s, G/H color, eye-clean SI1 clarity, ranging from 4.03 ct to 4.17 ct. Total 2.034 ctw.
With the help of Bob, I picked out each diamond individually. I am very picky when it comes to cut.

The photos do not do justice and can never capture the true beauty of these ACA diamonds. I am extremely pleased with this ring. My guests from my Thanksgiving party love it, and they want one, too. Joseph, the CAD designer, did a marvelous job. I can''t thank Vera and the entire WF staff enough for their customer service and especially their products of unsurpassed workmanship and quality.

First - WF photos.
23.gif
those are BIG suckers.
9.gif
congrats, beautiful ring!!
30.gif
36.gif

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/2/2009 11:56:22 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

About my 5-stone ring:

First - WF photos.
23.gif
those are BIG suckers.
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Thanks. I am glad that I stuck to the 40-pointers and did not go for smaller sizes per others'' suggestion. Believe me, these 40-pointers do make a statement more emphatically. However, I would not go any higher, because my finger realestate is limited.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Bada-Bling....awesome!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!
30.gif
Lovely rings!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2009 12:01:25 AM
Author: FancyDiamond

Date: 12/2/2009 11:56:22 PM

Thanks to sweet Debbie and Bob from Whiteflash, my 5-stone ring has become a reality. This is my second purchase from WF since July, and I am having another project made. Just can't get enough of the ACA's.

About my 5-stone ring:
Diamonds are ACA's, G/H color, eye-clean SI1 clarity, ranging from 4.03 ct to 4.17 ct. Total 2.034 ctw.

The photos do not do justice and can never capture the true beauty of these ACA diamonds. I am extremely pleased with this ring. My guests from my Thanksgiving party love it, and they want one, too. Joseph, the CAD designer, did a marvelous job. I can't thank Vera and the entire WF staff enough for their customer service and especially their products of unsurpassed workmanship and quality.

First - WF photos.
23.gif
those are BIG suckers.
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Thanks. I am glad that I stuck to the 40-pointers and did not go for smaller sizes per others' suggestion. Believe me, these 40-pointers do make a statement more emphatically. However, I would not go any higher, because my finger realestate is limited.
FD
your OP said... " 4.03-4.07 ct each" that would be 20+ ctw.
23.gif
that's why i replied.."those are BIG suckers!!
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Looks amazing!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!!!! Stunning ring, profile is soooo dreamy!
30.gif
looks fantastic on your hand
36.gif

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2009 12:34:35 AM
FD
your OP said... '' 4.03-4.07 ct each'' that would be 20+ ctw.
23.gif
that''s why i replied..''those are BIG suckers!!
9.gif
DF,
You are so observant and sharp. I placed the decimal point in the wrong place. Wish they were over 4 carats each.
9.gif

marym

Shiny_Rock
OOOOHHH! It''s so yummy! I especially love the profile. I think I need one of these someday
30.gif
30.gif

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2009 9:49:12 AM
Author: D&T
Amazing!!!! Stunning ring, profile is soooo dreamy!
30.gif
looks fantastic on your hand
36.gif
D&T,
Thanks.
Good thing that I changed the size to a smaller 5.75 instead of 6. Originally, I asked for the larger size 6 for stacking purpose. When the CAD became available for examination, I compared the profile views of both the 3-stone and 5-stone rings, I noticed the extra space underneath the diamonds due to the curves. Immediately, I had the concern that the ring might end up being too big on me due to the extra space. WF reduced the size by 1/4 to 5 3/4 (which is my actual ring size). A few days later, I saw your thread about the size problem of your ex-eternity, cup-shaped ring. Your explanation about the problem confirmed that it was a good decision for me to go for a smaller size ring. Now, the ring is perfect size, a little loose but without much of a spinning problem. It is very comfortable. Did I menion dazzling as well?
41.gif

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, fellow PSers, for your compliments and support.

marym, tigian, and btrflygrl2, the 5-stone ring is the one to get next.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/2/2009 11:47:51 PM
Author: *Lindsey*
What a lovely ring, it is STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
I am so in love with five stone rings right now, and yours is just perfection. Enjoy that lovely work of art!
9.gif
Lindsey, don''t you already have a 5-stone ring? Have you ever showed it off on Pricescope? If not, please do. Yours looks very lovely.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Bling bling bling....very nice!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I have my eye on a 5 stone for my wedding band. Good choice!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
O.M.G.!! That is stunning!!! It''s gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results