shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Awed, Enamored, and Speechless - My ACA Fireball from Whiteflash

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just got photos today. The ring is on its way to my local FedEx office. Less than 24 hours to go before seeing my dream ring in real life. You bet I am counting every hour or even minute anxiously.

Before I show photos, I want to thank many wonderful people for making my dream happen. Firstly, I thank Lorelei, Ellen, Stone-cold 11, and jet2ks for reviewing diamond specs for me. Secondly, I thank these same nice folks plus jstarfireb, bGray, ckrickett, Dreamer1116, glitterati, elle_chris, DiamondFlame, Dancing Fire, Brown.Eyed.Girl, D&T, SilverLily, icekid, atroop711, radiantquest, MissGotRocks, Kalleigh, cindygenit, Camille, and just_looking for helping me sort through the reasoning that led to my final choice of the center stone. Thirdly, I want to thank pricescope for providing valuable, comprehensive reference materials about diamond knowledge and forum for questions and answers, so I am able to make a smart purchase as an informed customer. Lastly, I would like to thank the Whiteflash team for their superb customer service and product. Special mentions are Bob Hoskins who patiently listens to my needs (especially my concern about getting sparkling pear sides) and James Ramey who went out of his way to make it possible for me to get the three-stone ring within my budget. Let’s not forget Joseph Druhot for his crafty CAD design, Shandel Hardin for making my order/payment seamlessly simple, Trent Veazey for creative photography, Vera Wages for timely update of progress through shipment, and especially the superb workmanship of the production team (just look at the fine details of my setting, need I say more).

I must say it is amazing that my custom design ring got done in such a short time. It took less than 5 weeks from my wire transfer in late afternoon on June 25 to expect a delivery of the completed ring on July 28. This tight schedule also included a last-minute change of setting design (from Harmony to 3-stone with pear sides) and a mid-way upgrade of pear sides. Simply amazing!

I hope in real life my ring looks as gorgeous as its photos.

Here are the photos from Whiteflash.

3Stone Dream Ring.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spec -
Center stone: 2.383 ct, H VS2 ACA round brilliant
Pear sides: 0.81 ctw, F/G VS

3-stone Ring.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, your ring is gorgeous!!!! Congrats
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Simply stunning!!
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
WOW MOMMA that''s one GORGEOUS RING
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Can''t wait to see hand shots!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I can only imagine how excited you are to have that gorgeous ring on your finger. Honestly, that is my dream ring. (Sigh) I cannot wait to see hand pics.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG is right!!! Its so stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is absolutely gorgeous!!! Can''t wait to see more pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holey moley! Is that a stunner or what??! Just beautiful FD.
30.gif
Love it! And I'm so glad we could all be of help, it's our pleasure.

I can't wait to see more pics of this!

Congrats!
36.gif

iota

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yummy.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
The round and pears get me every time; it''s not a surprise that you would be in awe of that fabulous ring. Amazing!!

I am so glad that I may have been of some small help in putting that stunner on your finger.
9.gif
9.gif
Will be anxiously awaiting hand shots
36.gif

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Having ACA earrings myself, I can tell you that it will be even more beautiful in person!

You will also get great service. Today, Whiteflash fedexed me a new box to keep my earrings in because the original had broken. They did this after a follow up call to me, asking if I was still enjoying my jewelry after (almost) a year, in which I said in a kind of offhand way, yes, I really was but the original box had broken.

Congrats to you! Waiting to see those handpics. That is a beautiful style--gracious and elegant, and I know that the craftsmanship is great because I can''t believe the quality of work on my earrings (which were not even the handmade ones, just the regular).

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning - we''ll be waiting for hand shots!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
congratulations, FancyDiamond!

one of my all time favorite designs. i hope it gives you many years of happiness. :)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is incredible!!! Can''t wait to see handshots!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That ring is BREATHETAKING!!!!!
23.gif
23.gif
30.gif
31.gif
23.gif
23.gif

HOORAY!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
A Fireball indeed !!
the ring is gorgeous!!

can''t wait to see hand shots

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! I cannot WAIT to see real life photos of your stunning new ring! The proportions are just perfect and so is that setting! Congratulations!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pears are the perfect size for this center stone! Congrats!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! Congrats!

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
Cannot wait to see finger pictures. What a marvelous ring!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
OMG! That''s gorgeous!
30.gif

anyname

Shiny_Rock
i love love love the combo of pears and rounds!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
love it!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
oh my-lanta it''s stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
i don''t blame you for being anxious to see it...i''d be going bonkers waiting for the FedEx guy! i can''t wait to see those hand shots!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA!! It`s amazing!!
36.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! That is one heck of a ring!! Glad you had such a great experience with your purchase.

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
OMG... beautiful.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...that''s lovely!!! Cant wait to see it on your finger!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results