shape
carat
color
clarity

Kama is back, with a new title and a tan!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
oooh, what a beautiful wedding-- everything looked picture perfect and you looked dynamite. Congrats!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/31/2009 10:13:38 AM
Author: pocahontas
Kama, how do you like the video collage? I''m going to hold you to your promise to have pro pics up as soon as possible
9.gif
Do you have more photos of Bora Bora - I''d love to see them! No kidding about the weather; it sucks! I can''t believe we''re hitting August and we haven''t had a single hot and humid day..gah
14.gif
I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! It''s so funny, I passed that video collage to my MIL and she tells me now she ANOTHER thing to do every morning. I asked her what she meant by that an she said that she begins everday by looking at our wedding pictures (taken by other family members) because it makes her so happy
30.gif
. Yup. Every single day. And we''ve now been married for over 5 weeks! I''ve probably looked at them thrice?

We took over 3K pictures during our honeymoon!! I have a few up on fb. Are you on fb?

This weekend was AMAZING! The first sunny weekend we''ve had all summer! I couldn''t get enough of the sun! Alas, we spent most of the weekend cleaning (my brother just moved out of our house), and we also threw out all our old stuff and replaced it with the new gifts. I''m going to use the new KA food processor today - so excited!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UCLABelle: Thanks!
35.gif

jcarlylew: Thanks, hun! Congrats on your engagement! How''s your planning coming?

PilsnPinkysMom: Thank you for your kind comments. Much fun was had with that tie - too bad my photog had left by that time, I would''ve loved shots of all the girls on the dancefloor with ties on their head!

mscushion: Thanks so much for the wishes!

Dreamgirl: Thanks! I do have some close-ups of the centerpieces, let me try and fund some for you.

Bjedifish: Thank you!

canuk-gal: Thank so much
1.gif
Can''t wait to chat some more on your WW thread!

Jen_91909: Much thanks
28.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, Kama. Love your dress and hair and bouquet and... I love the shadow picture and your mother-in-law has a beautiful and kind face.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, kama!

Your pics are beautiful and you were an absolutely stunning bride!

Creepily enough, I thought of you on your wedding day. My FI and I were driving home from Ohio and we pulled off the highway at Niagara-on-the-Lake to get gas. It was such a gorgeous day that day!

Congratulations!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! amazing wedding! looks like you had a blast

Upstate NY

Rough_Rock
Your photos are so beautiful! You looked stunning!!!!

I would love to hear about Bora Bora and see some more photos! We are thinking about honeymooning in Bora Bora and Moorea but am unsure if it will fit into our budget.
emcry.gif
I hear the food alone can cost a fortune. I hope we can make it work!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I''ve missed this thread! You look amazing and wow, everything looks lovely! I can''t wait for your pro-pics! Congratulations honey!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KimberlyH: Thanks hun! You''re so right about my MIL''s kind face - that''s the first thing I noticed when I met her for the first time. She''s a wonderful person, her two sons think she dotes on me more than both of them combined! I lucked out
12.gif

Sammyj: No way! Man, how awesome would it have been if you dropped by at my reception venue?! I totally would have loved to have you crash the reception! It was, indeed, such a lovely day. The only sunny day we had ALL month! Again, can''t believe how lucky I was. My ceremony and reception were both outdoors!

D&T: Thanks so much! We did have such a blast - the best party I''ve ever been to. Ha!

Upstate NY: Thank you! I would definitely recommend FP for your honeymoon! To be honest, if you can afford it, 10 days would be just perfect - 6 in Moorea and 4 in Bora Bora. We went for 2 weeks and I was ready to go home a good 3-4 days before that. Food is definitely costly. Our cheapest meal (i.e. breakfafst) would cost around 100$. We ran out of sunscreen, and a small bottle put us out 40$
6.gif
Insanity!!

Gypsy: Thanks, darling! You''re too sweet!
1.gif

szh07:Thank you!
9.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Kama, boo
14.gif
, I''m not on FB! I''m one of the last to resist the temptation. I guess I''m going to have to wait for you to post more pics on here
31.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2009 10:47:39 PM
Kama, boo
14.gif
, I'm not on FB! I'm one of the last to resist the temptation. I guess I'm going to have to wait for you to post more pics on here
31.gif
Haha, okay, I'll post some for you tomorrow!
31.gif

ETA: Ooohhhh, I LOVE your new avatar! So pretty!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 10:53:27 PM
Author: kama_s

Date: 8/9/2009 10:47:39 PM
Kama, boo
14.gif
, I''m not on FB! I''m one of the last to resist the temptation. I guess I''m going to have to wait for you to post more pics on here
31.gif
Haha, okay, I''ll post some for you tomorrow!
31.gif

ETA: Ooohhhh, I LOVE your new avatar! So pretty!
YAH
36.gif

Thank you
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I lied when I said I only had one more comment before.
3.gif

Your wedding hair was GORGEOUS. And like exactly what I want--mostly down, but pulled back a little on the top and with the veil more or less where yours is. It looks fantastic!
36.gif

If you have any more pics of your hair/veil, would love to see!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Kama, how beautiful you looked, loved the colours and especially the setting, just gorgeous!

And how funny, I was in Bora Bora for my honeymoon too!! Where did you stay? We were at the 4 seasons...

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Kama...wow! What a beautiful wedding in a beautiful setting!!!! You looked gorgeous and I love your flowers! Congratulations!!!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Ahem..... I think you've kept me waiting long enough for those pics, Kama
3.gif

(where is that darn toe-tapping icon when you need it?)

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2009 11:10:40 PM
Ahem..... I think you''ve kept me waiting long enough for those pics, Kama
3.gif

(where is that darn toe-tapping icon when you need it?)
Oh frigggg. It toally slipped my mind. I''m awful. I''ll get crackin'' on them now!

Lanie: Thanks, hun!

Gwen: I''ll hunt for more pics of my hair. Not sure if I have any close-ups, but I should get pro photos soon, definitely before your wedding!

Trinity911: Thank you! No way! We stayed at the Pearl Beach! Did you enjoy the trip? How long were you there for?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In true PS fashion, pics of Tahitian pearls
30.gif

kamahmoon1.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another...:)

kamahmoon2.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moorea, infront of our beach bungalow.

kamahmoon3.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beach bungalow in Moorea

kamahmoon15.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After we stuffed our faces with yummy French food with a Polynesian twist
18.gif

kamahmoon4.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feeding the fishies after we had them for dinner
11.gif

kamahmoon14.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snorkelling right on our beach!

kamahmoon5.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snorkelling with SHARKS
32.gif
23.gif

kamahmoon6.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A self-picture...we took a ton of these!

kamahmoon7.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swimming with sting-rays. Honestly, there were like 30+ sting-rays in that little lagoon and they kept coming up to us. I was seriously PISSING MY PANTS!

kamahmoon8.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moorea, on top of Magic mountain. So gorgeous. We got up here on an ATV that My. Kama drove. The ride down I almost DIED. Tiny roads, no fence. Enough said.

kamahmoon9.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bora Bora, from our airplane.
6.gif

kamahmoon10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results