shape
carat
color
clarity

Kama is back, with a new title and a tan!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
awww, you''re sooooo beautiful!! everything looks amazing! Congratulations!!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
You looked so unbelievably gorgeous.... and that is seriously, no joke, the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. EVER.

Gah... I am so jealous of your trip to Bora Bora!!!! We wanted to go so badly, but we only have a week, and it''s way too much time on a plane for just one week. :)

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh congratulations Kama!! You looked so gorgeous, as always! What a wonderful wedding!!

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Your bouquet was simply gorgeous....

:)

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Kama! It all looks beautiful! Especially you
1.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Kama you are such a stunner!!!
Such a beautiful wedding - can''t wait to see more - Congratulations! And that honeymoon looks like heaven.
I love the picture of you and your new MIL - was that your first look of yourself?

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!!! congrats!!! your bouquet rocked! :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looks beautiful! And your honeymoon looks amazing! What a gorgeous spot!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 2:01:45 AM
Author: kama_s
First dance! Totally unchoreographed, we did a few waltz steps and then broke into the swing dance from ''Pulp Fiction''!

Love it!
36.gif
36.gif

I have seriously been wondering about when you would be back, kama, and I am so glad to see the update and hear that everything went well for you! Your wedding looks amazing, and Bora Bora. . . how did you ever leave?! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding looks amazing, and the venue looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the pro pics you posted (well all the pictures are beautiful, but the pro pics are very frame-worthy!) and Bora Bora looks incredible!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
What great pictures, the location looks gorgeous!

susied

Rough_Rock
I love the picture on the stairs. You are so pretty!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kama, I''m sorry to read you were under the weather but so glad you''re feeling better and posted some photos! I LOVE them! A winery wedding was what DH and I wanted before we went in another direction and looking at your photos makes me wish we kept to our original plans. I''m in
30.gif
with your flowers!

You looked gorgeous and so happy! Much congrats to you and your new DH.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! What beautiful photos, kama!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! You looked beautiful!!! The weddiing looked beautiful!!! The honeymoon looked beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

(Sorry to hear you got sick!!)

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Kamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_S! You finally posted some pics! You and your man look incredibly beautiful! I can''t wait to see more pics of the special day... And the flowers were to die for !!!!!!! Everything looks perfect, like a dream come true!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
PERFECT! You are a beautiful bride and everything looked fantastic!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 6:54:55 AM
Author: gwendolyn
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! You were so gorgeous, honey! And that tent looks amazing, your venue is perfect, and that picture of the two of you together after you were announced made chills go up my spine--so beautiful and amazing!!
30.gif
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And wow, your honeymoon sounds amazing too! That water is breathtaking!
6.gif
Aww, thanks! The only time I smiled during the entire ceremony was when we were announed - I was crying BUCKETS! I am not one to cry - I don''t think Mr. Kama has ever really seen me cry. I was so calm up until the wedding, all our vendors were astonished at my laissez-faire attitude, and I kept telling people how I''m probably going to end up having an emotional breakdown at the alter. And what happens?! Exactly that! I had to take a ''breathing break'' during our vows!

How is your wedding planning coming? Have you guys decided on anything for your US reception?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WannaBMrsH: Hahaha! Very rarely can you fit Mr. Kama and myself in the same frame! He''s 6''5 and I''m 5''4! Mind you, I had 3 inch heels on the day of, and I''m still soooooo short! We actually spent only 5 days in Bora Bora, the rest were in Moorea (6 days) and Tahiti (2 days) - it was absolutely phenomenal. Thanks so much for the wishes :)

ckrickett: Thanks, hun! I LOVED the flowers so much. I was honestly so sad to leave behind my bouquet the next day! I hear it''s going to happen really soon for you, I can''t wait! I can only imagine how excited you must be!
31.gif

iloveprincesscuts: Thanks yo! OMG, I dont know where to start about the French Polynesia! I loved it! The entire island is a lagoon, so you can walk out for miles with the water being really shallow. We were snorkelling right at the beach!! Tons and tons of beautiful fishes! And we swam with sharks and sting rays TWICE! I nearly died. The food was fantastic, essentially a mix of French with Polynesian (which is a lot of coconut milk...yum!). And everyone speaks French, so it was easy for us to communicate too. I didn''t want to come back *sigh*

princessplease: Thank you so much!
1.gif

ZoeBartlett: I know, eh?! What are the chances! Although when I spotted her beautiful ring set, I knew she had to be a PS-er! I think she recognized me from my India wedding pics.

Luckyeshe: Much thanks!
9.gif

happydreams: Aww, thank you *blush* I don''t have many pictures to post yet, sadly. I''m waiting anxiously for my photog to send some over soon. I''ll post when I get them from her!

SassyB

Shiny_Rock
You are so beautiful and your wedding was lovely. LOVE your dress, hair, veil, tent.....all of it!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 9:10:50 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
CONGRATS Kama!!! You looked phenomenal! You''re a total knockout:) THe wedding looked fabulous and everyone looks like they had a good time. Bora Bora is one of my dream vaca destinations...I''m very very jealous. How did you and Sap run into each other? How''d you recognize each other, I love stories like this, so spill the beans!
Thanks, HH! I hunted down your pics last night too - you looked simply STUNNING! I can''t believe we''re married! How does it feel for you?

So we were sitting having dinner in Bora Bora in this relatively small local restaurant and sap walks in with he hubby and sits at the table infront of us. I saw her looking at me a few times and I was wondering if I''d seen her before too (I sort of recognized her from her wedding pics, but it didn''t hit me until much later) - I just figured I must have seen her on some other island/restaurant/activity. Anyways, after she was done dinner and leaving, she approached our table - and that is when I noticed her beautiful e-ring and figured she must be from PS (since I remembered reading something about another PS-er being in FP at the same time as us). She asks me if I belong to a particular website, and I''m like - erm...PS?!!!! Haha. It was so awesome meeting another PS-er, literally in the middle of no-where!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 10:00:35 AM
Author: KatyWI
You looked so unbelievably gorgeous.... and that is seriously, no joke, the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. EVER.

Gah... I am so jealous of your trip to Bora Bora!!!! We wanted to go so badly, but we only have a week, and it''s way too much time on a plane for just one week. :)
Wow - thanks!! I really did love my flowers, my florist does flowers with a vintage twist, and I absolutely love her style. I didn''t even have to tell her much. She honestly took the ideas in my head and made them a million times better.

I definitely recommend Bora Bora and Moorea! Personally, I think 10 days would be plenty for the trip. Can you extend your trip by another 3 days? I would do 1 day in Tahiti MAX (you can forego Tahiti completely if you''d like - nothing much to do or see), 4-5 days in Moorea (best place for activities - we did deep-sea snorkelling, jet-sking, ATVing here) and then 3-4 days in Bora Bora to relax (we did absolutely nothing here except for eat, sleep, read on the beach and swim). If you decide to go, message me - I''d love to help!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 2:04:41 AM
And finally, 2 blissful weeks in the French Polynesia. This picture is taken in Bora Bora, where I happened to bump into another wonderful PS-er, sap483!
SO. Jealous. Bora Bora is pretty much my dream destination!

You look gorgeous in your pics - congratulations!!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
You look Stunning Kama! WOW! Everything thing looked perfect! You are so tiny!
1.gif

And.... Bora Bora?!?! OMG... I would die to go there...

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Kama you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your flowers too...and the locket and ring you attached is just perfect! Please post more if you have some
9.gif

Bora Bora looks amazing!! FI and I are considering it for our honeymoon...Do you mind sharing where you stayed?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TheBigT: Awwwww, thank you so much for the kind comments
4.gif

House Cat: Thanks, hun! I can''t believe I''m a MARRIED woman!

daught3rofEve: Thanks!

LilyKat: Aww, that''s so sweet of you! Your kitty in your avatar looks so cute!

luvbug: Aww, shucks
4.gif
I''ll definitely post more when I get them from our photog. That was it! I was so anxious all morning, I barely looked at myself! I was astonished at the final product, haha. My MIL was so delighted all day long....she still is actually, calls me EVERYDAY to talk about the wedding!

DMBFiredancer: Thank you! Love the way your kitty is looking at you - so seductive! I bet she''s eyeing a treat!

bee*: Thank you!! Have you posted pics of your wedding yet? I''ve been MIA for over a month now, I gotta go search if you''ve posted pics too!

Lilac: Thanks so much! We went a little crazy with photoframes and put around 6 on our registry and ended up getting all of that plus another 4! Our condo is too small to have all 10 on display, but I know I''ll definitely have enough pictures I''d want to frame. Haha!

Purselover: Thanks so much!

Susied: Thank you :) That''s my favourite picture as well!

Equestrienne: Thank, hun! CONGRATULATIONS to you! How excited are ya?!

Rock_of_Love: Much thanks for the kind words
1.gif
I''m much better now, but it''s not like I''m missing much with crapp Canadian weather!

tlh: Thanks, darling
26.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 10:49:15 AM
Author: katamari

Date: 7/30/2009 2:01:45 AM
First dance! Totally unchoreographed, we did a few waltz steps and then broke into the swing dance from ''Pulp Fiction''!

Love it!
36.gif
36.gif

I have seriously been wondering about when you would be back, kama, and I am so glad to see the update and hear that everything went well for you! Your wedding looks amazing, and Bora Bora. . . how did you ever leave?! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
Katamari! How have you been? How''s wedding planning?!! Just a month to go!! I am SO excited for you, this month is going to FLY before you know it!

Definitely sucks being back, I want to be on vacation FOREVAHHH!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
You guys are so cute together!! Your fave pic is mine too, just beautiful! And your bouquet...just
30.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 12:29:03 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Oh Kama, I''m sorry to read you were under the weather but so glad you''re feeling better and posted some photos! I LOVE them! A winery wedding was what DH and I wanted before we went in another direction and looking at your photos makes me wish we kept to our original plans. I''m in
30.gif
with your flowers!

You looked gorgeous and so happy! Much congrats to you and your new DH.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Hey you! Don''t you even think about that for a second - your wedding was such a blast! LOVED it! I saw your pro-pics on fb, they''re absolutely phenomenal! Thanks so much for your well wishes!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 12:42:20 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Kamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_S! You finally posted some pics! You and your man look incredibly beautiful! I can''t wait to see more pics of the special day... And the flowers were to die for !!!!!!! Everything looks perfect, like a dream come true!
Haha, I know eh?! I''m SO LAZY! I showed you these pics 2 weeks ago, it took me forever to resize and post!
25.gif
Thanks for the lovely message, hun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results