shape
carat
color
clarity

Kama is back, with a new title and a tan!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Over-water bungalows at our hotel in Bora Bora *sigh*

kamahmoon11.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our over-water bungalow.

kamahmoon13.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snorkelling right under our over-water bungalow. These fishies were SO DAMN CUTE!

kamahmoon12.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another self-shot!

kamahmoon16.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one...fun on the beach
1.gif

kamahmoon18.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 1:03:52 AM
Author: kama_s
Our over-water bungalow.
Breathtakingly gorgeous! The real pics of those islands are just as stunning, and maybe even more so, as those in the travel mags! And, you my dear, are just gorgeous! Really, you''re such a natural beauty and so photogenic! Thanks for sharing. I can''t wait to see the pro pics
9.gif

Mackenzie

Rough_Rock
kama_s, your honeymoon (and wedding!) looked beautiful. I am in the midst of planning a Tahitian honeymoon and would love it if you could answer a question (or two) for me. Hopefully you will not be offended... and feel free to tell me if you are uncomfortable answering. I am trying to work out the logistics of getting from Papeete to Moorea and then to Moorea to Bora Bora and then back to either Moorea or Papeete. Originally we were planning on flying into PPT, taking a ferry to Moorea, staying in Moorea for our entire trip (around 10 days, plus or minus a few days), and then taking the ferry back to PPT and flying back to New York City. In the past few days we have toyed with the idea of adding Bora Bora to the itinerary. The hesitation is of course the added expense, but it will most likely be totally worth it! Do you mind telling me how much your flights to and from Bora Bora were? I believe you flew from Moorea? Or was it from PPT? Please let me know any info you can!!!

Thank you
1.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
oh my goodness you were such a beautiful bride! your pictures of the honeymoon are amazing too. what camera did you use for those bora bora photos??

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/7/2009 4:47:47 PM
Author: Mackenzie
kama_s, your honeymoon (and wedding!) looked beautiful. I am in the midst of planning a Tahitian honeymoon and would love it if you could answer a question (or two) for me. Hopefully you will not be offended... and feel free to tell me if you are uncomfortable answering. I am trying to work out the logistics of getting from Papeete to Moorea and then to Moorea to Bora Bora and then back to either Moorea or Papeete. Originally we were planning on flying into PPT, taking a ferry to Moorea, staying in Moorea for our entire trip (around 10 days, plus or minus a few days), and then taking the ferry back to PPT and flying back to New York City. In the past few days we have toyed with the idea of adding Bora Bora to the itinerary. The hesitation is of course the added expense, but it will most likely be totally worth it! Do you mind telling me how much your flights to and from Bora Bora were? I believe you flew from Moorea? Or was it from PPT? Please let me know any info you can!!!

Thank you
1.gif
Hi there,

Not offended at all. I went through all our travel documents and I couldn''t find the exact price of the air tickets. Our TA didn''t break down the cost for us, so unfortunately, I don''t exactly know how much the tickets cost. We took a flight from PPT to Moorea (a 5 minute jet) and another flight from Moorea to Bora Bora (approx 35 minutes). Your TA would be able to tell you the cost. Sometimes they have package deals.

Moorea is beautiful, but since you are flying all the way down there, then you might as well add a few days in Bora Bora. It''ll be a great experience. If you''re going down for 10 days, I would suggest 6 in Moorea and 4 in Bora Bora. Bora Bora is breathtakingly beautiful!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/7/2009 5:27:50 PM
Author: LamborghiniGirl
oh my goodness you were such a beautiful bride! your pictures of the honeymoon are amazing too. what camera did you use for those bora bora photos??
Thanks, LamborghiniGirl! We actually have a run-of-the-mill Canon point and click digital camera!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/13/2009 12:50:54 PM
Author: pocahontas

Date: 8/13/2009 1:03:52 AM
Author: kama_s
Our over-water bungalow.
Breathtakingly gorgeous! The real pics of those islands are just as stunning, and maybe even more so, as those in the travel mags! And, you my dear, are just gorgeous! Really, you''re such a natural beauty and so photogenic! Thanks for sharing. I can''t wait to see the pro pics
9.gif
Oye! You''re just way too kind :) Pro--pics are here, going to sort them through and put them up in the next week or so!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding, an amazing honeymoon and you miss karma are just drop dead gorgeous!!
30.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks beautiful!!!

congratulations MRS Kama!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results