shape
carat
color
clarity

Zales right hand ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2007 4:18:07 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I love it, where did you find it, etc...
HI:

Ditto----wonderful green.............

cheers--Sharon

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Ah. I was afraid you''d ask me that. I actually got it on UK ebay. It came from a store specializing in vintage pieces (there are a few good, reputable stores here that also sell on ebay, a bit like my all time favourite DBL).

It was a serious bargain and it appears to be everything the seller said it would be. I have scarlet fever so I''m in quarantine at the moment, but My BF risked disease to come over and see it and she took it to the local jeweller for a quick check over.

It''s 1.5ct Columbian emerald and 1ct G VS2 diamond halo.

I know that ebay sales ring major alarm bells, and I''ve never done it before, but this spoke to me. Vendor has a pretty good return policy too. One nice thing about UK ebay is that the UK isn''t that big. If I got seriously ripped off by anyone, I could be there personally to express displeasure within a few hours.
9.gif

Thanks for all the lovely compliments.
Jen

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 4:59:49 PM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
Ah. I was afraid you''d ask me that. I actually got it on UK ebay. It came from a store specializing in vintage pieces (there are a few good, reputable stores here that also sell on ebay, a bit like my all time favourite DBL).

It was a serious bargain and it appears to be everything the seller said it would be. I have scarlet fever so I''m in quarantine at the moment, but My BF risked disease to come over and see it and she took it to the local jeweller for a quick check over.

It''s 1.5ct Columbian emerald and 1ct G VS2 diamond halo.

I know that ebay sales ring major alarm bells, and I''ve never done it before, but this spoke to me. Vendor has a pretty good return policy too. One nice thing about UK ebay is that the UK isn''t that big. If I got seriously ripped off by anyone, I could be there personally to express displeasure within a few hours.
9.gif

Thanks for all the lovely compliments.
Jen
Oh my I hope you feel better soon!!! Looks like you did very well, enjoy it!!!!
36.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I''m really pleased with it, although it was a lot bigger than I expected! Took me a while (ok, 10 mins
9.gif
) to get used to a big ring!

Jen

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Irina - I looked at earrings in Overstock a few months ago, they were really pretty. Unfortunately Overstock won''t ship to the UK either! I guess it isn''t worth their while. Ah well, I''ve had my bling hit for a while anyway!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results