carat
color
clarity

Your weekly serve of kitten squishiness

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
minousbijoux|1361149646|3382722 said:
Hey, and I could be wrong, but I *think* it would hurt a lot less to birth a kitten than to birth a baby :lol: :lol:
Except that kittens are rarely a single birth...I guess you'd have to hope for a small litter! :lol:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Before everyone goes around trying to get knocked up by the local tom, I feel I must warn you - the next push present won't be quite so impressive (unless I happen to stumble across buried treasure or get sent someone's ransom on accident). :lol:

These kittens are monstrous. They're not as ginormous as the one photo suggests, as they are closer to the camera than Turtledove, but they are exceptionally large. It doesn't help that my last litter to use as comparison were all the sickly Salmonella babies.

Speaking of Salmonella babies, I think I'm going to get a nice group shot of them all, stuff it in a greeting card, and send it to the vet clinic that recommended immediate euthanasia when they were diagnosed with Salmonella. :devil: They are all SO precious, I can't imagine not having them here. I get such joy from them all - whatever I've given, they'd paid back with 10000000% interest. ::)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1361198390|3383064 said:
Speaking of Salmonella babies, I think I'm going to get a nice group shot of them all, stuff it in a greeting card, and send it to the vet clinic that recommended immediate euthanasia when they were diagnosed with Salmonella. :devil: They are all SO precious, I can't imagine not having them here. I get such joy from them all - whatever I've given, they'd paid back with 10000000% interest. ::)

Yes!! :lol: I didn't realize they're still with you? So now how many kittens - and full grown cats - do you have at your house?

justginger

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1361230541|3383593 said:
justginger|1361198390|3383064 said:

Yes!! :lol: I didn't realize they're still with you? So now how many kittens - and full grown cats - do you have at your house?

It's getting dire - new laws have been introduced recently, for all cats to be microchipped and registered with local council. It's resulted in masses of idiot owners giving their cats away for free, so adoption numbers have plummeted. :nono: So now I have 2 resident cats, an adult foster, my 6 Salmonella babies (around 4-5 months old now), Turtledove, and her 3 littlies. Lots of cats!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Justginger you're such a kind hearted person to take in all of these fosters :)) They're all so precious but Turtledove stole my heart! She's a beauty :love:

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the update pics - they do look huge for 10 days! I want to cuddle with those little bundles of fluff - they're just adorable :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results