shape
carat
color
clarity

Your vote please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Gypsy,
If it makes you feel any better, I think I had 4 threads for my asscher project start to finish. I loved getting everyone''s advice and I don''t recall anyone minding too much. Or maybe they were polite and didn''t tell me they minded. We love a work in progress!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 11:27:20 PM
Author: mrssalvo
well, I think something like kaleigh''s ring would be perfect. It''s got a antique feel and would give the added umph you''re wanting. I know your mom has a halo but rounds in a halo look completely different to me than asschers in a halo. I think you should get what you want. does it really matter that much what your mom has? she lives on the other side of the country right? so it''s not like you''d be running in the same social circles where anyone would really notice? I''d get what I wanted and not care at all if my mom had it already. Did you ever read any old threads of Reena''s? she has a cushion halo made by Leon, I''m sure you''ve seen it. Well last year her mom joined PS to share she was having Leon make her a new setting doing a halo with her round. We never saw the finished product but no doubt it turned out beautifully. are their rings similar? sure and they even have the same artist who made them but they don''t look alike. I don''t think a leon ring for you would look anything like your mom''s
2.gif

if I must choose from your current list I''d go with the bag. halo from quest just to get the added visual size impact. I like the landi but not loving setting it like a baseball diamond, plus I think those split shank/crowns won''t make your stone look any bigger, possibly smaller b/c it gives the illusion of a wider band if that makes sense.

It''s complicated. It''s mostly my step dad, frankly... I love him and he''s a wonderful man... but he would kill it for me if I got a pave halo. And my mother got hers done overseas... and she''d just wonder why I spent so much money over here instead of not handing it over to some relative on their way overseas to get it done less expensively where she got it done.. and it would just be a mess for me to explain the whole ''but yours isn''t perfect'' thing. I''m still going to get the ''why didn''t you just give it to your aunt to take..." bit... but it would be worse if it''s a pave halo. Trust me on this. My aunt lost her diamond and purchased another one in Turkey. I about had a heart attack. Especially since it''s over 5 carats a bit yellowish to me and doesn''t sparkle as it should. NOT handing my asscher over to her. Plus she killed one of my best necklaces when I gave it to her to get adjusted in Turkey.

MARA: MY NAME IS LAYLA AND I''M CARD CARRYING PS OCD MEMBER. (You know if you all were going the Bay Area GTG one WEEK later I''d be able to swing by???)

Also... just, very sweetly and nicely, asked DF about... you know... what if I decide against the Landi... do you think we can swing a DIFFERENT setting this week... and he said he would prefer we didn''t as he still considers receptions on the table. DARN IT. We''ve lived together for 6.5 years... what they heck do we need a reception for. Of course he just counters with a cheap Vegas wedding and the receptions. Stymied.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 11:46:23 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Hey Gypsy,
If it makes you feel any better, I think I had 4 threads for my asscher project start to finish. I loved getting everyone''s advice and I don''t recall anyone minding too much. Or maybe they were polite and didn''t tell me they minded. We love a work in progress!!!

Kaleigh it is SO very sweet of you to make me feel better... but I remember reading your threads... all of them ... and most of your problems were external as I remember... as Mara has pointed out... mine are in my loony head.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes my local jeweler was a PITA and held up my project. Then I found out about Quest from PS. The rest is history.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAHA well PS'ers are pretty polite. Just not everyone.
11.gif
Gyp, that is what I love about you though...you don't get feathers ruffled by a little honesty!!

As for loony...well that's all of us!!!
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 12:01:01 AM
Author: Mara
HAHA well PS''ers are pretty polite. Just not everyone.
11.gif
Gyp, that is what I love about you though...you don''t get feathers ruffled by a little honesty!!

As for loony...well that''s all of us!!!
9.gif
Nah... honesty is MUCH preferred.

Which is why IRL I don''t have many female friends... seems like most women I meet are scared by it. Don''t have that issue so much with PS ladies... especially the regulars. Much nicer. And if that''s part of what makes us loony... oh well. I have to be cunning and diplomatic at work ALL THE TIME... so in my personal life... just don''t have the patience for the head games. When I ask you your opinion I want you honest opinion. If I didn''t, I just wouldn''t ask.

Kaleigh... thank you for the diplomacy though. Your tact is one of the things I admire most about you. At work I have it... and if I dont''... I know well enough to keep my mouth firmly shut. But that is where it ends. DF STILL teases me because I told him once that I wasn''t attracted to him, physically, when we met... and even after we started dating. Times like that... I wish I had your skill.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1!!!!! God I love how it looks like a big ole Art Deco mirror! I know it carries some risk, but Quest''s track record is pretty stellar and as long as they promise to be responsive to all your concerns/fix little boo-boos then it should be fine.

#2 is a cute idea but not so sure it''d be really wearable. (stabby corner prongs?) I''m also not a humongous fan of putting a gorgeous asscher offset 45 degrees like that. It confuses my eyes and I suffer convulsions.
2.gif
I think that look works a little better for princess cuts. Just my humble opinion.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 12:09:33 AM
Author: KristyDarling
#1!!!!! God I love how it looks like a big ole Art Deco mirror! I know it carries some risk, but Quest''s track record is pretty stellar and as long as they promise to be responsive to all your concerns/fix little boo-boos then it should be fine.

#2 is a cute idea but not so sure it''d be really wearable. (stabby corner prongs?) I''m also not a humongous fan of putting a gorgeous asscher offset 45 degrees like that. It confuses my eyes and I suffer convulsions.
2.gif
I think that look works a little better for princess cuts. Just my humble opinion.

No corner prongs... that''s the scary part! The prongs would stay where they are (just much thinner) and grip the long sides of the asscher. I saw the look with a princess first... and I actually wondered about my asscher in there... but then I remembered a pic I saw in a magazine of an offset asscher and I liked alot... but I can totally see the confusing the eye thing.

The DSS thing and Kaleigh''s halo have pretty much decided it for me though... so, unless Quest comes in 1,000 or more over the original qoute they gave me... I''m gonna get the halo. Mirror and all.
2.gif

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIED.... and thank you ALL (even those who didn''t reply) for your patience with my insanity.

Of course Tacori has me thinking of an offset halo with plain knife edged split shanks... tapered out from the halo.... hmm... Irina??
3.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOHOO!!!!
36.gif
My heart just skipped a beat. The wait for this baby is going to be EXCRUCIATING.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 12:24:14 AM
Author: KristyDarling
WOOHOO!!!!
36.gif
My heart just skipped a beat. The wait for this baby is going to be EXCRUCIATING.

No kidding. Especially since I could have had this Landi bought this WEEK. And the Quest is gonna have to wait until I''m gainfully employeed once again... or DF comes over to the dark side about the wedding. He''s pretty stuborn though... so I''m not holding my breath on the reception thing. And as I keep telling myself... it''s his freaking wedding too! THANKS KRISTY!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love love love that Landi, #2. But the corners of your asscher exposed thing is FREAKIN ME OUT. Therefore, I (again) vote for #1. However, if I see this tapered baguette halo in any more threads....I''m gonna have to vote option #3.
5.gif

I''m with Nike. JUST DO IT!!!!
9.gif
36.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for #1.

But...

I''m still sad that underlying all of this is the fact that you don''t really looooove your asscher/asscher size and might prefer a spreadier something else, because really I wish that you felt your FI would understand a desire to use the resetting fund for a new stone.

It seems like all of these posts are different attempts for you to be happier with something you truly aren''t happy with, since you really didn''t love asschers above all else (which is the only way most of us can get over the small spread of asschers...when you love them so much you''re willing to sacrifice), and I worry that no matter what the reset is, your DSS is so extreme and you have such can''t-shut-their-mouths friends (I''ll never forget you mentioning their snide remarks about size) that you''ll end up in the same boat and then you''ll have to face telling your new husband that you aren''t happy with 1) the first setting,2) the new setting, and 3) the stone itself. Talk about decreasing the odds that he''ll feel good about your ring...phew! Perhaps if you nipped this in the bud right now you could get the big sparkler of your dreams without all of the added steps, heartbreaks, and lost money.

It worries me that you only want setting #1 because of it making the stone look larger, when you said something about it not really being your usual style. A large cash/effort outlay for a ring that may not be your style is a big risk.

Sorry if I blab too much, but you did ask for honesty!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ve been gone all day but if i had been around to ''vote'' i''d have voted for the split shank with the stone angled...i love the look. i''m sure you could do something to protect the corners.....

movie zombie

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh another toughie
3.gif

I love #1, but from what you''ve said, it sounds like #2 will be a better choice for u.

Decisions, decisions!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 1:37:33 AM
Author: wallermama
I vote for #1.

But...

I''m still sad that underlying all of this is the fact that you don''t really looooove your asscher/asscher size and might prefer a spreadier something else, because really I wish that you felt your FI would understand a desire to use the resetting fund for a new stone.

It seems like all of these posts are different attempts for you to be happier with something you truly aren''t happy with, since you really didn''t love asschers above all else (which is the only way most of us can get over the small spread of asschers...when you love them so much you''re willing to sacrifice), and I worry that no matter what the reset is, your DSS is so extreme and you have such can''t-shut-their-mouths friends (I''ll never forget you mentioning their snide remarks about size) that you''ll end up in the same boat and then you''ll have to face telling your new husband that you aren''t happy with 1) the first setting,2) the new setting, and 3) the stone itself. Talk about decreasing the odds that he''ll feel good about your ring...phew! Perhaps if you nipped this in the bud right now you could get the big sparkler of your dreams without all of the added steps, heartbreaks, and lost money.

It worries me that you only want setting #1 because of it making the stone look larger, when you said something about it not really being your usual style. A large cash/effort outlay for a ring that may not be your style is a big risk.

Sorry if I blab too much, but you did ask for honesty!

wallermama, I think you bring up and EXCELLENT point and I agree with you.

Gypsy, you should really think about this b/c you are planning on spending a lot of money on a new setting but all these settings issues might not be issues if you really loved your stone. I know all the reasons for keeping it, but if you really don''t love it, you''ll probably end up changing it somewhere down the line anyway. I had a OEC for 5 years. I loved it, but bought pre-PS. After learning more about diamonds, I knew I wanted a modern round. I tried 2 times re-setting it, but I was never happy. I know longer own either setting I bought and it''s money down the drain. That''s one reason I''ve been on the hunt for an upgrade. Of course, hubby nor I are very sentimental when it comes to this kind of stuff.

thanks for explaining the pave halo thing. i see why it''s out, not worth all the family drama
32.gif
2.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy - Okay. I was originally all for the split shank, but I do love an asscher with a halo, ESPECIALLY if you are suffering from DSS.

My halo-ed asscher looks pretty darn big and I LURVE it that way.

The baguettes are lovely. Go for it!!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for #1. Hopefully I''ll have time later to look at the whole thread, but I picked up enough to know you want it to look big, and #1 will do that better. Plus I like the look of it. I like baguettes, and the design is classic, will probably help with your DSS, and well I just think it''s best!!

Also, I read just enough to catch some mention of your number of threads! From one indecisive/picky girl to another, I am glad I''m not the only one!!! I just need to find time very soon to start a thread to finalize my design too!!
1.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy: 1. 1. 1. 1. !!!

I love that ring. Now I know you have all these concerns about it being the first, but from everything I''ve heard about Quest and customer service, they are going to work with you until the get it RIGHT! And get something that you love. To me, that''s more important then someone that''s done it 100 times already. Persistence pays off is what I say. And there is something about that setting that makes the stone look monstoursly HUGE!!! Go for it Gypsy, take a deep breath and JUMP!

(Unless you love the Richard Landi more of course, go with what you love. BUt DSS is a pwerful force let me tell you. And I have a halo and I STILL have it, I can''t even imagine how my annoyed I''d be with my stone if I didn''t have a halo
2.gif
)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Waller, Mssalvo and Ally...

Oh. Okay. I can confess it here.

I really would rather have a different diamond. I would. BUT I don''t have an upgrade policy although the jeweler I bought from would place it on consignment for me... and I''m worried about how much I''d be able to get for it... and what I''d be able to get instead of it. I couldn''t get a round... too expensive. So it would be an oval or a cushion or an emerald. And I have done searches for myself for another stone. I could add about 3K to whatever I get for the diamond... but I would want a nice setting there too... and with my taste... that''s probably 2K just for the setting. With diamond prices so high... I''m worried. So even excluding DF feelngs I''m not sure it would be worth it. If I get an EC I''d want it set east west with traps. Which is more than 2K. An oval... would be about 2K for the setting and it''s got great spread... and set east west is VERY me. And ovals are inexpensive.

Then there is DF feelings. I just don''t feel like my DSS is more important that his attachment to this diamond. He isn''t a demanding man... pretty much lets me do anything I want usually as long as it''s within reason and budget. He just walked by... and I thought about minimizing this screen... but let him see it, and we''re going to have a talk later. I don''t know if anything is going to come of it... but we''ll see.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I like the split shank a lot and it sounds like a good deal but I really want to see what the halo looks like after the 8 or so threads you have started about it
2.gif
I agree with Wallermama though. I think the shape is a big thing and I don''t know if you are going to be happy with any re-set because you really just don''t LOVE asschers as you have said before. I have a 1ct asscher as well and while sure I would love if it was bigger it is not what I focus on all the time because I just love the cut and it just speaks to me. It doesn''t sound like you have that and that is sad. It might be worth it in the long run to get a new stone because even if you end up losing money on this stone how much will you loose with a chain of re-sets when you aren''t happy with the center stone?

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ugh Gypsy. I so feel for you. I have DSS, my boyfriend is attached to the stone. I want a new stone and setting, but I can''t stomach the fact that it would hurt his feelings. He''s adamant that if I really want then I could keep this ring and buy another one. And that is just toooo much money to throw around. All I can say is that hopefully getting a halo is going to help the DSS. Your particular halo does a good job of making the border between stone/halo murky, so it''s going to give it some extra volume. Talk to him, see how he feels about it, and I know you''ll make the right decision for both of you. At the end of the day, our boys make sacrifices for us, and sometimes we have to make sacrifices for them. Good luck, keep us updated!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm gyp i didn't realize that you really wanted a different stone.

i can appreciate what you said about the various reasons why not to switch out the stone...BUT i will say that you are not some normal chick who can just go...oh que sera sera, there are all these great reasons to not get a new stone. you are a PS'er which innately means you obsess upon things, like sparkly diamonds, and if you are not happy now, you may not be happy afer an elaborate re-set either. that is a possibility, right?

so in essence it does make sense to at least think about (and maybe approach your husband) to map things out. sure maybe with another $2k on top of what you could get for your existing stone, you could not have an E/W emerald with traps BUT maybe you can get the emerald. and then in a few years get the traps, then build the setting.

i know that PS'ers are absolutely NOT big on patience, but nothing HAS to be all right now or never. i kind of like thinking about future stuff for my rings, because it keeps my mind busy and i know i am really happy with things right now. for me i kind of view the whole diamond love thing as some sort of big adventure. this is my 3rd upgrade stone and doing it slowly this way enabled me to view and own some really amazing stones. and it helped educate those around me too as some funny side effect. anyway...just some food for thought. i really do love that #1 halo but if your heart isn't in it and you just want to make the asscher look bigger rather than being in LOVE with a setting, i'd really think twice about it. i firmly do not believe in throwing good money away after bad for lack of a better phrase. how horrible would it be to find out after it was all said and done that you just don't like it! yikes.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, without knowing how your conversation with loverboy went, this is what I would recommend. At least for your information gathering, going forward with all of these decisions.

If your asscher has solid numbers/is well cut, with a GIA cert, I would contact several of the big PS player vendors and tell them that you aren''t satisfied with your vendor''s trade-in policy and would like to explore trading it in with someone else. I know another PS person recently did this, and at least one of her hopefuls said they would do it. If the stone is nice, they get to sell it, and will still get you as a customer for the additional thousands you would spend. And then you would also have a relationship with someone who would have a future trade-up policy, because we know you, and IT WILL BE USED.
2.gif

I''d throw all of my $ into the stone and see if you could modify your lovely trellis setting to fit whatever you end up with. Or go with an extremely simple solitaire for now.

I personally, would also go for the biggest round you can afford in your mindclean criteria, and not shop around for a fancy with a bigger spread, IF the RB is what you really want. And it sounds like it is. Or consider going lower in color/clarity than you think you want, but with a bigger size, and look towards a color/clarity upgrade in the future.

It just seems like any man who is sentimental about an engagement diamond should immediately cease to be so if they find out that their true love isn''t happy with it. It isn''t about you being a spoiled brat, it is about you being honest about something that is important to you, and him learning to fold your feelings into his in this equation. I know it is an emotional minefield, but so will many other things be in your marriage. I''m hitting 11 years next month and 17 years with my man and I can tell you that you should exercise this "honestly muscle" immediately!

My last piece of unsolicited advice (sorry! I''m blabbing again!) is that you should really step back and evaluate what YOU want, versus what your friends have, what you THINK you should have, what social pressure is telling you, etc. Because if all of this is about keeping up with the joneses, you will never, ever, be happy. And this is not just about diamonds. So think it over and go with your heart and your loverboy''s, not with the pressure from the howling masses around you.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay... well the talk went places... and finished right back where we started...lol. He doesn''t like ovals or rounds (and I don''t really want a round... sorry if it sounded like I did. Just like the spread on rounds. Love ovals.) or marquise. Likes emerald cuts and square cushions which I do too. Neither of those is terribly spready.

AND he''s attached to our jeweler in DE where he got this diamond, and is being very stuborn about using him for any consignment/ upgrading. I can work around that one though if need be. Stubborn I can deal with.

BUT I did get a concession in exchange for my promise to TRY the halo as a cure for the DSS first. First concession is that if I''m not happy with the halo, we will talk seriously about upgrade (this is a big one, because before he wasn''t even willing to go there) and I''ll get the halo set with a custom cut sapphire for a RHR. Also I get the halo sooner than I was expecting it, finances and job permitting.

So... that''s the conclusion we came to. My diamond is very well cut for it''s style-- it''s not spready like Kaleigh''s-- but its solid on spread. And it''s got a GIA certificate. So I''m going to be okay if I decide to upgrade later on. I''m happy with that. And who knows if the halo will cure the DSS... it might? And for him, I''m willing to take the risk.

Hmmm.... THANK YOU ALL for your help and advice. Waller-- I''m going to consider what you said carefully! Ally, I''m glad I''ve got company in this boat. Mara, if I upgrade... you are right about getting it set simply then adding the traps. Indecisive... this is a compromise I can live with... and if I still want the upgrade... it''s one reset... and a REALLY nice RHR. LOL.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
excuse my being lazy and not looking for an ''original'' thread and for being inquisitive: but how did you end up with the stone you now have if you like ovals?

movie zombie

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gypsy, it sounds like you might have a plan. I would check on one thing. make sure you can use the halo setting for a RHR and put a different stone in there fairly easily. If Quest has to make it by hand, just popping out your asscher and replacing it with something else might be difficult and even more $$ if doable at all.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo-- I will make sure to ask Pete... when he gets back to me. Thanks for the heads up!

MZ-- long story short. I got the ring 4 years ago. I was in love with the lucida (still am) and wanted something similar-- had never seen an asscher in person... just on the net.. but it was octagonal-- was looking at princesses too for the sparkle even though they were square. Told FI-- who loves square shapes-- either of those would be fine. The only other square-ish cut I''d seen (and loved) was the Dream-- but they were too expensive as well.

Didn''t know about cushions or the juliet cut... and had never seen an east west oval or EC (all the EC''s I''d seen were flat and left me cold). Didn''t know anything about spread... thought 1 carat meant 1 carat. So I researched cut parameters... but not shapes and shape comparision. I went to two jewelry stores... and those only for settings. Knew only that I didn''t want a round. SO... insufficient research. Didn''t know what was out there and didn''t look for it.

THEN a freind got a cushion. You could have knocked me over with a feather... and a while later I came on pricescope... rest is history. I love fat ovals because they are cushion-ish with great spread. Cushions are actually my favorite probably-- but they don''t have the spread ovals do... and if I''m upgrading I want spread.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 9:13:26 PM
Author:Gypsy
This is a little premature as I don''t have the complete prices for these in yet... but thought I''d ask for your opinions anyway. Here is my current ring on my hand. Ring size is 6.

PLEASE, PLEASE don''t hold back your opinions... your HONEST opinions are welcome 100% and I won''t take offense to anything you say.

Here are the options: 1-- custom baguette halo. 2-- Richard Landi split shank with offset diamond. 3-- I''m driving you crazy and you just don''t care.

Here''s my blub about the baguette halo:

Plus side: It is unique and it makes my asscher look bigger, and I love the idea of a deco inspired setting for my asscher. Downside is: it''s custom so it''s not going to be perfect... especially since it''s a difficult and ''groundbreaking'' for Quest design. AND platinum is very expensive right now. And I''m afraid of not loving it because it''s not my ''usual'' style.

Here''s the pic: please ignore the band pictured.

Gypsy%20Ring%20Perfect.jpg

Second is a Richard Landi setting I found at a local jeweler... he has it is stock so I would be paying last years platinum prices for it, getting the monster prongs slimmed down and adding pave to the prongs. My asscher would be set in it like a baseball diamond. Tim at GOG and Strm have both said that setting it this way will not be dangerous as my diamond is an asscher and has a thick girdle. It''s about the same width as my current setting in total.

Here''s my blurb:

Landi split shank will be unique with my asscher offset and it''s not custom... I looked at it under a loop and it''s flawless. With the designer doing the rest of the work to it... it''s likely going to be perfect when it''s done too and it''s priced at ''last years'' platinum prices so I feel like I''m getting a good deal. Downside is: Despite Tim and Storm''s assurances I''m nervous about setting my diamond like that-- and I don''t like it set ''normal'' in the setting. ETA: This setting won''t make my diamond look bigger and I''ve got DSS.
Hmmm... I kinda like the one with the halo better because it''s so different and interesting! My only downer, and I know this is strictly my opinion, is that I, personally, prefer stones that don''t have halos that attempt to make the stone look larger. ::ducking:: yeah, I know... but if that''s what you''re going for, that first piece does a FANTASTIC job of it and looks very interesting and classy. Not as fond of the side stones, but definitely like that halo, as halos go.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 10:47:44 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 6/28/2006 10:39:36 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Storm helped me pick it. He said what a great spread it had and when I got it from GOG I was really amazed. So adding a halo to it makes it look really big. Even though it''s a RHR no DSS has set in!!
36.gif

Storm. I swear if I win the lottery I''m gonna bribe that man to pick out an asscher for me. What for? I don''t know... I just want a Storm picked asscher, darnit!

And I can TOTALLY see why DSS hasn''t kicked in yet. This baby is huge! I LOVE THAT! Without you having to run and get anything further (sorry I had no idea you''d have to run about for the numbers-- I''m crazy as I''ve got mine memorized) -- do you know about how thick your shank is? Just a guess is fine. I told quest I wanted 1.7-- but I''m doubting that now.

ff555.JPG
wow! on that size rock, that halo looks diminutive! I love it! Okay Gypsy, I like this one too! lol

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 11:48:35 PM
Author: Gypsy

(You know if you all were going the Bay Area GTG one WEEK later I''d be able to swing by???)
That just made me think of something... I''ll be going through San Francisco in a few weeks... I should stop by there and visit a nice jewlery store...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results