shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Rep II: What do you think of "me"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
For those who posted in "Your Pricescope Reputation" thread, and are interested in how people see you, I thought I''d post a follow-up thread.

Rules (that I made up, so follow them or not
41.gif
):
* If you''d like to know how others view you, make a post asking.
* If you''d like to respond to an inquiry, please quote the asker.
* Only posters who have asked should be commented on.
* Please try to stay away from mutual love fests and quoting the quote of a quoter (know what I mean? those posts that have six different people''s posts all nested together).
* Be honest. If they asked, they wish to know.
* If you ask, you''re fair game! No retaliation.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
What? You all a-skeert???
23.gif

Okay, I''ll start........ how do you perceive Upgradable? And why the heck have I been here for so long and still have such a low post count??

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:01:44 PM
Author: Upgradable
23.gif

Okay, I''ll start........ how do you perceive Upgradable? And why the heck have I been here for so long and still have such a low post count??
Well, I never really had an opinion on you until now-- nothing really sticks out at me, but now I have to say I think you''re very brave!
2.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto elledizzy, I don''t think you and I have interacted much, Upgradable
35.gif

Very brave, indeed!! I would worry that this thread has the potential to go ugly places
7.gif
(unfortunately)

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Uh-oh. Does anybody else remember when they did slamsheets during the sleepover in the the Judy Bloom book "Otherwise Known As Shiela the Great"?
32.gif

9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW, my involvement in this thread in no way indicates that I''d like to be analyzed, criticized, or otherwise judged by any PSers, unless I include an explicit statement to the contrary.
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...

I haven''t been here very long Upgradable, so I can''t say for sure, other than you seem nice and funny (okay, total cop out, but true!).

I have, in the past, noticed your e-ring (avatar) as well as other pieces, and thought they were very pretty.
9.gif
10.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:09:55 PM
Author: elledizzy5
BTW, my involvement in this thread in no way indicates that I'd like to be analyzed, criticized, or otherwise judged by any PSers, unless I include an explicit statement to the contrary.
9.gif
Are you sure? I have a whole lot of 'stuff' to say about you miss thang...
27.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

I think you are very brave and extremely kind. I also think you have a great jewelry collection! I''ve never noticed you to be anything but welcoming and kind to everyone on the board.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I would like to know how I come across on PS. Because I act the same way IRL, it may help improve my RL relationships as well.

So, am I a ditz, a dork, a know-it-all, (insert your adjective here)???

And, it''s come to my mind lately, that often I have a story for everything (I''ve lived a varied and full life....) Does that aggravate you?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Something Shiny, I always think you come across as very warm--someone I''d like to get a hug from! (Hopefully that doesn''t sound weird...)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

I''ve recently gotten to know you better. Unfortunately, for us, it''s due to a shared medical problem. I think you are a strong person, who is doing her best to deal with it. I look forward to our conversations and shared support.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

Actually, the fact that you have a low post count for how long you''ve been here tells me you only post when it''s a truly well-thought statement or question. You don''t just fly by the seat of your pants (I''d guess the same for your real life).

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

We don''t interact much on PS either (as I''m just an innocent, little LIW
2.gif
), but what I will always remember about you is the amazing thread you started about your gorgeous son who was born with Down Syndrome. It brought me to happy tears and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks sammy! Paul is a gift and a joy!! He defines me in soooo many ways!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:04:18 PM
Thanks sammy! Paul is a gift and a joy!! He defines me in soooo many ways!
Ohhh, I remember your thread about Paul! I hadn''t connected your name/avatar to that thread until just now, reading this. It is very funny because just yesterday I was thinking about that thread. My mind wanders while I''m driving, and I was remembering the photos you posted and the joy that was conveyed through them.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Brave brave souls.... lol

Alright, I''ll bite.

Upgradable- I think you are level headed, intelligent, kind, helpful and I enjoy reading your posts and I especially love hearing about your beautiful son, Paul I believe
33.gif

Ok, SOOOOOO What is my rep?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 12:39:21 PM
Author:Upgradable
For those who posted in 'Your Pricescope Reputation' thread, and are interested in how people see you, I thought I'd post a follow-up thread.

Rules (that I made up, so follow them or not
41.gif
):
* If you'd like to know how others view you, make a post asking.
* If you'd like to respond to an inquiry, please quote the asker.
* Only posters who have asked should be commented on.
* Please try to stay away from mutual love fests and quoting the quote of a quoter (know what I mean? those posts that have six different people's posts all nested together).
* Be honest. If they asked, they wish to know.
* If you ask, you're fair game! No retaliation.
OK, I think I'm brave enough!
9.gif

It has come to my attention on the other reputation thread that I do in fact have a reputation of some sort. I'd like to know more . . . what do you guys REALLY think of me???
2.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:21:57 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

Alright, I''ll bite.

Upgradable- I think you are level headed, intelligent, kind, helpful and I enjoy reading your posts and I especially love hearing about your beautiful son, Paul I believe
33.gif

Iwanna, I think you''re a very sweet and intelligent person, and you''re never afraid to be honest and tell us what you really think. And you''re a fellow horse person, too! I always enjoy reading your posts!
21.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:21:57 PM

Alright, I''ll bite.

33.gif

I was sooo looking forward to meeting you at the Dallas get together, and was so disappointed to have to cancel. When I think of you, I see another poster who has been here forever, but I also think of you as a new bride and college student. You always commit yourself when you post, so I interpret that as honest and kind, but not a sugar-coater. If you say it, you feel it. And I always think of you as confident but with a quirky sense of humor.

How inline is that with how you see yourself?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m curious too.. go on tell me what you think of me...
19.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 1:14:42 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 2/11/2009 1:09:55 PM
Author: elledizzy5
BTW, my involvement in this thread in no way indicates that I''d like to be analyzed, criticized, or otherwise judged by any PSers, unless I include an explicit statement to the contrary.
9.gif
Are you sure? I have a whole lot of ''stuff'' to say about you miss thang...
27.gif
Hee hee! Meeeeee toooooo!
2.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 1:18:57 PM
Author: somethingshiny
I would like to know how I come across on PS. Because I act the same way IRL, it may help improve my RL relationships as well.

So, am I a ditz, a dork, a know-it-all, (insert your adjective here)???

And, it''s come to my mind lately, that often I have a story for everything (I''ve lived a varied and full life....) Does that aggravate you?
SS, I wish I knew you IRL! I think you would be my "cool" friend . . . you seem very knowledgeable and level-headed and I would ask you for advice a lot! LOL!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:33:54 PM
Author: Maisie
I''m curious too.. go on tell me what you think of me...
19.gif
Maisie, I LOVE YOU!!! You''re one of my all-time favorites! You''re so kind and you seem to have a very positive outlook!
21.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 1:23:03 PM
Author: somethingshiny

23.gif

Actually, the fact that you have a low post count for how long you''ve been here tells me you only post when it''s a truly well-thought statement or question. You don''t just fly by the seat of your pants (I''d guess the same for your real life).
DITTO! This is exactly what I was thinking, but SS beat me to it! LOL! Upgradable, I think you''re probably very wise . . . you only post when you REALLY have something to say! I always enjoy hearing from you!
1.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:30:49 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

OK, I think I''m brave enough!
9.gif

It has come to my attention on the other reputation thread that I do in fact have a reputation of some sort. I''d like to know more . . . what do you guys REALLY think of me???
2.gif
Your posts make me smile. Seems like you are very animated, positive, sensitive to a certain degree. Any horse lover is a friend of mine!
35.gif
You are alright in my book.
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:39:23 PM

Your posts make me smile. Seems like you are very animated, positive, sensitive to a certain degree. Any horse lover is a friend of mine!
35.gif
You are alright in my book.
36.gif
Aw, thanks Iwanna!
face23.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Irish and Shiny..... I think your perception of my wisdom and cautiousness are so funny, because I figured I was remembered for sticking my foot in my mouth or calling someone out who was being especially annoying!
31.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:41:20 PM
Irish and Shiny..... I think your perception of my wisdom and cautiousness are so funny, because I figured I was remembered for sticking my foot in my mouth or calling someone out who was being especially annoying!
31.gif
LOL! That''s not what I think of at all when I think of you! I can''t remember you EVER sticking your foot in your mouth. As for calling someone out on being annoying, well, that''s a good thing! Sometimes we need a little of that!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
All the girls that posted on here, I think you are all sweet. Nothing really sticks out in particular, which means I dont have any bad feelings!
1.gif
I do look at/for avitars in posts, and I find that I do tend to associate certain avitars w/ certain personalities... and names sometimes escape me, unless they''ve been around awhile, so when avitars often change, I can easily get confused.
emembarrassed.gif
sammyj, I always smile when I see your orange beans and I know something very sweet will be in it. elledizzy, I love your sushi avitar, and find myself very hungry come 2 oclock! HA! You are oppinionated, yet not hurtful, and I think that''s great! I wannaprettyone, I like your new avitar, but it took me awhile to get used to it! I also think you are a sweetheart and really are helpful to many girls! Irishgirll, you make me laugh till I wee myself! You are soo funny, in the goofiest of ways, about the silliest stuff. I dont know if you try to be funny, but you often make me smile.

With all the changing avitars though, I get soo confused! But I generally like everyone... both on PS and IRL... but I think that is just who I AM... feel free to correct me if YOU think I am wrong!
28.gif

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results