shape
carat
color
clarity

your ranking of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tap02150

Shiny_Rock
WOW tough pick! Also check out what each vendor has to offer in policies. I have purchased from Whiteflash and know that they offer a 100% upgrade policy; I believe GOG offers the same, but I am not sure. Also, Whiteflash ACA diamonds have a 30 day viewing window. If for some reason you don''t love it, this will give you extra time to think about it.

As Ellen said, are you buying this diamond loose or with a setting?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 12:39:52 PM
Author: tap02150
WOW tough pick! Also check out what each vendor has to offer in policies. I have purchased from Whiteflash and know that they offer a 100% upgrade policy; I believe GOG offers the same, but I am not sure. Also, Whiteflash ACA diamonds have a 30 day viewing window. If for some reason you don''t love it, this will give you extra time to think about it.

As Ellen said, are you buying this diamond loose or with a setting?
They do. And GOG has 30 day return policy also.

tulips

Shiny_Rock
hey friends
I was told by WF that the G, SI1 ''s inclusions can be seen from 10 inches.. but not from 6 inches..

what do you think?
I dont quite like it.. and not comfortable..

tulips

Shiny_Rock
Ellen

The WF ''s price is US$ 25,755 (pricescope''s discount). but i think i have to pay another 50 + 1% for shipping.

Whereas GOG ''s shopping is 100.

tulips

Shiny_Rock
hey friends.

WF ''s score on the HCA seems better?

the crown angle and pavillion angle look better than GOG''s ??

yes, whichever stone i buy on-line from any vendor, i must have it set...
but my setting is the common simple type,, either pave set (thin band) or tiffany knife edge 2 mm or 2.5 mm
I think both WF and GOG has them.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 1:29:21 PM
Author: tulips
hey friends

I was told by WF that the G, SI1 ''s inclusions can be seen from 10 inches.. but not from 6 inches..

what do you think?

I dont quite like it.. and not comfortable..
You are the one that has to be comfortable with it, if your not then look at the others.
Do you have that reversed? seen 6 inches but not 10?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 1:36:31 PM
Author: strmrdr

You are the one that has to be comfortable with it, if your not then look at the others.
Do you have that reversed? seen 6 inches but not 10?
Ditto.

And tulip, yes, I screwed up on figuring the WF discount! Sorry about that.

Also, one HCA score is not "better" than the other. Plus, IS pics, Helium reports, etc. trump the HCA.
2.gif

tulips

Shiny_Rock
Hello...strmrdr

You are right! I have it reversed.. the stone''s inclusion can be seen from 6 inch... which i think is to near..

Here, it is almost 2 am! and thus half my brain cells are sleeping now... so i got them all wrong...

24.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 1:46:35 PM
Author: tulips
Hello...strmrdr

You are right! I have it reversed.. the stone''s inclusion can be seen from 6 inch... which i think is to near..

Here, it is almost 2 am! and thus half my brain cells are sleeping now... so i got them all wrong...

24.gif
get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssss
It is not problem I was just making sure.
Some people are comfortable with that level of eyeclean and some not.
Certainly no one viewing it on your hand would see it.
The question is will it be mind clean to you?
Only you can decide.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results