shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Pricescope legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 8:57:41 AM
Author: Ellen
I'll just bet you could missy!
lol.gif

*back on topic*
5.gif

I honestly don't know what I'd be remembered for.
I know I would remember you for being so sweet to me when I first joined. You were the first person to speak to me when I first posted.
1.gif
You spend a lot of time helping others and we appreciate that a lot!

Also who could forget your beautiful Aqua?
30.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 8:58:49 PM
Author: Cind11

Date: 4/28/2009 8:29:23 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett

Date: 4/27/2009 4:52:56 PM
Author: princesss
I don't think I'd have one. I haven't really had anything defining about my experience on PS. I'm just one of those posters that's usually in the background.
I was thinking the same thing about myself.
I am in this club too-lol.
Add me to this list too - no legacy that I know of. I'd like to think that if anyone recognizes me, it's for being thoughtful and giving honest, polite, well-thought-out posts for opinions. Or maybe you all just know my puppy avatar, or my weird PS name?

I don't think I've had anything special to write about. I hope that one day my wedding might be something everybody likes and thinks of... if I can ever get a date set. But I tend to just hang around here wherever I can / have time to and weigh in whenever I have something to offer. I do think I tend to not write fluff. I know it's nice to comment, even if just to say that you think something is beautiful. But my more in-depth posts tend to be organized and paragraphed... in other words, I know I do try to explain myself well and honestly put a lot of thought into posts where I'm weighing into something.

I do know also that I have high opinions of so many of you. I have absolutely no idea how you have the time that you do to make to so many forums and have as many posts as you do. But in the threads I've been a part of, almost everyone I've ever come in contact with here is very tactful, polite, welcoming, nice, complimenting, uplifting, and SO helpful - even when constructive criticism is concerned. Many, many great members here that I love to read the posts of.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
heh...does making posts whilst inebriated count? i have a sad number of "WEEEEEEEEE" posts! sometimes i think my sarcasm may hold me back on here at times--there are some who get where i''m coming from when i''m being goofy, but i fear i may have offended people on occasion without meaning to. for the most part, i also feel like one of the backgrounders. although...i did start a free-for-all fight over who was going to rob meresal for her wedding shoes, so maybe i can list inciting a riot as my legacy!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 9:32:01 AM
Author: Maisie

Date: 4/28/2009 8:57:41 AM
I''ll just bet you could missy!
lol.gif

*back on topic*
5.gif

I honestly don''t know what I''d be remembered for.
I know I would remember you for being so sweet to me when I first joined. You were the first person to speak to me when I first posted.
1.gif
You spend a lot of time helping others and we appreciate that a lot!

Also who could forget your beautiful Aqua?
30.gif
You know it''s funny, I distiinctly remember helping you too, and there are tons I don''t remember, from the first time anyway. But I think it''s because I was intrigued by your nic. (the original)
5.gif

Thanks Miss Maisers!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t have one, I''d just not-so-gloriously fade out like a fart in the wind.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
DIY hair bride?

I don''t know...
7.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 7:44:11 PM
Author: decodelighted
* Preternaturally adorable pup
* Barn wedding
* Idol fanatic

and mayyyyybbbe: * Succinct snark/advice
ROSE GOLD
28.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 1:49:54 PM
Author: tlh
I wouldn''t have one, I''d just not-so-gloriously fade out like a fart in the wind.
hahahah ROFL....
3.gif
3.gif
9.gif
37.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Well, if nothin'' else, the original Legato head!!!
16.gif
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
"T**T" snot????
33.gif
23.gif
14.gif

Whattheheck was THAT?! (Obviously I missed it!!!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 9:16:01 PM
Author: Lynn B
16.gif
9.gif
Yes! I would definitely remember you for your ring!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
16.gif
9.gif
Lynn, when I think of you, I think of

SIZE.
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 8:19:52 AM
Lynn, when I think of you, I think of SIZE.
9.gif
LOL! That''s a heckuva thing to be remembered for, huh?!!!
23.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

The girl with perpetual DSS and Diamond Dysmorphic Disease, who really would wear daily a 100+ carater if she could afford it!!! >>
37.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, if nothin' else, the original Legato head!!!
16.gif
9.gif
nahh...it gotta be your "brutal girdle"
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
IWPO: Gorgeous garden wedding with an amazing silhouette shot (with a bird feeder in it) and who rode on a Harley in her wedding dress.

(Can you tell I covet some of your wedding pictures?)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 12:56:54 PM

Date: 4/30/2009 8:19:52 AM
Lynn, when I think of you, I think of SIZE.
9.gif
LOL! That''s a heckuva thing to be remembered for, huh?!!!
23.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

The girl with perpetual DSS and Diamond Dysmorphic Disease, who really would wear daily a 100+ carater if she could afford it!!! <<<Sheesh!!!>>>
37.gif
2.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know what kind of legacy I''d leave, if any. I feel like in some areas it would be a misunderstood one though.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I''ll NEVER forget TGals Tw@t Snot.
***That, and I have a vision burned in my head of you, 8 months preggers, dressed up in traditional Croatian costumes - waiting to surprise your DH on your anniversary. That one was 100% fictional, in my head; as per my suggestion for your Anniversary.***
Oh, and your Preggo Avi. A classic.
I think I''d be remembered by the Preggo''s, maybe for my baby name list?! Not sure...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 8:19:00 PM
Author: mela lu
I''ll NEVER forget TGals Tw@t Snot.
***That, and I have a vision burned in my head of you, 8 months preggers, dressed up in traditional Croatian costumes - waiting to surprise your DH on your anniversary. That one was 100% fictional, in my head; as per my suggestion for your Anniversary.***
Oh, and your Preggo Avi. A classic.
I think I''d be remembered by the Preggo''s, maybe for my baby name list?! Not sure...
LOL! Ohmyword! THAT I''d have never guessed! Musta missed that whole thing... but then again, I don''t hang out on the preggo/new mommy threads so much!

TGal, that IS a classic!!!
36.gif
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Legacy? Probably none. Maybe the multiple large stones???

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I suspect that people mostly would remember my doggie avatar... and of course, my willingess to help TTCers with the grosser elements of charting
41.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If not for my recent spate of pictures, I would have been known as the PSer who didn't post a single picture of her own diamond or gemstone.
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d have no clue what mine would be. Maybe my asscher, the oval?? Dunno??

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think yours is the first to start the pear sides with the round center stone way back when on PS.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 10:59:33 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/30/2009 10:26:59 PM
Author: Kaleigh
How about you caring and consideration.. you''re a sweetheart and you are always there to help people.. !
Oh, that''s so nice. You are the same way, we are cut of the same cloth.... Thanks!!!!
13.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 10:55:30 PM
I would hope people would remember me simply for being a good person (I try! I promise!) and trying to help research stuff. I don''t really have any jewelry pieces that stand out so its not that..

SDL, are you kidding? whenever anyone asks about rings with blue sapphires I think of yours. It''s the resident "3 stone blue sapphire sides" ring around here!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 11:56:25 PM
Author: mrssalvo

I would hope people would remember me simply for being a good person (I try! I promise!) and trying to help research stuff. I don''t really have any jewelry pieces that stand out so its not that..

SDL, are you kidding? whenever anyone asks about rings with blue sapphires I think of yours. It''s the resident ''3 stone blue sapphire sides'' ring around here!!!
Absoloutely. I also think you give such great advice, on so many subjects. You are a wonderful Mom, and a very loyal friend. Plus you have a great job, you help so many people..... I am glad you are at the other end of the phone. Those people are lucky to have you answer their calls. You get it, you understand. You are a class act...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY STARS !!
rotflmao2.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 12:29:56 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
I do know also that I have high opinions of so many of you. I have absolutely no idea how you have the time that you do to make to so many forums and have as many posts as you do. But in the threads I''ve been a part of, almost everyone I''ve ever come in contact with here is very tactful, polite, welcoming, nice, complimenting, uplifting, and SO helpful - even when constructive criticism is concerned. Many, many great members here that I love to read the posts of.

couldn''t have said it better, strawbs!
5.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 10:26:59 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Well, for one, you''re a very kind person, one who is always wiling to help others. And as for your rings, while they''re all beautiful, I LOVE your three stone ring in your av. It''s gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results