shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Pricescope legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
For fun: If you were to leave Pricescope today, what kind of legacy do you think you would leave, if any at all? Could be something about you as a person, an experience you''ve shared here, or maybe one of your jewelry pieces.

I think mine would be my crazy pad search.

The other one might be being coached through my labor and delivery by Dani (and cheered on by others) for several hours on PS.

You?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It would probably be my upgrade process. My constant search for the next bigger diamond so I could keep up with all the huge stones on here.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my neverending setting change/searches.....
4.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Folks may 'know' me by my avatar kitty's health issues, but I don't think I would be remembered.

1.gif

TGal: I really miss your preggo avatar (
39.gif
) and if you decided not to post I would remember that bump flying up and down for a long time to come!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
None, really. Haven''t had any really significant, distinct experiences on PS.

Except maybe with DF. Can''t seem to live that one down.
20.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
None, I don''t think.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 3:54:20 PM
Author: Maisie
It would probably be my upgrade process. My constant search for the next bigger diamond so I could keep up with all the huge stones on here.

i actually think this is one of those questions best answered by others.

and Maisie, in my mind, it''s not your upgrade process that would stick in my head when i thought of you.

what i''ll always remember about you is the incredible honesty and the extraordinary humility and courage exhibited in that unbelievable life story you took the time to write down and share with us.

that - and the fact that you treated me like a friend, even when i was new. (and you were funny, too! and you made me laugh :) )

so in my mind, your legacy will always be as:

Maisie the fighter, Maisie the welcomer, Maisie the humble.

(yep. really mean it.)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/27/2009 4:09:10 PM
Author: Steel
Folks may 'know' me by my avatar kitty's health issues, but I don't think I would be remembered.

1.gif

39.gif
) and if you decided not to post I would remember that bump flying up and down for a long time to come!
HOW could I forget you??? I know Ellen would say the same, many of us would!
emrose.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 4:14:13 PM
Author: whitby_2773

and Maisie, in my mind, it''s not your upgrade process that would stick in my head when i thought of you.

what i''ll always remember about you is the incredible honesty and the extraordinary humility and courage exhibited in that unbelievable life story you took the time to write down and share with us.

that - and the fact that you treated me like a friend, even when i was new. (and you were funny, too! and you made me laugh :) )

(yep. really mean it.)
True, but then this turns into one of those love fest threads.
3.gif
I just thought it would be more interesting for people to be more introspective and write what they think.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d like to think it''s flower help on BWW. I love helping our brides find the right flowers to go with what they have in mind. Whenever I get a page for flower help it makes me smile because it''s something I really enjoy helping out with!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 4:17:36 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 4/27/2009 4:09:10 PM

1.gif

39.gif
HOW could I forget you??? I know Ellen would say the same, many of us would!
emrose.gif
That is very sweet. I wasn't being over humble I just thought I hadn't made much of an impact. I kinda have a low post count. So thank you Lore, you are very sweet and a poster I love to look out for.

...Now, speaking of the visual...lets get down to it.

Do I have to bring a petition to the table to see some eyelash fluff from you? I know I sound like an avatar-fancier but I love that white fluff ball of yours!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

(yep. really mean it.)
I don''t know what to say. Thank you Whitby. I really appreciate the things you said. I think i''m going to cry now, it doesn''t take much to set me off!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My legacy: a bunch of krappy iPhone pictures.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 4:27:01 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Better than no pictures at all!
9.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I remember your handbags paired with your diamonds best. That was so funny, handbags modelling jewels!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hahahahah!

But I for one, love you for them. The blur just adds to the sparkle!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 4:21:56 PM
Author: TravelingGal

(yep. really mean it.)

True, but then this turns into one of those love fest threads.
3.gif
I just thought it would be more interesting for people to be more introspective and write what they think.

chuckling here...

well, ok - something introspective and non-love festy...hmmm....

how about...my legacy will be as the australian woman who always left the reeeally long posts?

why use one word when 20 will do, right? (i know, i know - shut up whitby...)

19.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 4:33:15 PM

chuckling here...

well, ok - something introspective and non-love festy...hmmm....

how about...my legacy will be as the australian woman who always left the reeeally long posts?

why use one word when 20 will do, right? (i know, i know - shut up whitby...)

19.gif
Or how about The Australian woman who looks like a cake and a lady being attacked by a dog? Thats how I will remember you... oh and the lovely long posts which are more helpful than you will ever know!

(I hope that wasn''t too love festy Tgal, I know how that stuff makes you sick!)
9.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I had one for a long time, but now I will assume it''s going to be my Wedding Shoes.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have absolutely no idea what mine would be, except being Supa Granny and giving Dancing Fire one of these.

rollpin.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I''d have one. I haven''t really had anything defining about my experience on PS. I''m just one of those posters that''s usually in the background.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
When I finally get a legacy, I''ll let you know
4.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
step cuts aka asschers and emerald cut information

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 5:05:57 PM
Author: strmrdr
Karl = "...kewl..."

2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 3:53:18 PM
Author:TravelingGal
For fun: If you were to leave Pricescope today, what kind of legacy do you think you would leave, if any at all? Could be something about you as a person, an experience you've shared here, or maybe one of your jewelry pieces.

The other one might be being coached through my labor and delivery by Dani (and cheered on by others) for several hours on PS.

You?

LOL!!! I remember that like it was yesterday!!!!

I feel so bad though that you ended up being preeclamptic/having all the problems you had, TG. But I realize that there was no way I could have ever predicted that would happen....I'm just so glad everything turned out well and you and Amelia are healthy!!!!!
1.gif

MrsDoubleP

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 5:13:02 PM
Date: 4/27/2009 5:05:57 PM

Author: strmrdr

Karl = "...kewl..."

2.gif

Steel, you took the words right out of my mouth! I'm new to Pricescope (although I've been lurking for a couple of months) and I associate two words with strmrdr: kewl and kicken.
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 5:16:14 PM
Author: Dani

For fun: If you were to leave Pricescope today, what kind of legacy do you think you would leave, if any at all? Could be something about you as a person, an experience you''ve shared here, or maybe one of your jewelry pieces.

You?

LOL!!! I remember that like it was yesterday!!!!

I feel so bad though that you ended up being preeclamptic/having all the problems you had, TG. But I realize that there was no way I could have ever predicted that would happen....I just so glad everything turned out well and you and Amelia are healthy!!!!!
1.gif
Nothing like a little drama to keep things interesting Dani - everything turned out fine and I''m still around to bug Pricescopers! You''re an asset to the preggos!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, TG!!!

Im not on PS as much as I would like to be these days, but I still lurk on the preggo thread occasionally....They know Im around if they need me though I hope!!!
2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 4:46:22 PM
Author: Linda W
I have absolutely no idea what mine would be, except being Supa Granny and giving Dancing Fire one of these.

rollpin.gif
An undeniably important role to play here on PS!
9.gif
28.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

You?
I don''t think of specific incidents when I think of you. I think of how often you can deflate puffed up egos, smooth ruffled feathers, and defuse tense moments with a well-timed and wonderfully succinct witicism. . . speaking as one who''s been deflated, smoothed, and defused.
9.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results