shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I have something to share...this ring is on it's way, I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week, It's being sized by Jewels by Grace. 3.04 August Vintage, M SI 2, Leon Mege setting. Formerly a PSer's. This is my last big bling purchase. Nervous and excited lol.

7A53EF6F-2D4A-40C4-9BCA-48AF39BBE4E5.jpeg

Gorgeous! I understand the last bling purchase.... haha... and then I see something else..... but I do think this is my last bling purchase! :razz: My blue piece of Heaven.jpg 838518

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s gorgeous @mrs-b . :kiss2: I love an elongated cushion cut and the color on this one is lovely. Like a steely blue. *le sigh*:love:
I liked both your setting ideas but a three stone with cushion sides? Yes please!

Thank you, @elle_71125! My Gloria Floria is currently in production, too! Yaaaay! The original had a 5.5mm center. This one has a 6mm center and will be roughly the same size. The 4 largest diamonds will be the same size, meaning the side to side and top to bottom diameter will be exactly the same as yours, but the 8 tiny sides to those 4 will each be .2mm larger in diameter - 1.3mm instead of 1.1mm. I always thought that ring should have a color center, but seeing yours with its yellow heart sealed the deal for sure! So my new center will be a lovely blue sapphire from ATGGems.

And yes, the spinel will be with cushion sides; I've already picked them out. :mrgreen:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I think you could teach a masterclass in melee sizing. And I would totally take it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I understand the last bling purchase.... haha... and then I see something else..... but I do think this is my last bling purchase! :razz: My blue piece of Heaven.jpg 20210615_131641.jpg

Well, what a fabulous note to end on @cushioncutnut lol! It's absolutely gorgeous. The color of the sapphire is amazing and the setting is beautiful. My husband was teasing me that this won't be my last purchase but I truly think it is. Idk, maybe a small purchase way down the road but this is it for a major purchase. I feel very satisfied and content.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @junebug17!! That ring is so beautiful and looks really amazing on you! Enjoy every minute wearing your fabulous ring, wow!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing in my excitement and for the nice words @lulu_ma, @Bonfire, @HollyC, @Vanilla Bling, and @CMN!

This ring has been meticulously cared for and I'm thinking maybe Grace gave it a polish? it looks like a brand new ring. I have to give a shout-out to Grace from Jewels by Grace, she was very responsive and got the ring to me very quickly. She also performed another service that I thought I would have to do on my own and I really appreciate it.

The size of the diamond hits the sweet spot too...I have round diamonds that are 8 mm and wanted something a bit bigger but didn't want to go too large. This size feels perfect to me.

ETA - wanted to mention finger size and diamond size because it was helpful to me when making a decision...ring is 4.5 and diamond is 8.57 x 8.54

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @junebug17!!! What a lucky lady you are! That ring is soooo drool worthy! And it’s for a wonderful person!

@nala, I want to like your post a thousand times.

@junebug17. You have truly made Pricescope a wonderful place for many of us for a lot of years. Your joy jumps off post and I couldn’t be happier for you. Enjoy this beautiful ring.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @elle_71125! My Gloria Floria is currently in production, too! Yaaaay! The original had a 5.5mm center. This one has a 6mm center and will be roughly the same size. The 4 largest diamonds will be the same size, meaning the side to side and top to bottom diameter will be exactly the same as yours, but the 8 tiny sides to those 4 will each be .2mm larger in diameter - 1.3mm instead of 1.1mm. I always thought that ring should have a color center, but seeing yours with its yellow heart sealed the deal for sure! So my new center will be a lovely blue sapphire from ATGGems.

And yes, the spinel will be with cushion sides; I've already picked them out. :mrgreen:

Yay Gloria Floria! I feel like I’ve been waiting to see yours for forever. Lol
I just know it’s going to look amazing with a blue center. :kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @junebug17!!! What a lucky lady you are! That ring is soooo drool worthy! And it’s for a wonderful person!

@nala, thank you so much for those kind words! It's nice to have people to share this with.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala, I want to like your post a thousand times.

@junebug17. You have truly made Pricescope a wonderful place for many of us for a lot of years. Your joy jumps off post and I couldn’t be happier for you. Enjoy this beautiful ring.

@Calliecake, thank you!!! I so appreciate your kind words and thanks for understanding what a special time this is for me! <3

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 love that fy cushion! can’t wait to see what awesome setting you decide on for it… oh the anticipation is killing me!:kiss2:

@Vanilla Bling nice trinkets, the blue topaz is electric!!!

Im In a pendant mood so just picked up this 5mm x 10mm marquise for halo pendant. was thinking of wearing both my pear and this one together on one chain…idk
throwing ideas around…

9A24244D-3463-4366-A42F-C1B6777425B3.jpeg

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 love that fy cushion! can’t wait to see what awesome setting you decide on for it… oh the anticipation is killing me!:kiss2:

@Vanilla Bling nice trinkets, the blue topaz is electric!!!

Im In a pendant mood so just picked up this 5mm x 10mm marquise for halo pendant. was thinking of wearing both my pear and this one together on one chain…idk
throwing ideas around…

Thank you and nice stone can’t wait to see what you do with it =)2

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
8858007D-B369-4F41-92CB-1F1D2D5ED3EA.jpeg Well my Tiffany gold bean necklace came yesterday love me some Elsa Peretti ! and it’s cute and all but it’s so tiny lol I mean I knew it was 9 mm but dang lol , not sure if I should give it to DD and get a bigger one or wear it a few days and see if it will be ok . Wow I swear my chest skin does not look like that in real life unless I’m just blind to it !!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

throwing ideas around…

I’ll definitely be using a gold cup to enhance the color and I’m thinking a nice white halo for contrast. :mrgreen:

Congratulations! I love working with Alex and his prices are always more than fair. Cant wait to see what you’ll create.

Thank you. Alex’s prices are great, which explains why his posts sell within seconds most days. I’ve actually tried for a couple diamonds in the past but I’ve never been fast enough. Lol.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
8858007D-B369-4F41-92CB-1F1D2D5ED3EA.jpeg Well my Tiffany gold bean necklace came yesterday love me some Elsa Peretti ! and it’s cute and all but it’s so tiny lol I mean I knew it was 9 mm but dang lol , not sure if I should give it to DD and get a bigger one or wear it a few days and see if it will be ok . Wow I swear my chest skin does not look like that in real life unless I’m just blind to it !!

I think it looks really nice on you! I have two..a small and regular size..I favor the baby bean.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, I have something to share...this ring is on it's way, I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week, It's being sized by Jewels by Grace. 3.04 August Vintage, M SI 2, Leon Mege setting. Formerly a PSer's. This is my last big bling purchase. Nervous and excited lol.

7A53EF6F-2D4A-40C4-9BCA-48AF39BBE4E5.jpeg

@junebug17 — amazing!! I cannot wait to see this on your beautiful hand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results