shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I saw that bracelet and was super tempted! I’m glad you got it! Please post picks when you get it. =)2

Bracelet just arrived and I am loving it! It was truly an impulse purchase. Despite having a tennis bracelet on my wish list, I hadn't done much research and had only tried on a couple in the 8-10ctw range which I found too big for everyday wear. So I took a chance on this 5ctw and I am loving the presence. It is in brand new condition (receipt shows a May 2020 purchase date) and it is from IDJ, so the diamonds are very sparkly. I've purchased from them before (both upgraded "PS Quality" and their regular diamonds) and have never been disappointed.
5ctwTB.jpg

H

Horsegirl76

Bracelet just arrived and I am loving it! It was truly an impulse purchase. Despite having a tennis bracelet on my wish list, I hadn't done much research and had only tried on a couple in the 8-10ctw range which I found too big for everyday wear. So I took a chance on this 5ctw and I am loving the presence. It is in brand new condition (receipt shows a May 2020 purchase date) and it is from IDJ, so the diamonds are very sparkly. I've purchased from them before (both upgraded "PS Quality" and their regular diamonds) and have never been disappointed.
5ctwTB.jpg

That is stunning!!! Oh I wish I hadn’t missed out on this one (although I should seriously be on a ban!). It looks beautiful on you and looks perfect next to your elegant watch. Enjoy your new pretties! Congrats!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is stunning!!! Oh I wish I hadn’t missed out on this one (although I should seriously be on a ban!). It looks beautiful on you and looks perfect next to your elegant watch. Enjoy your new pretties! Congrats!

Thanks! TBH, DH and I were having some cocktails on the beach when the LT listing popped up, so the alcohol might have contributed to my impulse purchase. But I regret nothing! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
5ctwTB.jpg

@Kaycee2018 The bracelet is beautiful..as is your gorgeous ring..and watch! :kiss2:

Last edited:

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock

My five year upgrade plus early second child birth gift plus upcoming master’s program graduation gift while working full time all these years. I can’t wait to receive it. I think I have earned it :).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My five year upgrade plus early second child birth gift plus upcoming master’s program graduation gift while working full time all these years. I can’t wait to receive it. I think I have earned it :).

Oh @Linnie, how beautiful! :love: Congrats on such a major accomplishment and the upcoming birth of your child.. Looking forward to seeing this on your finger!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Getting a delivery from DKJ tomorrow or Monday. Hopeful it's tomorrow! I reset my 3 stone, I've set my spinel, resized a few things, and there *might* also be a pair of earrings in there as well!

Chowing through my remaining projects with the end in sight....

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
Oh @Linnie, how beautiful! :love: Congrats on such a major accomplishment and the upcoming birth of your child.. Looking forward to seeing this on your finger!
Thank you :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been a week today no rose ring, no communication from the seller and the listing hasn't been marked sold all this time. Not promising :nono:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My EOC RHR from DK should be delivered today *fingers crossed* and although I should be on ban island, I couldn’t resist a preloved 5ctw tennis bracelet from IDJ that popped up on LT over the weekend, which should be delivered on Wednesday. Busy bling week for me!

Oh I tried to get that one too! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it on you.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Years ago I traded my original engagement diamond, I honestly can’t recall why but I regretted it afterwards. Today I got my diamond back. I missed it so much and am so happy to have it on my finger again.
D5DDCB25-C956-4C36-A14A-1B8549707400.jpeg

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
5ctwTB.jpg

Oh I tried to get that one too! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it on you.

Thanks, @bling_dream19 ! I posted a pic above. I love it, even if I’m only wearing it at home with leggings thanks to COVID :lol-2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Years ago I traded my original engagement diamond, I honestly can’t recall why but I regretted it afterwards. Today I got my diamond back. I missed it so much and am so happy to have it on my finger again.

Wow, that's great! It's beautiful, happy for you!

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
@Diamond*Dana I'm touched that you are able to wear your diamond once again. That is wonderful.

@EllenS1 I like the individual and cute emerald cut earrings choice.

@Phanie that's an awesomely cool ring.

My five year upgrade plus early second child birth gift plus upcoming master’s program graduation gift while working full time all these years. I can’t wait to receive it. I think I have earned it.
You have most definitely earned it. Congratulations!
Getting a delivery from DKJ tomorrow or Monday. Hopeful it's tomorrow! I reset my 3 stone, I've set my spinel, resized a few things, and there *might* also be a pair of earrings in there as well!

Famous last words! :mrgreen2:
:lol:

I'm, um, merely getting down to having just a few stones left unset. 3 are in progress and a lengthy moratorium on new things is to follow. It better. :shifty:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

How lovely to have it back! I know the feeling !

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Diamond*Dana I'm touched that you are able to wear your diamond once again. That is wonderful.

@EllenS1 I like the individual and cute emerald cut earrings choice.

@Phanie that's an awesomely cool ring.

You have most definitely earned it. Congratulations!

:lol:

I'm, um, merely getting down to having just a few stones left unset. 3 are in progress and a lengthy moratorium on new things is to follow. It better. :shifty:

thank you! All the best with your projects ! =)2

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My jelly opal arrived yesterday, 9.2ct, very difficult to capture the flashes that I can see in real life, a bargain in my book for about 160 USD including shipping!

DK :))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Is this actually your original stone?? That's amazing! I'm so thrilled for you - it's a beautiful pear! Please post more pictures :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m feeling tempted by this. I don’t Neeeeed it but it’s really pretty and 200$...

14k white gold, diamonds, onyx

33C3F005-42ED-4DA9-A0A2-22463CE469AC.jpeg

Oh it is pretty! And a nice price! Get it! :appl:
If you think you will enjoy it I say go for it!
No one "needs" any jewelry if you kwim. You deserve it though.:Up_to_something:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

It’s beautiful! I’m so happy for you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My jelly opal arrived yesterday, 9.2ct, very difficult to capture the flashes that I can see in real life, a bargain in my book for about 160 USD including shipping!

20200828_183423.jpg
20200828_183342.jpg

DK :))

Jellylicious! Pretty colors and a sweet price too. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay! It's beautiful on you and I am so happy for you. Meant to be back on your finger!:appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@mrs-b I believe you have the best intentions! :lol:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh I hope it’s today!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m feeling tempted by this. I don’t Neeeeed it but it’s really pretty and 200$...

14k white gold, diamonds, onyx

33C3F005-42ED-4DA9-A0A2-22463CE469AC.jpeg

Who NEEDS jewelry! Go for it! Haha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results