shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

James L Hinnant

Rough_Rock
I caved this week and bought this art deco shield pendant with little oecs and sapphire in 20k wg. ( But, as always, I'll have to spend more money to replace the bale so it fits on the chain I want to wear it on. ...:roll)
20190429_175229.jpg

I would have the chain soldered on the pendant and add a old mine cut drop for fun

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Today this adorable David Klass rose mount popped up on DB, I'm going to set my no culet OEC in it!

IMG_9283.jpg

IMG_8693.JPG

Wow this will be amazing. Can’t wait to see it done.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today this adorable David Klass rose mount popped up on DB, I'm going to set my no culet OEC in it!

IMG_9283.jpg

IMG_8693.JPG

This is going to be gorgeous. I have some similar settings saved in my Etsy favorites. I love the look!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @joelly and @natasha-cupcake and to think I almost sold this diamond not that long ago, glad I didn't now!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_9283.jpg

IMG_8693.JPG

I'm excited about this, it's a beautiful setting @YadaYadaYada! Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As mentioned in CS, I bought this old Afghan stock blue green Tourmaline from Jeff W recently.

The darker end will be cut into a longish EC with no discernible zoning, about 2.3 to 3.4 ct, around 13-14 x 6-6.5 mm in size.

I shall set it with baguette step sides, either 2 or 3 steps each side depending on finger coverage.

It will be a while before I get this set.

DK :))

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, I probably will sell it, it is unusual to find those old platinum setting with the marquise diamonds.

@junebug17 thanks so much I'm excited too.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada - if you don't mind disclosing, what is the ring size of the platinum setting with marquise shoulders? And the size of its current center stone? Thanks!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marymm, I believe is is a 7 1/2 but it may be an 8, it was resized from a small size. The diamond in mm is 5.75mm

RNJonja

Rough_Rock
I'm a bit nervous and at the same time excited because I just ordered 5 mm color F moissanite VVS stud earrings from AliExpress! My moissy virginity is gone! The studs are made of sterling silver. I didn't have the courage to buy white gold studs, not yet. I want to see the quality before paying more euros :mrgreen2:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just bought this on a whim: gem silica. It's got a bit of malachite on the bottom edge il_794xN.2525651909_dl1g.jpg il_794xN.2525646601_tn8v.jpg

il_794xN.2525660113_py12.jpg

No idea what to do with it. I wonder if it would pair well with my trillion Paraiba as a dangle slide pendant? Hmm....?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just bought this from Ivy and Rose, a small thing but I'm very excited about it LOL. I'm hoping it will work with my OEC set in yg.

I'm slightly obsessed with Ivy and Rose right now, they have some really pretty things at good prices.

C308E465-19D1-4268-ACD8-10935015DAD1.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may have a new friend joining the Catmom menagerie. He's an estate piece that I'm having converted to a pin/brooch. He also may be coming with a friend but I only have his pic right now. Rose gold with pink sapphires and diamonds.......

IMG_8464.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just bought this from Ivy and Rose, a small thing but I'm very excited about it LOL. I'm hoping it will work with my OEC set in yg.

I'm slightly obsessed with Ivy and Rose right now, they have some really pretty things at good prices.

gorgeous! I love Ivy & Rose rings!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My EOC RHR from DK should be delivered today *fingers crossed* and although I should be on ban island, I couldn’t resist a preloved 5ctw tennis bracelet from IDJ that popped up on LT over the weekend, which should be delivered on Wednesday. Busy bling week for me!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
I may have a new friend joining the Catmom menagerie. He's an estate piece that I'm having converted to a pin/brooch. He also may be coming with a friend but I only have his pic right now. Rose gold with pink sapphires and diamonds.......

IMG_8464.jpg

I love this piece Catmom:kiss2:

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
I'm just really getting into this stuff. I have a wish list a mile long lol. Rn I'm saving up....i think I want larger studs, a pendant, and a tennis bracelet. But I realllllly want an OEC lower colored round ring, solitaire, around 1.5 ct. So that's probably the next think I'll work towards.

H

Horsegirl76

My EOC RHR from DK should be delivered today *fingers crossed* and although I should be on ban island, I couldn’t resist a preloved 5ctw tennis bracelet from IDJ that popped up on LT over the weekend, which should be delivered on Wednesday. Busy bling week for me!

Oh I saw that bracelet and was super tempted! I’m glad you got it! Please post picks when you get it. =)2

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well shoot, I guess this ring was sold but still on the website, I was told it was double sold within a few hours so I was refunded. Darn. I hope a PSer got it!

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
When it comes to jewelry, my passions are antiques (primarily Victorian) and Marla Aaron locks. And I love mingling the two; I have a nice collection of Georgian and Victorian pendants that I like to pair with the locks. I really love the mix/match nature of Marla’s collection.

Earlier this summer (my most recent nice jewelry purchase) I added her Greenland ruby lock to my collection. It’s a variation on the Consuelo lock, in YG with a blackened WG clasp. The clasp is studded with 12 inverted rubies from Greenland.

Shown here with my stoned baby lock for comparison, on a pearl strand.

F0E57002-872B-4494-BA0E-D7389214C775.jpeg

and now that I’ve taken a quick snap, I realize both of these locks are due for a cleaning!!

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote in hangout that partially due to the pandemic, I wanted to find a replacement e-ring (the last was stolen several years back). I've been far too indecisive since to pick only one, as I am part of the OneRing club. Last week I finally found a ring that makes my heart sing, that is reminiscent a ring on Ebay I saw several years ago that has always been "the one that got away":
TheFirst.jpg
Once the wildfires end and we make sure all of our family is safe and has housing, I will bring it up to my husband.
He may not love it, in which case, we'll be designing one together.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well shoot, I guess this ring was sold but still on the website, I was told it was double sold within a few hours so I was refunded. Darn. I hope a PSer got it!

Oh no!!!! I’m so sorry @junebug17!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results