shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I know I’m bombarding this thread with pics of my 3-stone but I can’t help it. I’m freaking Tom Cruise when he was “in love” with Katie Holmes! Sako sent me some new pics and I just had to share. Too bad the band isn’t mine too! 8FA533A0-0DAE-4731-AD44-6072BF165EB1.jpeg
87DA79EB-CBB5-45B4-BB3B-447109984F4F.jpeg

Woohoo!! @Spring Day, she IS freaking GORGEOUS!!! More, more pics, please!! Don’t forget the requisite hand shots when you receive her!!
Love, just love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ :appl: :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It’s a itty bitty thing compared to your honker of an OEC! It’s a 1.92ct L VS2 with .62ctw sides. L color OECs seem to be my kryptonite!

It’s honestLy so pretty!!!!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl: When are you getting it into your hands?

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It’s a itty bitty thing compared to your honker of an OEC! It’s a 1.92ct L VS2 with .62ctw sides. L color OECs seem to be my kryptonite!

I forgot to mention that mine is also an L. :kiss2:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
It’s honestLy so pretty!!!!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl: When are you getting it into your hands?

It should be tomorrow if all goes well! L colored OECs really are the best!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo!! @Spring Day, she IS freaking GORGEOUS!!! More, more pics, please!! Don’t forget the requisite hand shots when you receive her!!
Love, just love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ :appl: :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:!!

Thank you! And don’t you worry, I will be bombing this site with pictures that they’re gonna have server overload! Here’s a closeup of the profile! 6A303B5E-524D-4344-B0A9-2A7C68326E20.jpeg

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! And don’t you worry, I will be bombing this site with pictures that they’re gonna have server overload! Here’s a closeup of the profile! 6A303B5E-524D-4344-B0A9-2A7C68326E20.jpeg

I love her side profile very much. Looks like a crown there. I’m glad you went with the three stone look. My favorite look.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I love her side profile very much. Looks like a crown there. I’m glad you went with the three stone look. My favorite look.

Thank you! Here’s hoping she gives me some good finger coverage. I was oh so blessed with the hands of my father!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought *this*:

I'm going to remake the one on the left with a sapphire center - also, the sapphire will be larger than the diamond it currently has, so it has more presence:

20200712_112807.jpg

Will have diamond sides, as per the original. Am also doing a curved sapphire and diamond band to go with it. I really wanted spectacular color for this project, as it's small. I LOVE this type of blue and am thinking it will work well in a bezel/flush setting.

Nope. Too small. Going back and back to the savings programme!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My eldest daughter leaves Primary School next week, moving to Year 7 at High School in Sept. She's been amazing, has handled lockdown brilliantly, kept up with her school work & kept her spirits up amazingly. Her End of Year Report was, as always, far higher than is expected at her age & we couldn't be prouder of the gorgeous young woman she's becoming.

She has some jewellery, silver rings & studs etc, but she's a magpie & is always mooching in my jewellery, so Mr. T & I have bought her her first 'real' piece of jewellery - a sterling silver Tiffany Heart Tag necklace with her initial engraved on. It's beautiful & we can't wait to gift it to her after her school leaving party with her class. Exciting!

I can show you a picture of this now, as yesterday was her last day & we gave her presents last night. When she looked in the gift bag & saw the box with ribbon, she recognised it as Tiffany straight away, looked up & said "Is this for MEEEE???!!" :kiss2: She put it on straight away & intends to remove it only when she has to.

View attachment 767841

HollyJane

Shiny_Rock
I can show you a picture of this now, as yesterday was her last day & we gave her presents last night. When she looked in the gift bag & saw the box with ribbon, she recognised it as Tiffany straight away, looked up & said "Is this for MEEEE???!!" :kiss2: She put it on straight away & intends to remove it only when she has to.

View attachment 767841

So sweet, her response. It's great she is so happy with her gift.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enquiry sent to the bench for a new pair of D-shaped diamond huggies that I can wear on their own.

I searched for years and found a pair in LA's Diamond District in 2016.

Although they are great worn with interchangeable small drops to add a bit of bling and variety to casual outfits which was the reason I bought them, however they are too small to be worn on their own.

I bought a pair of round ones with Moissy to see if larger stones would work, and they do not sit well on my ears with a visible gap, and make my already fat face look even wider.

In addition, the stones do not cover the bottom of the earrings. Not a good look to me.

Hence I am having a pair made with 2.5mm stones or something similar.

Attached are pics of the said D-shaped and round huggies, and how they sit on my ears.

20200723_235519.jpg

20200723_232431.jpg

20200723_234643.jpg

DK :))

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Enquiry sent to the bench for a new pair of D-shaped diamond huggies that I can wear on their own.

Although they are great worn with interchangeable small drops to add a bit of bling and variety to casual outfits which was the reason I bought them, however they are too small to be worn on their own.

I bought a pair of round ones with Moissy to see if larger stones would work, and they do not sit well on my ears with a visible gap, and make my already fat face look even wider.

In addition, the stones do not cover the bottom of the earrings. Not a good look to me.

Attached are pics of the said D-shaped and round huggies, and how they sit on my ears.

20200723_235519.jpg

20200723_232431.jpg

20200723_234643.jpg

I love the D-shaped ones on you - although I understand you are looking for more presence.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 Bummer the second pair sit somewhat sideways. I wonder if your piercing is crooked as I believe mine is. I love the D shaped ones very much on you!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 Bummer the second pair sit somewhat sideways. I wonder if your piercing is crooked as I believe mine is. I love the D shaped ones very much on you!!

It's just the shape of my big fat earlobes, hence I cannot wear large huggies as they would just stick out rather than sit close to or parallel to my face. :roll2:

Hence I can only wear small D-shaped ones that hug the earlobes, literally.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just the shape of my big fat earlobes, hence I cannot wear large huggies as they would just stick out rather than sit close to or parallel to my face. :roll2:

Hence I can only wear small D-shaped ones that hug the earlobes, literally.

You. Do. Not. Have. BIg. Fat. Earlobes! But I really do love the thinner ones and maybe will need a pair for myself now. Thank you!!! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20200723_235519.jpg

20200723_232431.jpg

20200723_234643.jpg

Your lobes are lovely. And the earrings look good. That second pic ❤️

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Cad of the design for an antique oval. Based upon a late art deco ring I own. It's an exact copy, but bigger center- original is a 10 or 15 pointer and the surrounding diamonds will be bigger. This shows two stone sizes surrounding. Milgrain is on all edges of the frame at end, as well as interior bezel frame. Always really liked the ring and it's super comfortable. The oval is 1.37, o/p color. Antique ovals are hard to find.

Screenshot_20200728-225128.png

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Inspired by the cluster necklace thread by @CSpan, I now know what I can do with my collection of 5 learner jelly Welo Opal, to set them in a convertible brooch/pendant of some sort.

They are different in size especially in height, so a ring would be out of the question.

However, a brooch/pendant should work.

20200730_160917.jpg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Inspired by the cluster necklace thread by @CSpan, I now know what I can do with my collection of 5 learner jelly Welo Opal, to set them in a convertible brooch/pendant of some sort.

They are different in size especially in height, so a ring would be out of the question.

However, a brooch/pendant should work.

20200730_160917.jpg

They are so pretty I'm glad you liked the idea. I didn't realize this but I was told there can be issues in soldering with varying heights for a cluster. Live and learn I guess.

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
I just received this FIY radiant 2 weeks ago for a 3 stone ER upgrade! Apologies for the fuzzy phone picture.

1595616997417.png

Gorgeous FIY stone
Please keep us updated when your setting is done!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
found this yesterday in a jewelry store in Aspen that had a 50% sale of the entire store, I’m a sucker for sales. It was pretty dirty and the gold has some patina to it so I wasn’t even sure I was buying real gold but it’s Aspen to I had to trust it. Go it home and louped it in order to find the hallmark which ended up being caked in years of gunk like most old jewelry is, the inside is engraved but I’m not sure yet what it says. To my surprise I found the JR Wood & Sons hallmark, this wheat Art Deco wedding band is in pristine condition and I can’t believe I just happened to stumble apon

781511FD-0758-40A7-BDAA-309F59531150.jpeg

E18EC0A0-DC0A-414E-ABA8-D4DD0E346DED.jpeg

9AD1D3C2-B7BA-4FAE-9B9F-CB423CA24AAA.jpeg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
found this yesterday in a jewelry store in Aspen that had a 50% sale of the entire store, I’m a sucker for sales. It was pretty dirty and the gold has some patina to it so I wasn’t even sure I was buying real gold but it’s Aspen to I had to trust it. Go it home and louped it in order to find the hallmark which ended up being caked in years of gunk like most old jewelry is, the inside is engraved but I’m not sure yet what it says. To my surprise I found the JR Wood & Sons hallmark, this wheat Art Deco wedding band is in pristine condition and I can’t believe I just happened to stumble apon

What a lucky find! It’s beautiful

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a beautiful find!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results