shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I've been trying to get in contact with Josh Rioux from RIoux Rocks. Zero success. Anyone had any success in making contact with him?

I've chatted with him frequently thru DM on Instagram(&finally buying something now!). He's always quick to respond and is a really nice guy. I know he has been working in a gold mine for the last few weeks so might not have as easy access as usual?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummmm, you guys.... He just sent me pics of the finished ring... 08412BED-A48C-4D2B-8817-94F24AAB446B.jpeg

@Spring Day - Can you *please* tell me the proportions of those stones? That ring is to die for! And - is it platinum or white gold? It's GORGEOUS, and the interplay between the sizes of the stones is perfection. I'm considering a new 3 stone ring, and I'd love something that looked like this!

Last edited:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
@Spring Day - Can you *please* tell me the proportions of those stones? That ring is to die for! And - is it platinum or white gold? It's GORGEOUS, and the interplay between the sizes of the stones is perfection. I'm considering a new 3 stone ring, and I'd love something that looked like this!

Thank you! I can’t believe it’s mine! So the center is 8.17mm OEC and the sides are 4.3mm. The ring is platinum. Don’t you already have a gorgeous 3-stone that’s the envy of all of PS?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I can’t believe it’s mine! So the center is 8.17mm OEC and the sides are 4.3mm. The ring is platinum. Don’t you already have a gorgeous 3-stone that’s the envy of all of PS?

I do indeed. But I just LOVE them, and would like another in different proportions to the one I already have. Yours is just sublime!

ETA I have 2, actually - both in my avatar picture. (Too much is never enough?) :mrgreen:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Ok you caught me! He sent me 3! I freaking love this ring!
819BEACF-6C12-4C94-8737-E10667E26043.jpeg 92C2BD3C-FAB6-4C9B-9CD8-41D5325D3A62.jpeg

that OEC is super beautiful. Her facets are so delicious
:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Are all three diamonds OECs? Where did you get the diamonds from (if I may know)?
I can’t wait till you get it :appl::appl::appl:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I do indeed. But I just LOVE them, and would like another in different proportions to the one I already have. Yours is just sublime!

ETA I have 2, actually - both in my avatar picture. (Too much is never enough?) :mrgreen:

I’m pretty sure you’re right. A 3stone for every finger. Even the commonly forgotten pinky!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
that OEC is super beautiful. Her facets are so delicious
:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Are all three diamonds OECs? Where did you get the diamonds from (if I may know)?
I can’t wait till you get it :appl::appl::appl:

Thank you! All three are OECs. The center I got from Grace and the sides I got from Adam. This OEC is so different than my old one and I thought I would never love another as much but I was wrong!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! All three are OECs. The center I got from Grace and the sides I got from Adam. This OEC is so different than my old one and I thought I would never love another as much but I was wrong!

Wow it is so beautiful!!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of beautiful new sparklies to ogle!

I got this for my birthday last week. I bought it from an auction house I’ve bought from before, so I wasn’t worried about not being able to see it in person before committing.

2.25 cts VS H one heart, 2 ovals and 2 marquise in halos, 18K w/g bolo bracelet.

Complete and utter sparkle bomb, which unfortunately doesn’t show up on my photos. 13DD5153-0991-4483-ADE9-A15A2A2C3AD6.jpeg

How did I miss this @Austina! It’s gorgeous! It matches your pear ring! Is her name Marilyn?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ring is done and should arrive tomorrow. I’m so excited :D Video of the ring is on DK’s IG.
45EA116D-BD89-499B-A3E8-9B966858CD33.jpeg

I saw this and was hoping it was from a PS’er! I love it so much! :kiss2:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of beautiful new sparklies to ogle!

I got this for my birthday last week. I bought it from an auction house I’ve bought from before, so I wasn’t worried about not being able to see it in person before committing.

2.25 cts VS H one heart, 2 ovals and 2 marquise in halos, 18K w/g bolo bracelet.

Complete and utter sparkle bomb, which unfortunately doesn’t show up on my photos. 13DD5153-0991-4483-ADE9-A15A2A2C3AD6.jpeg

@Austina, that is so beautiful! Would you mind showing us a modeling picture? Thank you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Me too! I may make Libby into a three stone too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooohhhh - doooo iiiit! Libby would be PERFECT as a three stone!

And it's nice to see you, @MamaBee! I know you have your hands full these days - hoping all is well with you! <3

Haha @mrs-b! I have to get the hubby buttered up first. I’ll see if I can get the upgrade around Christmas/birthday. After that I can see if I can swing the three stone..I may want to have David make the same baguette setting for the upgraded ACA..That would free Libby to go into a three stone setting.

Thank you for the good wishes! I hope you get your medical challenges solved soon. You
have definitely had a bumpy road lately..XO

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I know I’m bombarding this thread with pics of my 3-stone but I can’t help it. I’m freaking Tom Cruise when he was “in love” with Katie Holmes! Sako sent me some new pics and I just had to share. Too bad the band isn’t mine too! 8FA533A0-0DAE-4731-AD44-6072BF165EB1.jpeg
87DA79EB-CBB5-45B4-BB3B-447109984F4F.jpeg

Last edited:

joelly

Ideal_Rock

Oh please let me know the color, clarity and size please :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results