shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing atm:).

joelly

Ideal_Rock
So the mixed cut necklace didn't work out. But at least the return process was a breeze.

Now, I have my eye on something else. But would it be weird to wear an apple necklace, if I'm not a teacher?

diamond-apple-pendant_1_90-3-11554.jpg

I don't think it's weird at all. Go for it!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I wonder if it’s newly cut or newly recut.
just curious.
gorgeous tho.

I'm a total newbie in old cuts so I don't even know. I just fell for the facets.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So the mixed cut necklace didn't work out. But at least the return process was a breeze.

Now, I have my eye on something else. But would it be weird to wear an apple necklace, if I'm not a teacher?

diamond-apple-pendant_1_90-3-11554.jpg

What was wrong with the necklace? The four-petal flower one? How was the return process, how much was return shipping? I've had my eye on a few items from that seller, possibly a small flower pendant to start, I'm just worried about the stones being total duds. I also really want the poodle you showed us but I can't justify it, and pushing 40 in a few years I just don't know how much longer I could pull it off. :razz:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought these cheapo earrings from eBay. They are quite nice and have some sparkles, and sit nicely in my earlobes.

They are now one of my go-to earrings for everyday casual wear.

Screenshot_20200310-073748_eBay.jpg

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After blowing the budget on my camper van project, I have refrained from spending money on jewellery.

Tomorrow, I shall meet up with the bench that is going to set my mum's MRB in a bangle, and shall discuss having a few items to be set, and that should be it.

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
What was wrong with the necklace? The four-petal flower one? How was the return process, how much was return shipping? I've had my eye on a few items from that seller, possibly a small flower pendant to start, I'm just worried about the stones being total duds. I also really want the poodle you showed us but I can't justify it, and pushing 40 in a few years I just don't know how much longer I could pull it off. :razz:

Hi, the pendant itself was absolutely fine. It was the box chain that I didn't like. And it couldn't be removed (the bail was smaller than the ends of the chain).

I contacted the seller to let them know I wanted to return, and they respond to go ahead with the eBay return process the next day.

Return shipping was around $40 (tracking + insurance). And I received the full refund in about a week.

I have purchased and returned from another Japanese reseller before (also in this thread), and the experience was very similar.

HTH.

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought these cheapo earrings from eBay. They are quite nice and have some sparkles, and sit nicely in my earlobes.

They are now one of my go-to earrings for everyday casual wear.

Screenshot_20200310-073748_eBay.jpg

These are lovely. I like them a lot. What a nice find!

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Repost from Colored Gemstone forum, but this lovely 2.21 ct unheated padparadscha sapphire:

1583920112182.png
1583920166461.png

I know I want to set it out as pendant, but not entirely sure about the design. Oh well, not in a rush to set it and I can always admire it in the meantime!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been putting together my charm bracelet for a long time now. I started with something far more generic many years ago and have slowly been replacing charms with custom made ones that mean something personal to me. I've always loved enamel and I adore color, so the bracelet is taking on a greater preponderance of both those things. I've decided I still have 2 more charms to go - maybe 3 - but I'm posting this now because I've been doing it for so long, I just want to share it at this point. The charms are almost all 18kt, while the few pre-made ones are mostly 14kt with one 18kt. It's *really* heavy - which I love - and very eye-catching. It's a great piece to wear with blue jeans and a white shirt.

20200311_140829.jpg

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And secondly - my EC diamond arrived yesterday. It's *beautifully* cut - has lovely sparkle and glow - and it's a perfect size. I've finalized a setting design and it's already been cast, and now I'm waiting for some custom cut side stones. It's a slow business - but this one is really going to be worthwhile!

20200310_092633.jpg

Last edited:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b

Your charm bracelet is darling. I especially like the passport charm with all the fine details.

The EC diamond is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results