Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

AV_

Ideal_Rock
This is mine...:bigsmile: so psyched about it :P2... the next question is what should I do with it? :cheeky:

http://instagr.am/p/B8_3oA2F7BR/
The center of this 'poppy' www is a FY rose cut of about the sane size, with FDY brilliants around

[re. rose cuts in brilliant halos @JLS ]

The OEC could become so many things! I just mentioned elsewhere a necklace of light yellow rounds hung from a white stepped line, possibly of interest.

Last edited:

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So the mixed cut necklace didn't work out. But at least the return process was a breeze.

Now, I have my eye on something else. But would it be weird to wear an apple necklace, if I'm not a teacher?

diamond-apple-pendant_1_90-3-11554.jpg
What was wrong with the necklace? The four-petal flower one? How was the return process, how much was return shipping? I've had my eye on a few items from that seller, possibly a small flower pendant to start, I'm just worried about the stones being total duds. I also really want the poodle you showed us but I can't justify it, and pushing 40 in a few years I just don't know how much longer I could pull it off. :razz:

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought these cheapo earrings from eBay. They are quite nice and have some sparkles, and sit nicely in my earlobes.

They are now one of my go-to earrings for everyday casual wear.

Screenshot_20200310-073748_eBay.jpg

DK :))

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After blowing the budget on my camper van project, I have refrained from spending money on jewellery.

Tomorrow, I shall meet up with the bench that is going to set my mum's MRB in a bangle, and shall discuss having a few items to be set, and that should be it.

GlitterInMyHair

Shiny_Rock
What was wrong with the necklace? The four-petal flower one? How was the return process, how much was return shipping? I've had my eye on a few items from that seller, possibly a small flower pendant to start, I'm just worried about the stones being total duds. I also really want the poodle you showed us but I can't justify it, and pushing 40 in a few years I just don't know how much longer I could pull it off. :razz:
Hi, the pendant itself was absolutely fine. It was the box chain that I didn't like. And it couldn't be removed (the bail was smaller than the ends of the chain).

I contacted the seller to let them know I wanted to return, and they respond to go ahead with the eBay return process the next day.

Return shipping was around $40 (tracking + insurance). And I received the full refund in about a week.

I have purchased and returned from another Japanese reseller before (also in this thread), and the experience was very similar.

HTH.

Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought these cheapo earrings from eBay. They are quite nice and have some sparkles, and sit nicely in my earlobes.

They are now one of my go-to earrings for everyday casual wear.

Screenshot_20200310-073748_eBay.jpg

These are lovely. I like them a lot. What a nice find!

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been putting together my charm bracelet for a long time now. I started with something far more generic many years ago and have slowly been replacing charms with custom made ones that mean something personal to me. I've always loved enamel and I adore color, so the bracelet is taking on a greater preponderance of both those things. I've decided I still have 2 more charms to go - maybe 3 - but I'm posting this now because I've been doing it for so long, I just want to share it at this point. The charms are almost all 18kt, while the few pre-made ones are mostly 14kt with one 18kt. It's *really* heavy - which I love - and very eye-catching. It's a great piece to wear with blue jeans and a white shirt.

20200311_140829.jpg

Last edited:

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And secondly - my EC diamond arrived yesterday. It's *beautifully* cut - has lovely sparkle and glow - and it's a perfect size. I've finalized a setting design and it's already been cast, and now I'm waiting for some custom cut side stones. It's a slow business - but this one is really going to be worthwhile!

20200310_092633.jpg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.