shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've lost my heart to a vintage bow brooch yesterday...10ct oec pavé....

Unfortunately it's out of my price range and the cost per wear on that stunner isn't great... But my, is it pretty!!

Post a pic @kipari!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately it's a classic auction in a another country and thus non-returnable... Too much risk for me personally... IMG_20201226_170224.jpg

But oh sooooooo pretty... sigh

Bowalicious ❤️
I’m sorry it can’t be yours.
But you’ll find something even more awesome :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The bow brooch is so pretty @kipari! You will find another beautiful one.

Last edited:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I thought if you @nala! Haha I would have to sell the cushion and antique step cut too! :lol-2: :boohoo:

Make sure you a start a thread so we can all enjoy the ride!!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Always wanted a pinky ring and found this tiny band with tiny diamonds and blue sapphire - I’m so taken up with it=)2 AE5D3A81-3ACA-4B87-B253-C8B6FFAAD74D.jpeg

Attachments

• EA399AA1-8F46-4D9C-BACA-719A5DAD8C4C.jpeg
    EA399AA1-8F46-4D9C-BACA-719A5DAD8C4C.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 28

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Make sure you a start a thread so we can all enjoy the ride!!

@nala I definitely will! I will drag you up
and down the rollercoaster! :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the money has been wired! Woohoo!

Won't be getting them til Wednesday as we have a Tuesday doctor appointment in the city so couldn't be around for delivery that day. But Wednesday is good.

4.52ctwOldEuropeanStuds-5_600x.jpg

Sorry to post and run but I wanted to share with my fellow jewelry enthusiasts.
Who I know get the excitement.

❤️

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock

Won't be getting them til Wednesday as we have a Tuesday doctor appointment in the city so couldn't be around for delivery that day. But Wednesday is good.

❤️

These are magnificent. Can’t wait to hear more.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

❤️

:appl:Yay!!!!!! I’m sooooooo excited!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

❤️

They are so chunky and delicious!!!! ❤️

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

❤️

Those are stunning! What are the details? I’ll have to finish reading to see if you already shared them but I couldn’t wait to tell you how gorgeous they are. :kiss2:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband gifted me this ruby and diamond band for Christmas. It’s so hard to capture how red the rubies are and the diamonds really sparkle!

AC70D1EF-50C0-467B-B6D2-39C4944AF314.jpeg

Attachments

• 1E6702EB-5605-4EBB-BD19-4166ABFC9445.jpeg
    1E6702EB-5605-4EBB-BD19-4166ABFC9445.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 50

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband gifted me this ruby and diamond band for Christmas. It’s so hard to capture how red the rubies are and the diamonds really sparkle!

Beautiful!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee this is such an exciting news. I love surprise gifts like this. I can’t wait to see what you decide to do. This is a great way to enter the new year. So full of love and hope. I second the opinion that you should get THE ring that rules all rings.

joelly

Ideal_Rock

❤️

Oh my gosh this is amazing!!!!! I can’t wait to see this on you. Is it Wednesday yet?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are magnificent. Can’t wait to hear more.

Thank you @rcjtraveler. I will share details below.

:dance:Can’t wait to see them @missy

Thanks @Slick1 and thank you for all your support and help. XO.

:appl:Yay!!!!!! I’m sooooooo excited!!!

They are so chunky and delicious!!!! ❤️

Aww, same. I am super excited about your upgrade so that makes us both crazy excited for each other's bling. :love:
Thank you for all your blingy support and help too. XO.

Those are stunning! What are the details? I’ll have to finish reading to see if you already shared them but I couldn’t wait to tell you how gorgeous they are. :kiss2:

Thank you so much sweet @elle_71125. I am going to share details below.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Beautiful!!

Thank you @kipari.❤️

Oh my gosh this is amazing!!!!! I can’t wait to see this on you. Is it Wednesday yet?

Hahaha not yet. I wish. Thank you for sharing in my excitement.
Tuesday is going to be a stressful day so in a way I am not even focusing on Wednesday and the purchase anticipation as much as I wish I could. Rather I just am hoping Tuesday goes as well as it possibly can and then I can enjoy looking forward to the Wednesday delivery. I am really anxious and nervous about Tuesday as we are seeing Greg's surgeon and probably getting the biopsy results as well as the results of the CT scan and a plan for the surgery.

Thank you all for sharing in my blingy excitement and joy. Details are as follows.
These are 4.52 CTW Edwardian Old European Cut Diamond Earrings GIA K VVS2.
They are in their original Edwardian crown motif settings which I am told are gorgeous. I mean they look gorgeous online but I have not yet seen them in real life.

Here is Grace's beautiful description of the earrings.
"Simply one of the most beautiful earrings we have ever had the pleasure of owning of late! The diamonds have generous diameters for their (already) sizable carat weights, making them look much bigger than 4.50ctw. Set in their original Edwardian crown motif settings, the earrings sit fairly low on the finger, preventing that dreaded droop. Killer makes on the stones with very white face ups, made more beautiful by the delicate antique settings."

Here are some photos from Grace's site. Of course when I have them in hand (and on ear lol) I will share my photos.

Their yummy profiles.

4.52ctwOldEuropeanStudsprofile.jpg

The backs of the earrings.

4.52ctwOldEuropeanStudsbackofearrings.jpg

On Grace's lovely model.

4.52onmodel.jpg

And Greg cut these out for me in tin foil to see if there will be lobe around the earrings as I am not a fan of overlap of diamond past the earlobe. This is not an exact evaluation though (obviously lol) so not sure how they will lay on my ears and I am hoping the diamonds have lobe all around them.

Ear selfies are not easy nor flattering :lol: Note to self: next time I do earring selfies don't do it after a two hour aerobic workout before showering lol.
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 5.27.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 5.43.15 AM.png

If there is not lobe all around the diamonds (as in diamond overlapping the bottom of my lobes) I might have Grace reset these into a Thelma and Louise setting which some of you might remember are my dream earrings (if their heavy weight and cost was not a factor). If I go this route I might have to make some modifications so the weight is 2 grams or under per earring. But I am getting ahead of myself so will just say it is a possibility I already discussed with Grace. And in the meantime I have never owned OEC studs and Greg loves my MRB studs and I thought let's give this a try as studs and see what I think. Knowing I can always go to the Thelma and Loiuse setting in the future.

Thanks for sharing in my enthusiasm and excitement. ❤️

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2BA5E3DD-D7F1-46B6-A73A-5ABC676F36AE.jpeg We decided to do no presents for Christmas but DH didn’t quite follow the order and had those pink tourmaline smoky quartz earrings in rosegold made for me. I love them! And him too of course!

These are gorgeous! I LOVE rose gold!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful band and gorgeous ring and they go so beautifully together. Wear in good health and blingy joy. ❤️

2BA5E3DD-D7F1-46B6-A73A-5ABC676F36AE.jpeg We decided to do no presents for Christmas but DH didn’t quite follow the order and had those pink tourmaline smoky quartz earrings in rosegold made for me. I love them! And him too of course!

I love these @Roselina, beautiful! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aw, what a sweet guy. They look lovely.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Aww, same. I am super excited about your upgrade so that makes us both crazy excited for each other's bling. :love:

Thank you @kipari.❤️

Tuesday is going to be a stressful day so in a way I am not even focusing on Wednesday and the purchase anticipation as much as I wish I could. Rather I just am hoping Tuesday goes as well as it possibly can and then I can enjoy looking forward to the Wednesday delivery. I am really anxious and nervous about Tuesday as we are seeing Greg's surgeon and probably getting the biopsy results as well as the results of the CT scan and a plan for the surgery.

Thank you all for sharing in my blingy excitement and joy. Details are as follows.
They are in their original Edwardian crown motif settings which I am told are gorgeous. I mean they look gorgeous online but I have not yet seen them in real life.

"Simply one of the most beautiful earrings we have ever had the pleasure of owning of late! The diamonds have generous diameters for their (already) sizable carat weights, making them look much bigger than 4.50ctw. Set in their original Edwardian crown motif settings, the earrings sit fairly low on the finger, preventing that dreaded droop. Killer makes on the stones with very white face ups, made more beautiful by the delicate antique settings."

Here are some photos from Grace's site. Of course when I have them in hand (and on ear lol) I will share my photos.

Their yummy profiles.

On Grace's lovely model.

4.52onmodel.jpg

And Greg cut these out for me in tin foil to see if there will be lobe around the earrings as I am not a fan of overlap of diamond past the earlobe. This is not an exact evaluation though (obviously lol) so not sure how they will lay on my ears and I am hoping the diamonds have lobe all around them.

Ear selfies are not easy nor flattering :lol: Note to self: next time I do earring selfies don't do it after a two hour aerobic workout before showering lol.

If there is not lobe all around the diamonds (as in diamond overlapping the bottom of my lobes) I might have Grace reset these into a Thelma and Louise setting which some of you might remember are my dream earrings (if their heavy weight and cost was not a factor). If I go this route I might have to make some modifications so the weight is 2 grams or under per earring. But I am getting ahead of myself so will just say it is a possibility I already discussed with Grace. And in the meantime I have never owned OEC studs and Greg loves my MRB studs and I thought let's give this a try as studs and see what I think. Knowing I can always go to the Thelma and Loiuse setting in the future.

Veeeeerrrrrry exciting, @missy! I have to know how Greg was able to cut foil so precisely! Was it a hole punch?! :mrgreen2: I’ll be sending prayers and good vibes for Tuesday!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Veeeeerrrrrry exciting, @missy! I have to know how Greg was able to cut foil so precisely! Was it a hole punch?! :mrgreen2: I’ll be sending prayers and good vibes for Tuesday!

Thank you! BRB I’ll have to ask him. :)
Ok just asked him. He has a template and uses a drill hole guide that allows the diameter to be sized. Should have realized it has to do with his woodworking equipment hahahaha. As much as I love diamonds he loves his tools. :)

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you @kipari.❤️

Their yummy profiles.

On Grace's lovely model.

4.52onmodel.jpg

These are magnificent. I love the setting and hope they fit perfectly. Best wishes that the appointment tomorrow goes well.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy These are just beautiful and stunning! I LOVE the setting! The swoopy claws but I love how little metal there is. So hopefully they will be light on the ear and fit you perfectly. I'm REALLY excited for you!!! :kiss2: :love: :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results