shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking about this pair.
FE110AA0-DF50-4FAF-B693-80FCC6DB07B7.jpeg

Ok so it’s a no go. The vendor sent me one video of only one of the stones and I just found out he doesn’t take any returns. Sight unseen purchase that’s not inexpensive and no return policy. And the photos aren’t great nor is the video. And no cert. It’s too bad.

Back to the drawing board. There’s more than one diamond in the sea. ❤️

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Ok so it’s a no go. The vendor sent me one video of only one of the stones and I just found out he doesn’t take any returns. Sight unseen purchase that’s not inexpensive and no return policy. And the photos aren’t great nor is the video. And no cert. It’s too bad.

Back to the drawing board. There’s more than one diamond in the sea. ❤️

Good call. Bad vendor.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good call. Bad vendor.

Yup. I agree.

So I have a great vendor and a new purchase to be! I am super excited but cannot share til I know 100% for sure as I am waiting for one detail and won't get that til Saturday. The suspense is killing me but I am hopeful it's going to happen. So I am sort of jumping up and down with joy because these would be my dream earrings. And that is saying something. It blew the budget but it's worth it because I don't think I would ever need to "upgrade" these. Fingers crossed it works out.

:pray:

yippee10.gif

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. I agree.

So I have a great vendor and a new purchase to be! I am super excited but cannot share til I know 100% for sure as I am waiting for one detail and won't get that til Saturday. The suspense is killing me but I am hopeful it's going to happen. So I am sort of jumping up and down with joy because these would be my dream earrings. And that is saying something. It blew the budget but it's worth it because I don't think I would ever need to "upgrade" these. Fingers crossed it works out.

yippee10.gif

The Olsen twins?????
You totally deserve those, @missy!!!

Hugs to you and Greg and happy holidays!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, that would be unreal! But if so, you better post a billion pics!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Olsen twins?????
You totally deserve those, @missy!!!

Hugs to you and Greg and happy holidays!!

Hahaha thanks. You’re too kind! No. While I love those earrings they are too heavy for my (weak) lobes.

Hugs and happy holidays to you and your family ❤️
OMG, that would be unreal! But if so, you better post a billion pics!!

I promise if this goes through I’ll post lots of pics. But don’t be disappointed ok. They’re not the Olsen twins. :lol: ❤️

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. I agree.

yippee10.gif

Oooh I can't wait!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yup. I agree.

yippee10.gif

Ooooh, so exciting! You deserve extra sparkle in your life :kiss2:.
Hope it happens soon xx

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Yup. I agree.

yippee10.gif

Oh gosh I am SO excited too. I think your excitement is so huge it goes cross country to the west coast. Now I can't wait for tomorrow.

:dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh I am SO excited too. I think your excitement is so huge it goes cross country to the west coast. Now I can't wait for tomorrow.

:dance:

Haha thanks @joelly! Me too. Fingers crossed.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh I can't wait!!

Thank you @Dandi!

I don't know why PS isn't letting me do multi quotes. But thank you everyone. I am excited and hope this happens. Will know more tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a lovely happy holiday.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG My generous husband gave me money for Christmas and my birthday today even though my birthday is the first week in January. He knew I would like to know what I was working with. I will be doing my last upgrade. I’m not a spring chicken and I don’t have it in me anymore to do stressful projects. I‘ll be happy seeing what you all get. So...my dilemma is do I sell Libby...2.03 mrb vs1 G and reset my new upgrade in the same type of setting....or keep Libby in her setting and get the upgrade with a totally new setting...I can get Libby sold but nowhere near what I paid. I could keep her...I don’t need to sell her for the upgrade...I have studs and pendants. The only thing I could think of would be a bangle bracelet so I can see her. I am going to wait until I choose the new diamond so I can compare it to Libby...She’s perfect in my eyes...Fingers crossed she looks as good as Libby...Then I’ll decide what to do with her. Thanks for listening to me ramble...haha

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG My generous husband gave me money for Christmas and my birthday today even though my birthday is the first week in January. He knew I would like to know what I was working with. I will be doing my last upgrade. I’m not a spring chicken and I don’t have it in me anymore to do stressful projects. I‘ll be happy seeing what you all get. So...my dilemma is do I sell Libby...2.03 mrb vs1 G and reset my new upgrade in the same type of setting....or keep Libby in her setting and get the upgrade with a totally new setting...I can get Libby sold but nowhere near what I paid. I could keep her...I don’t need to sell her for the upgrade...I have studs and pendants. The only thing I could think of would be a bangle bracelet so I can see her. I am going to wait until I choose the new diamond so I can compare it to Libby...She’s perfect in my eyes...Fingers crossed she looks as good as Libby...Then I’ll decide what to do with her. Thanks for listening to me ramble...haha

You so deserve all of this and more Joanne. You know what I think already though. You're the best. XOXO and I cannot wait to see what we, umm, I mean you, get with the money. :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aw I’m excited for you and excited to see what you decide on!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee—you know where I stand! One ring to rule them all!!!

Yes I thought if you @nala! Haha I would have to sell the cushion and antique step cut too! :lol-2: :boohoo:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a delicious dilemma to have!!!!

@dk168 s beautiful bangle comes to mind!!! I find the style particularly wearable and while it goes with bold, sleek, modern pieces, a slight twist in the design can adapt the style to go with any other jewelry style you already have in your collection! I can see it even going with dainty retro pieces if the gallery us intricate and the bezel is milgrained, e.g.

I'm excited for you and I congratulate your husband : he knows what a superhero caregiver wife he has AND he knows you're preferences!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've lost my heart to a vintage bow brooch yesterday...10ct oec pavé....

Unfortunately it's out of my price range and the cost per wear on that stunner isn't great... But my, is it pretty!!

Photo? Sounds beautiful. I wish it could be yours.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a lovely problem to have @MamaBee, I can’t wait to see what you choose.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a delicious dilemma to have!!!!

@dk168 s beautiful bangle comes to mind!!! I find the style particularly wearable and while it goes with bold, sleek, modern pieces, a slight twist in the design can adapt the style to go with any other jewelry style you already have in your collection! I can see it even going with dainty retro pieces if the gallery us intricate and the bezel is milgrained, e.g.

I'm excited for you and I congratulate your husband : he knows what a superhero caregiver wife he has AND he knows you're preferences!!

Thank you @kipari! You are sweet...He has absolutely no idea what I want...hahahahaha I don’t even know what I want....I do like the idea of a bangle...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock

Can’t wait to see your upgrade and what you decide about Libby! Love the bangle idea. Have fun making your decisions. So exciting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results