shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've ordered a 1ct marquise diamond ring from James Allen. It should arrive in a week. Very excited!! Also eyeing off a few 'minor' items before working on another project :D

I can't wait to see it when you get it! I love marquise diamonds!!! Please make a thread for the ring in SMTB sub-forum when you have it on your finger! Yay! How exciting !!!! Congrats:appl:

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see it when you get it! I love marquise diamonds!!! Please make a thread for the ring in SMTB sub-forum when you have it on your finger! Yay! How exciting !!!! Congrats:appl:

I will do! I think she should ship in a couple of days :) Thank you!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My latest "Bug". :lol: Tsavorites, pearls, rubies and white and black diamonds.

IMG_5717.jpg
oh that is such a beautiful piece of art!!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I have a list of ring ideas. The only problem is choosing which ring I should get first. I am tossing up between getting a signet ring made for my left hand, but instead of initials on it, I would like an 8 pointed star, preferably with at least one little diamond in the middle of the star. I am thinking tulips on the shank ‘supporting’ the flat top part of the ring with the star on it. If not tulips then antique engraving. Not sure whether it would be best to surround the sparkly star with black enamel or black onyx. Not sure as yet.

The star signet ring idea competes with the yellow sapphire ring that I want for my right index finger. Something either partly or fully bezelled with a bit of antique flair. Nothing too over the top as I want it to be a bit of an everyday wear ring and the index finger is a prominent spot.

Then of course there is the diamond Art Deco style halo that I would like, a few different pairs of earrings and my love of Victorian era lockets featuring celestial symbols, as well as flowers. This should keep me busy for a few years :lol:

Reactions: AV_

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having DK replicate a thinner version of an old, no longer produced ArtCarved bicolor band?
That’s not sacred land is it? @arjunajane
Are you out there?

Last edited:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited! I just ordered the smaller of the two old cut 5-stone rings shown here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1XnwuDFexy/ I've always wanted a thin and super-delicate antique 5-stone...I hope it'll pair well with my other rings! :kiss2:

Closing the loop on this purchase by posting a photo of my 5-stone old cut ring here. Turns out the prongs were missing or so worn down that the stones needed to be re-set a bit lower for security (the ring is at least 100 years old, if not older). The fix wasn't cheap but I think it was worth it. My local jeweler did an awesome job...here she is!

IMG_9865.jpg

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I shared this last night in the colored stone section, but will share here because I can't stop looking at her! 3.72 ct OEC purple spinel set in RG. Currently 3.5 sizes too big (eeek!). Going at lunch to see if my jeweler can work some magic, or if a new setting is in her future. 20190828_170657.jpg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
F8FDB426-99B4-44D0-909C-11CD3458C2FC.jpeg I just can’t stop thinking about this 2.66 transitional cut diamond and I’m currently waiting for the chip to be polished out of the girdle and sent for grading. I would like an old cut for my next big birthday

Rockcollector

Shiny_Rock
Thinking about a 1.9 carat Marquise H color SI2 Gia graded. Preowned stone, great price from a local jeweler. Haven’t pulled the trigger yet!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@winnietucker Call it in to take a look, at least! Few & far between

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FC43B688-61C7-4C84-8928-5B786D87C83C.jpeg 845FD285-8E69-478A-B0A2-051FDD2464E8.jpeg D4637C27-14F4-46AE-92AA-FE2BCC980B30.png

My two new purchases!

Tiffany Victoria Earrings in mini size (second holes)

Brian Gavin Bezel Necklace 18k WG
Specs: AGS D SI1 custom sized to wear 16, 17,18 inches :)

Amazing new acquisitions!!!! I wouldn't ever take them off!!! Huge congrats!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I shared this last night in the colored stone section, but will share here because I can't stop looking at her! 3.72 ct OEC purple spinel set in RG. Currently 3.5 sizes too big (eeek!). Going at lunch to see if my jeweler can work some magic, or if a new setting is in her future. 20190828_170657.jpg

This stone is breathtaking!!! It makes you wanna dive in it!!!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
img1567195142776.jpg It is totally unbelievable but yet another amazing piece was given to me as a gift this morning and it is the third bling gift that I have received this summer!!!
It's an 18kt rose gold pendant with diamonds and moons tones!!! I am obsessed with it! I don't see me taking it off any time soon!!!!
I'm very very happy!!!!
I'm posting a photo but the photo doesn't do any justice to the piece!!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Have a specific inline diamond bracelet on the brain for some time. For my 40th birthday (ugh, 14 years ago!!, husband bought me a spectacular estate one in platinum set with all transitional cuts with each stone’s individual mounting hexagon & milgrain. And while the stones are graduated in size, diamonds are quite large. And it’s a bit long for me but I was going to let that be cut! I wear it to really special events.
So would love an “every day” tennis bracelet. But I’m really picky as to how it is set. But I found the perfect one in a length proper to my small wrist, small enough stones, and set the way I like. Going this Sunday, hopefully, to see it again (husband in tow!) - hopefully still available.
Also was new diamond stud earrings. Have a pair of OECs that are approx .65ct each but color is, I believe, K, possibly. Really want something brighter and I want studs to be MRB even though I know OECs are special... I just want the more modern look in a color no lower than F.
I have massive diamond studs I inherited... 2.65 ct. EACH (you read that right! Inherited from grandmother). They are VS, G color. So really great “score” shall we say, but just too large for my ears and I don’t feel comfortable wearing them for something short of a black tie event. Also, now that I traded in my 3.29ct. RB EGL Israel diamond with eye visible black inclusions with I color in for a much smaller 2.01 (faces up more like a 1.97ish) E color GIA 3x, wearing studs the size of my inherited ones looks ridiculous.
So long story short my other wish list item besides the bracelet is for MRB studs in say something like .85 pointers each.
Will keep you updated as to any “progress” lol on acquiring these! Thanks for reading!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone buy thisnplease so I don't lol. Practicing self control

https://www.instagram.com/p/B03_8CTnOhD/?igshid=1q4v1dwluzes 20190831_090917.jpg

This ring is EXACTLY what i wanted to get engaged with. I mean, THIS IS the exact ring that i had envisioned and dreamt of. So i told DH that i wanted an oval pink sapphire with diamonds etc and he ended up choosing this: bubblegum ring.jpg
While it is a beautiful ring, it is not what i really wished and hoped for. The ring that you posted is THE ring!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
BED74789-A6E5-483B-9AE5-AFEAEBF33CFA.png 642C1D61-DDC5-4FF1-BD00-1D611F7C8339.png
F8FDB426-99B4-44D0-909C-11CD3458C2FC.jpeg I just can’t stop thinking about this 2.66 transitional cut diamond and I’m currently waiting for the chip to be polished out of the girdle and sent for grading. I would like an old cut for my next big birthday
It’s just got back from the lapidary, the weight is now 2.62 and is it possible it’s more sparkly, or is it just because it’s out the setting?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results