shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding another item, and PS is no help!!! :lol-2:

Inside out hoops in Rhodium-plated Silver, with 3mm Moissys, 20mm in length, in either oval or D-shape as round ones do not suit me.

I had a pair of small round ones in 10K WG with 3 x 3mm Moissys each from Golden Bird that I don't wear, and my bench in China is going to re-purpose the stones and add more to make the new earrings for me.

If I like them enough, then I may consider having a better pair made with LGD or earth-mind diamonds.

I am working a lot more hours lately, and shall do so in the next couple of months, quite stressful at times, so I shall treat myself to some blings.

Also a Greek Key bracelet with paved diamonds in the middle 3 sections, to replace the one I bought from Athens while on holiday with my late partner (9K or 10K WG with "Russian" stones which I believe meant LGDs) that I have lost.

A bar-set tennis bracelet with Princess cut diamonds is also on the card. My previous budget would allow 2.2mm stones, however, I shall bump up the budget and go larger.

>>>kid in a sweet shop here I come! :lol-2:

DK :))

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a lovely rock @junebug17 !!! I looks stunning and big! Im so jealous of those tiny fingers :kiss2: 8)

hope I’m not too lathe…Happy B-Day @junebug17 :dance:

@ZestfullyBling, I feel terrible, somehow I missed this wonderful comment...thank you so much!

And...I was re-reading my posts about my cushion ring and I realized I never really adequately conveyed how much it meant to me to have people share in my excitement and be so kind and caring - a big thank you to everyone, can't tell you how touched I am by everyone's kindness!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I had a warm OMC stone about .90 ct and two wonky old "cushions" also warm, about . 60 ct each. Not quite a match but okay. Had no idea what to do with them. then I got my three stone flush set platinum and loved it so much, I figured I put the mismatched warm stones in DK's antique YG in the same type of setting. Here's the platinum one from up thread, the three stones and the Cad. Just happy that I could use these orphan stones.
DKPV2021___06__01____80792____80792.jpg
IMG_5367.jpg DK 83179-QUAD.png

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Well, I had a warm OMC stone about .90 ct and two wonky old "cushions" also warm, about . 60 ct each. Not quite a match but okay. Had no idea what to do with them. then I got my three stone flush set platinum and loved it so much, I figured I put the mismatched warm stones in DK's antique YG in the same type of setting. Here's the platinum one from up thread, the three stones and the Cad. Just happy that I could use these orphan stones.

This is going to be gorgeous. It makes me weak in the knees! A flush ring is one that I also covet. I can't wait to see the final product :)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be gorgeous. It makes me weak in the knees! A flush ring is one that I also covet. I can't wait to see the final product :)
Thank you. I'm waiting to see it as well. David said he'd cast it now that I've approved it so it shouldn't be long.

Aussiewen

Shiny_Rock
My latest purchase
I still can’t believe how beautiful it is…
D si1 3.5 carat pear with 1.5 ct of outside diamonds with a de beers full circle diamond ring. My new forever ring! FC2B04D5-D293-433B-BDBF-8E286D200213.jpeg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader a couple of years ago I posted in the DK bling thread what I had at that time. I still have it all and have added. One of the luxuries of not wanting super big bling.
This is what I had from DK at the time. I have a few other newer ones from him and a few from others not pictured. I don't ever really start my own threads for my pieces unless I am looking for a lot of direction.
631887-520348afce79b5896e8d5511c2d72f7d.jpg

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
@Mreader a couple of years ago I posted in the DK bling thread what I had at that time. I still have it all and have added. One of the luxuries of not wanting super big bling.
This is what I had from DK at the time. I have a few other newer ones from him and a few from others not pictured. I don't ever really start my own threads for my pieces unless I am looking for a lot of direction.

Ahhhhh we need more pictures! Close ups! What a tease!! Please do a collection thread!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
She’s here!!!! Holy goodness gorgeous! I prefer to wear her by herself, which defeats the purpose. But I honestly think it’s my short fingers. Stacks don’t look great on me unless it’s a plain band.
A6D19E07-39F1-4555-8C22-62677C24782D.jpeg

You have lovely hands, and your rings are gorgeous!!! Enjoy!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the shape of your cushions!! It's like they meant for this setting!! That's going to be a lovely ring!!! So exciting!!!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock

Omg your collection is TDF! It has such stunning antique flair! Id love to play in your jewelry box! ❤

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is will be my Q MRB's sixth new dress since I adopted her four years ago. She has danced the night and day away in here own personal fashion show since.

This year has been the year of me getting my resets right. It has been an interesting/enlightening journey indeed.

I love 3 stones, 5 and 7 stone bands. Something about a row of BLING is so beautiful, blingy and classic to me. Soooooo darn appealing to my eye!!

I had six MRB's to flank my Q between. Turns out this will be the half eternity of dreams!!! DK has it in production now.....so so so excited!!!!

DK 82872-QUAD(4).JPG

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very nice!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm considering a large, warm, well-cut, emerald cut diamond. Something in the 5ct +, I - K color, VS1 - IF range. I've started looking, and what I'm seeing so far looks promising. I'd like to reproduce Boadicea, but a little larger and a little whiter. It might take a little while, as I want a very specific look, but so far it looks doable.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hi Mrs-b!
What is Boadicea? Something lovely I'm sure. Any pix? :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Rubies-R-Me - Boadicea was my 60th birthday gift. I wore her and loved her for a little while, but then realized my heart was with Beloved - my new (at that time) solitaire - which recently became my Beloved Past Present and Future! So Boadicea the Valiant went on to Matata, a wonderful PS-er, on whose hand she is happy until this day.

Here's a few photos.....

20200619_125607.jpg

20200626_103753.jpg

20210118_131352.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Rubies-R-Me - Boadicea was my 60th birthday gift. I wore her and loved her for a little while, but then realized my heart was with Beloved - my new (at that time) solitaire - which recently became my Beloved Past Present and Future! So Boadicea the Valiant went on to Matata, a wonderful PS-er, on whose hand she is happy until this day.

Here's a few photos.....

20200619_125607.jpg

20200626_103753.jpg

20210118_131352.jpg

:love: Oh my goodness!! What gorgeous stone set in a most unusual setting for an emerald cut. No wonder you want to make an offspring of it.
How lucky for Matata that she scooped it up!
I'm sure that you will make something equally as fabulous with your new stone 2B.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
This is will be my Q MRB's sixth new dress since I adopted her four years ago. She has danced the night and day away in here own personal fashion show since.

This year has been the year of me getting my resets right. It has been an interesting/enlightening journey indeed.

I love 3 stones, 5 and 7 stone bands. Something about a row of BLING is so beautiful, blingy and classic to me. Soooooo darn appealing to my eye!!

I had six MRB's to flank my Q between. Turns out this will be the half eternity of dreams!!! DK has it in production now.....so so so excited!!!!

DK 82872-QUAD(4).JPG

This is gonna be soooo good!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DK 82872-QUAD(4).JPG

@ZestfullyBling, this is going to be so beautiful, I'm really looking forward to seeing it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gulp.

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gulp.

cheers--Sharon

Oooo!! LOVE those earrings Sharon! Are they for every day or special occasions?
Great seller on Ebay too..
Please post pix when they arrive.
They are an earful of fabulous!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Currently on a train back from London, after an amazing few days with my little family. And THIS is in Mr T's bag :kiss2: The Tiffany T hinged oval bangle. It was the last one in yellow gold in my size in Europe, and was sent overnight last night from Barcelona. I can't have it until our 15th Wedding anniversary in Sept.....

IMG-20220805-WA0008.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Currently on a train back from London, after an amazing few days with my little family. And THIS is in Mr T's bag :kiss2: The Tiffany T hinged oval bangle. It was the last one in yellow gold in my size in Europe, and was sent overnight last night from Barcelona. I can't have it until our 15th Wedding anniversary in Sept.....

IMG-20220805-WA0008.jpg

How exciting! Can’t wait to see wrist shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results