shape
carat
color
clarity

Your first GSS?

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
as my appreciation ofGSS is new, I wish I had some to post...I love to admire everyone’s ...

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautiful @eloisegirl Love the soft lemon chiffon color.
Love how yours is the perfect match to Shales beautiful golden eyes. @MakingTheGrade ! I think he is your pearl muse.

My first and only (so far) GSS pearl drop pendant. I wear it all the time and love the presence it has. The weight and size of it just feel good. I don’t think a full strand would work well with my coloring, but a pendant is versatile and perfect for me. B9C6CDCB-7264-49AF-8B81-11B58C8B04E5.jpeg 905D92D4-7D2A-4C86-8642-1CF1B269071C.jpeg

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
I am sending them to SimplyAdorned4U with simple instructions: silver lever backs, use the GSS, and then interpret “feminine springtime vibe” with anything she likes. Open to Tahitians, SS or big ol’ Edisons.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love how yours is the perfect match to Shales beautiful golden eyes. @MakingTheGrade ! I think he is your pearl muse.

My first and only (so far) GSS pearl drop pendant. I wear it all the time and love the presence it has. The weight and size of it just feel good. I don’t think a full strand would work well with my coloring, but a pendant is versatile and perfect for me. B9C6CDCB-7264-49AF-8B81-11B58C8B04E5.jpeg 905D92D4-7D2A-4C86-8642-1CF1B269071C.jpeg

Hello @Bluemuse! Can you provide more details on your beautiful pendant! I am thinking about purchasing a white south sea pendant but wanted to find out from others what to look for and who to trust. And also from whom the vendor you purchased from? Thank you!

-C4C

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Hello @Bluemuse! Can you provide more details on your beautiful pendant! I am thinking about purchasing a white south sea pendant but wanted to find out from others what to look for and who to trust. And also from whom the vendor you purchased from? Thank you!

-C4C

Thank you, @Crazie4Cuts !
I really wish I had better info to pass along , but it was a case of luck for this pendant. I found it in an antique shop in Maryland. The only info the owner had was that the pendant had belonged to a jewelry store owner in Hawaii and this was her personal piece. I pounced at a good opportunity because I happened to love everything about it.
The tag said “Australian GSS”.
Wish I could give more details. Good luck in your search!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
screenshot (3).png
I still feel fluttery when I look at them. Your soft gold drops are pretty, will they be earrings?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo I’ll play!! I only have 1 GSS.
BEA26ACB-398F-468C-BB5D-C6261D5FB801.jpeg
48C48E6A-005A-44A9-88B9-E0E1318AC220.jpeg
FAE144B7-FDB7-4C36-90DD-9CC70582D9B3.jpeg

The one gold to rule them all :love: I can’t tell you how often I stare at pics of this beauty. :cool2:

For anyone wondering - @Crystal_Dreams’ GSS was the one that I asked about having cloned a dozen times!! The best lineup my vendor (not Pearl Paradise!) could manage was nowhere close - this pearl is truly, inimitably just one of a kind :love: :love:

Mukti

Shiny_Rock
Gss pearls are my favorite. And all the gss pearls here are pretty. Each one is special.
Here's my first gss pearls. Sorry for the strand of hair. I didn't notice it until now!
_20210301_173913.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby golds from Pearl Paradise to go with my grown up golds Pearl Paradise :love: I bought them expecting to send a few back - oh heck no these are alllll mine :bigsmile:

Now I just need to figure out what to do with them... I won’t wear a necklace but I think I’d wear a fun random bubble of them on the wrist ::) They don’t all match exactly in shade, overtone, and luster. So I need some way to minimize that, visually... :read:

9E44E8D3-BC46-42D4-ACE0-D16147AA9998.jpeg

Mukti

Shiny_Rock
Baby golds from Pearl Paradise to go with my grown up golds Pearl Paradise :love: I bought them expecting to send a few back - oh heck no these are alllll mine :bigsmile:

Now I just need to figure out what to do with them... I won’t wear a necklace but I think I’d wear a fun random bubble of them on the wrist ::) They don’t all match exactly in shade, overtone, and luster. So I need some way to minimize that, visually... :read:

Maybe you can turn them into tin cup necklace? They're fabulous! :kiss2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Very pretty! I wouldn't send them back either!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Haha just to clarify that aside from the gSS front and center the rest ARE gold balls. 24k beads from bracelets I had in the past lol

Talk about a true gold-colored pearl though!
I love how you rework your pearls.

Mukti

Shiny_Rock
Haha just to clarify that aside from the gSS front and center the rest ARE gold balls. 24k beads from bracelets I had in the past lol

The color of your gssp is deep and lustrous it is simply indistinguishable from rest of the gold beads.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do love that it’s deep enough to hold its own against the 24k! I’d say it’s maybe more 20k color. The ball clasp is brushed 14k and is much paler gold

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful pendant! Do you know what size it is? I’m looking for a nice, big GSS too, was thinking 14-15mm might be enough. Yours looks the perfect size!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results