Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Your first GSS?

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautiful @eloisegirl Love the soft lemon chiffon color.
Love how yours is the perfect match to Shales beautiful golden eyes. @MakingTheGrade ! I think he is your pearl muse.

My first and only (so far) GSS pearl drop pendant. I wear it all the time and love the presence it has. The weight and size of it just feel good. I don’t think a full strand would work well with my coloring, but a pendant is versatile and perfect for me. B9C6CDCB-7264-49AF-8B81-11B58C8B04E5.jpeg 905D92D4-7D2A-4C86-8642-1CF1B269071C.jpeg

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
I am sending them to SimplyAdorned4U with simple instructions: silver lever backs, use the GSS, and then interpret “feminine springtime vibe” with anything she likes. Open to Tahitians, SS or big ol’ Edisons.

Crazie4Cuts

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful @eloisegirl Love the soft lemon chiffon color.
Love how yours is the perfect match to Shales beautiful golden eyes. @MakingTheGrade ! I think he is your pearl muse.

My first and only (so far) GSS pearl drop pendant. I wear it all the time and love the presence it has. The weight and size of it just feel good. I don’t think a full strand would work well with my coloring, but a pendant is versatile and perfect for me. B9C6CDCB-7264-49AF-8B81-11B58C8B04E5.jpeg 905D92D4-7D2A-4C86-8642-1CF1B269071C.jpeg

Hello @Bluemuse! Can you provide more details on your beautiful pendant! I am thinking about purchasing a white south sea pendant but wanted to find out from others what to look for and who to trust. And also from whom the vendor you purchased from? Thank you!

-C4C

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Hello @Bluemuse! Can you provide more details on your beautiful pendant! I am thinking about purchasing a white south sea pendant but wanted to find out from others what to look for and who to trust. And also from whom the vendor you purchased from? Thank you!

-C4C

Thank you, @Crazie4Cuts !
I really wish I had better info to pass along , but it was a case of luck for this pendant. I found it in an antique shop in Maryland. The only info the owner had was that the pendant had belonged to a jewelry store owner in Hawaii and this was her personal piece. I pounced at a good opportunity because I happened to love everything about it.
The tag said “Australian GSS”.
Wish I could give more details. Good luck in your search!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo I’ll play!! I only have 1 GSS.
BEA26ACB-398F-468C-BB5D-C6261D5FB801.jpeg
48C48E6A-005A-44A9-88B9-E0E1318AC220.jpeg
FAE144B7-FDB7-4C36-90DD-9CC70582D9B3.jpeg

The one gold to rule them all :love: I can’t tell you how often I stare at pics of this beauty. :cool2:

For anyone wondering - @Crystal_Dreams’ GSS was the one that I asked about having cloned a dozen times!! The best lineup my vendor (not Pearl Paradise!) could manage was nowhere close - this pearl is truly, inimitably just one of a kind :love: :love:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    Soapy Love
    Soapy Love

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.