shape
carat
color
clarity

Your feedbacks on the Idea?

Genius

Rough_Rock
Dear all, I am about to pop the question within next few weeks. I wanted to get your opinions on the idea I have.

My girl loves basketball and she was a real good player in her collage team. For her senior year she was even a captain. Basketball just means a lot to her in general. She is also in touch with her coach even after leaving a program. So, I am planning to talk to her coach and have her invite us and her family at one of the Games. So, I am going to request a coach to invite her in the middle of the field either before/after the game. I will also play a 'Just the way you are' song in the stadium, which is our favorite. And I am going to walk to her, get on a knee and ask her to marry me. I will ask her dad for her hand a week before this. I am hoping to have her parents, grandmas, sisters and niece and nephews at the event. But only her dad and I would know why we are there. I have already finalized a Tiffany’s Novo ring, which should be delivered to me in a week.

What do you guys think about this? My biggest fear is: I am not sure how coach would react to this request. If coach doesn’t allow this, the entire plan goes south. Do you think coach would be ok with the plan, especially during the on-season?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I think that is a very thoughtful plan and takes into account one of your soon to be FI's special interests! If she is still in touch with the coach, I can't imagine why the coach would say no.

Only thing I want to add though, is will she be okay with a public proposal? I know some people love it, and some people don't, so just wanted to at least make sure you know which way she stands with that. Otherwise, it sounds like a great plan. The worst thing the coach could do would be to say no, then you just have to come up with a new plan. Good luck!

MSER

Rough_Rock
I think it's cool! Go for it! :appl:

BrittanyLovgonski

Rough_Rock
Wow. Great !.
I guess It will be fine with him.
convince him some more if
you sense something negative.
But I really think he would be ok with itl!
:)

Marina87

Rough_Rock
Excellent idea! Go for it and good luck! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results