shape
carat
color
clarity

Your favorite pro pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Hope you all don''t mind me asking this! I''m meeting with my photographer for lunch tomorrow, and I thought I''d take her a few examples of my favorite pictures of all time just to give her an idea of my style. So I''ve been perusing the past threads of pro pics, and there are definitely some that just blow me away!

So I was wondering, whose pro pics do you covet?

I''m definitely in LOVE with jcrow''s, dani''s, and msonatra''s just to name a few!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, so sweet to include me. thanks!

i second gingerB''s. i LOVE LOVE LOVE hers. handsdown best wed photos on ps - to me.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I third GingerB's! And i'd like to add robbie's are amazing as well!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Awe, thanks redfaerythinker and skippy! Sabine''s definitely seen mine since she was my MOH :) And the photographer''s definitely seen them already since she took them
1.gif

I LOVE Ries'' wedding pics, but I don''t know how any pics of that wedding could be anything but gorgeous! If I''d had unlimited budget, I would''ve made my wedding just like hers.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t remember whose... but someone had a photo of the bride and groom and all the bridesmaids and groomsmen in a grocery store. it was fantastic!

and someone else had a black & white photo on a train track next to a train - it looked like it came out of a magazine.

jcrow - your hubby is a REAL cutie!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh..I''m having a blast looking at all the pictures. I just had to pause after looking at jcrows and post. They are all so beautiful! Jcrow...I got teary eyed!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww thanks everyone! We love ours too.

Others I loved are: Happy in Love's (of course I love them because she used the same photog as us!), JCrow, Ephemery, Surfgirl...those are the ones that stand out in my head right now but I am sure there are many many more that I love too that are escaping me right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results