shape
carat
color
clarity

Your custom process

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking maybe it would help out newbies *cough* me *cough* If maybe we could have a place to see the custom process from CAD-waxes- to finish, or however your process went. So if anyone is willing to show that I think it would be really appreaciated!!
12.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are many of these in smtr.... and here.... just spread out over time.... and I''m sure I''ll document the heck out of my process and share it all in the end if not along the way.... I used to wish for some manual that said, "don''t forget to ask this but make sure they don''t do that" but there isn''t one.... I just opened a word doc and started making a list of obscure things that I thought might make a difference lol

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Here was my process:
Diamond: 1.146 ACA I color SI 1

the%20other%20Jake%201.jpg
the%20other%20Jake%202.jpg

CAD's for platinum .32 tcw channel setting:
3023C_Render_1.jpg
3023C_Render_2.jpg
3023C_Render_3.jpg

Wax:

J_Kinney_1116.jpg

Ring (unset):

JakeKinney_1124.jpg

Final Ring (set by appraiser):

TOJ-%20ACA%202.jpg
TOC%20ACA-%207.jpg
TOJ-%20ACA%203.jpg
TOJ-%20ACA%205.jpg
TOC%20ACA-%206.jpg

If you can't tell by the photo's I went with WF. Overall it was a great experience despite me being apprehensive at first. The ring could not have turned out more perfect and I know it will blow her away...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results