shape
carat
color
clarity

you wanted more pictures...!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitby, all of your rings are beautiful. Your 10th anni ring is stunning, though, if I were of the copycat nature I''d run right out and have one made to look just like it!
36.gif

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
This is one of the most GORGEOUS rings ever!! What kind of a$$wipes would tell you it looks cheap?!?! They obviously have no class and are clueless.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Whitby how fun and gorgeous. How did I miss this thread? I love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I LOVE IT!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
That is SOOOOOOOOO pretty! Congratulations on your 10th!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw the post where you said people thought it looked cheap... WHAT?!?

The reason I didn''t see it before was b/c I was so stunned by the first picture that I posted right away! It really is pretty! Maybe they said so b/c the metal around the bezels isn''t perfectly smooth, but I think that just adds to the charm. I have a bezel, and the metal around the edge of mine isn''t perfectly smooth either. It bothered me a little bit at first, but then I just feel in love with the ring & enjoy the fact that it was specially crafted to fit the diamond that my FI picked for me!

Don''t listen to them. We certainly know it''s not cheap. You should''t be 1 bit embarassed or ashamed to show that beauty off! I think they are just jealous. I have a nice ring, and I''m still jealous! Really- it''s very pretty!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 2:43:03 PM
Author: whitby_2773
these nest 2 show the way it shines - and how MUCH it shines - even on an overcast, rainy day...
That is one beautiful and blinding ring whitby! Congratulations!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Catmom – thank you so much! (and how have you been feeling lately?)

monarch you’d be welcome to copy it any time – but why not just borrow it when you drop round and find my door open some time?
9.gif

thank you, kimmyintexas y’know, it never occurred ot me to push back against these comments up till now; given how unusual my ring was compared to the Australian norm, I just assumed I’d gone too far out on a limb. But now I’ll be pushing back hard!

Thank you, MMT – love those smiley love-heart faces!

And thank you for the applause, tlh!

Hi Amanda.Rx - nice to meet you! I don’t think we’ve met before. In retrospect, I wonder if people thought it looked cheap because they just assumed it wasn’t real? Given how unusual it was for where I lived, I am starting to suspect that might have been true. And thank you for the 10th anniversary wishes…but I’m just about to hit my 25th, in fact! ☺

Thanks Gypsy ☺ been thinking about you today, because I’ve been cooking ALL day for my party tomorrow evening. How are you going? Kitchen running at full steam? Hope you get fabulous weather and you all have a wonderful time.

mysterylover

Rough_Rock
This is a beautiful, elegant, romantic ring that you should never consider changing. Honest.

Cookiesmom

Rough_Rock
This is a beautiful and stunning ring. I agree with the others who say you should get it resized.

It never ceases to amaze me that people can be so jealous to say cruel things instead of being happy for another person.

RESIZE AND WEAR PROUDLY! OR you can mail to me and Ill wear it :)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks, cookiesmom some people just aren''t capable, i think, of being happy for another human being. you have to wonder how happy they are - even for themselves. it''s hard to ''switch on'' happiness if you don''t live it out regularly.

and mysterylover, you''re right. it IS a romantic ring! i wore it this evening to my birthday party and, instead of worrying what other people thought, just felt loved instead. :)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Whitby.....

Does your beautiful ring need some earring friends?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290325582317&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whitby - I didn''t know you were on What Not to Wear. Wait... you weren''t (you don''t need to!). Then who were these rude people?!
3.gif

It is a striking, remarkable ring. The craftsmanship is beautiful (look at the undergallery!). Wear it in good health and joy.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I LOVE IT!

I don''t think it looks cheap at all... I tried on a similar ring in an antique store but it was in yellow gold, and i fell in love with it!!!!!!!!

It is so delicate and gorgeous, i love how low it sits, and it will complement any finger i bet...oohhh yummmmm droool

Congratulations on a FANTASTIC ring!
26.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry that I am late to this thread but there is NO WAY that cheap can be used on this beautiful ring!

It''s gorgeous!! Love the back of it. love such details! Bet it''ll be a beautiful drop earrings too!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results