shape
carat
color
clarity

You guys are probably sick of this but... peachy stone?

GoldfishPie

Rough_Rock
Hello - just an update (I am also gummybeartraps- I lost all my login info and my email associated with this login was being a butt so I just made a new username. Sorry if that's not allowed! :doh: I have since recovered the email access, obviously!)

I purchased both stones, like I said. The multicolour one was gorgeous. A little big, and definitely the right shade of peach. Like some of you said, it did go a bit brown in low light, but it made it a beautiful champagne color that I loved so I kept it. But when the Bradshaw spinel came, I knew it was the right one. It was gray outside yesterday so it looks super rosy in the pictures, but indoors it is a PERFECT subtle peachy pink. I designed this setting with inspiration from the "Stephanie" halo, and had it custom made with JewelryHoo2 on ebay. I know they're controversial right now, but like I've said, I've had literally nothing but excellent experiences with them. It's 14k rose gold, with a diamond halo and sides. The basket is a tulip/lotus style. I had the spinel locally set, and picked it up yesterday!

Here are pics:

20141205_131306.jpg

20141205_131325.jpg

20141205_131313.jpg

Thanks again for all of your help. I sincerely appreciate it!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goldfishpie,
That's a lovely ring. I've had several good experiences with jewelryhoo as well, but I never had them do a custom piece from a CAD. The price they gave me was firm and didn't change. If I did make changes, they were minimal, like a head change and/or sizing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results