shape
carat
color
clarity

You can have any piece of bling your heart desires...what would you choose? aka OBPTRTA

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another option would be 2 7x7 square top cut french cuts by Yoram. With a elongated french baguette on each side to frame the stones. (This would probably be my 1st choice if money wasn't an issue).

Anything by Yoram is swoon worthy! He creates masterpieces.:appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:D Me too Missy! Me too! Would love that bad boy on my finger right this moment!:lol:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Can I play? I have 2 rings I’ve always loved. And depending on my mood, there are times I love one more than the other.

First up is Grace Kelly’s ER:
1600798718399.jpeg

Second, is Queen Margarethe‘s Toi et Moi. The cushions are ginormous!
I’d be content with just one cushion:

1600798533004.jpeg

Lastly, I’d love to be able to pair either of these two with a Yoram cut frenchies eternity.

Ah, a girl can only dream

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I play? I have 2 rings I’ve always loved. And depending on my mood, there are times I love one more than the other.

First up is Grace Kelly’s ER:
1600798718399.jpeg

Second, is Queen Margarethe‘s Toi et Moi. The cushions are ginormous!
I’d be content with just one cushion:

1600798533004.jpeg

Lastly, I’d love to be able to pair either of these two with a Yoram cut frenchies eternity.

Ah, a girl can only dream

Yes! I adore Grace Kelly's ring.:kiss2:

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Some time ago I tried on the most amazing D FL type IIa oval diamond at Graff in Tokyo. The diamond was absolutely spectacular. And so was the discreet and elegant ambience of the store. I was dressed in yoga pants, sneakers and went in without my husband. Yet I was treated with impeccable service. Highly recommend Graff in Tokyo.

IMG_2571.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
You can keep your giant diamonds. I'll take anything on this page:

For example:

8bf408e1c3b9d44976ed6aaa6446a897d47b7n.jpg

5ae6344ec70a3ffec282c42d8ee219236911se.jpg

79bc9b71891c11007df2f3093e0a8f945b8eu4.jpg

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Great thread Missy. Now my eyes want a beautiful and sizeable oval or cushion cut blue sapphire in a medium blue colour, flanked by two diamonds or in a diamond halo. However in reality if I could have any piece in the world, it would be the one I describe in the link below. All I can say is that it wasn’t meant to be.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Definitely the Tiffany Lucida with a 4-5ct. Inspiration from Sweet Home Alabama. Be still my heart!!!

1600828130973.png

Ok, had to add one more:

1600828345090.png :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read this thread yesterday and thought about it all day. I couldn't come up with one thing. Then this morning I was looking at CS forum and it hit me. I would search for a lovely glowing sapphire like Acinom's. That would be my holy grail.
Then I came back and saw the amazing opal and the Tiffany Lucinda and remembered I love those too. So now, I am vacillating again....
I once tried on a 2.5 Lucinda and my round appeared larger on my hand.. so it would have to be a really big one.
I would probably go for the sapphire because I could wear that more. Before covid, I was stalking Joe Escobar, and they had some lovely pieces I was thinking of asking for one of them for my anniversary. It looks like they have sold all the piece that I loved. None of them really hit that glowing blue category but they had some lovely choices.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I would accompany @kipari on her Smithsonian raid and scoop up this beauty.
Then maybe I'd hatch a plot to snatch the Vladimir tiara with the emerald drops so that I could wear them together. And maybe those earrings Angelina wore to the Oscars.

If I say it's a set it counts as one thing, right?

inquisition-necklace-smithsonian.jpg
vladimir tiara.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 10.32.56 PM.png

voce

Ideal_Rock
White diamond? WHITE diamond? If money's no object, I'd go for the crystal version of yellow gold. This 128.54ct yellow diamond that graced the neck of Audrey Hepburn! Now THIS is regal as well as beautiful and imo beats any white diamond piece.
Screenshot_20200924-195620.png

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I've realized I don't like huge jewels. *Gasp* I know! I can't imagine myself wearing anything over 3 carats (for a single stone, that is). Other than a cab or something semi-precious....but anyways. I am such a snooze fest compared to these other stunners!

So, mine might not be the biggest, but the moment is saw this chunky antique pear my heart stopped! I'd wear it in a simple platinum bezel solitaire.

i-26fbW9N-L.jpg

An alternate would be an untreated, delicious burmese ruby. I don't know if I have settled on a particular one...but I LOVE this one, although it is larger than I'd prefer.

Sibsgirl

Shiny_Rock
I'll be having one of these, please:

Rosser Reeves.jpg

Should edit to add that there's only one. It's the amazing Rosser Reeves star. Yummy.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am such an overanalyzer, I couldn't really decide on such an important item when I first read this thread! :lol: I mean, I take this decision very seriously!

I hope along with this ring comes a security guard and the money to pay for the insurance! I didn't choose the Krupp diamond, because really, it is tooooo big to actually wear! I want to wear my imaginary ring!

So within the realm of something (I wish) I could wear....it would be the fabulous Cartier 10.47 ct emerald cut diamond engagement ring of Grace Kelly. I love the tab prongs and the bezeled baguette sides. I can't really think of a ring that is more classy, classic, and timeless as this gorgeous ring.

Cartier-Engagement-Ring Grace Kelly.jpg

The classic beauty who wore it...

Cartier ring Grace Kelly.jpg

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
At this moment in time, a 5ct+ Heart cut diamond G/H VS as a pendant please!

If I win big in the lottery, that's what I would get right away.

DK :))

You read my mind!
Graff had a necklace once made of full heart diamonds & heart rubies! O.m.g.
Or gosh a pink pear ....
Oh you said only 1... umm I'm in trouble now lol

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
By the way what does OBPTRTA stand for?
Sorry idk y my font changed so weirdly lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results