shape
carat
color
clarity

You can have any piece of bling your heart desires...what would you choose? aka OBPTRTA

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go big or go home. ❤

FA6EA7EB-6447-48F1-8BC9-1BCC493F1FDB.png

Definitely go big!

I looked at getting a 5ct Moissy Heart, however, can't justify that at the mo.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely go big!

I looked at getting a 5ct Moissy Heart, however, can't justify that at the mo.

Wait. If I was considering moissy now I’d wait to see if lab diamonds were a viable option once saving up more for it.

Or, if I win the lottery (note to self-play the lottery) and I have sufficient funds I’ll get you an earth mined 5 carat heart diamond. ❤

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
I have wanted a toi et moi ring for ever and actually it’s not too much money compared to the wish lists on this thread o_O:lol-2:

However my current bling budget is a little stretched so it was officially on the back burner still.

Then this one popped up yesterday and all back burner ideas went out of the window. Just as I was about to pull the trigger though, I missed it. :cry2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have wanted a toi et moi ring for ever and actually it’s not too much money compared to the wish lists on this thread o_O:lol-2:

However my current bling budget is a little stretched so it was officially on the back burner still.

Then this one popped up yesterday and all back burner ideas went out of the window. Just as I was about to pull the trigger though, I missed it. :cry2:

Yes. I saw that one yesterday. Delicious ❤
Aww I just saw you missed it. I’m sorry! Contact Diana and let her know your budget and wishlist. She might come across another one.

If it makes you feel better I’m always missing her stuff on IG. I go to bed so early. I miss out.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Yes. I saw that one yesterday. Delicious ❤
Aww I just saw you missed it. I’m sorry! Contact Diana and let her know your budget and wishlist. She might come across another one.

If it makes you feel better I’m always missing her stuff on IG. I go to bed so early. I miss out.

Ah thanks Missy. I also go to bed too early!

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
This. Without question.

Ruby ring.jpeg

Failing that, I'd like to use the center stone in my three stone to make a moi et toi with a matching stone.

Wow :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who or what is Anup??? I want to see ALL the drool-worthy bling!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phanie

Shiny_Rock

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
If money is really not a problem and one can buy whatever they want... I am going with the Regent.
I am French and that sucker in the Louvre has always fascinated me way before u was into diamonds. 6B911AEB-9E77-4624-A972-74C60F112620.png
And f ... the curse.
140ct
$80 millions or something.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, I don’t have anything at the moment I would want, but having thought on it, it would be the recent diamond and ruby ring someone posted recently in SMTB.

A large ruby. With diamonds.

That is what I would choose.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Mine is smaller because I like understated. I want it to be something I'd wear and love and not feel like I'd be murdered over.

Over the weekend my DH and I visited a lovely jewelry store in Houston and tried on a Rahaminov, east/west, emerald cut, diamond bangle. It had 13 D/E VVS diamonds, each just shy of 1 ct. It was $191,000 !!! Never going to happen for me unless I win the lottery.

This pic absolutely does NOT do it justice. It was drop dead gorgeous on my wrist! So elegant.

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 10.16.54 AM.png

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait. If I was considering moissy now I’d wait to see if lab diamonds were a viable option once saving up more for it.

Or, if I win the lottery (note to self-play the lottery) and I have sufficient funds I’ll get you an earth mined 5 carat heart diamond. ❤

I found a lab stone just over 3ct over at Distinctive Gem, it is doable over 2 years as long as I don't buy any other CSs!

A 5ct+ Moissy is far more viable though - that can be my reward for reaching my next weight loss goal with another 4-5lb to go.

Likewise, if I find myself winning big money on the lottery, I'll get you that oval old cut too! ;-)

I believe it is good to share good fortunes.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Another option would be 2 7x7 square top cut french cuts by Yoram. With a elongated french baguette on each side to frame the stones. (This would probably be my 1st choice if money wasn't an issue).

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@dk168 I hadn't remembered the heart necklace so I googled it. OMG ITS GORGEOUS!!!!! That's my ideal size, big enough to be a statement piece, but not so large I'd feel awkward wearing it. LOVE LOVE LOVE! That's for telling us about it.

pic110.png

832e94e55bee221b61b364dc6bbf63ad.jpg

6d72a3682b56d33db7210ea6c7cc36ae.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun thread! Thanks for starting it Missy! :appl:
I saw this heart shaped ring with 2 pear side stones and it stole my heart.
This is what I would buy right this moment price no object. B8733205-67B3-4D38-8BDB-6D59FA4893FF.jpg

Oh my goodness, that is a yummy heartlicious ring. LOVE it. What a wonderful combination. Pears with the heart. :love:
I hope you can make it yours one day @Rubies-R-Me !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This might sound crazy, but I'd love to have a tiara. I have loved them since I was little! I would love to get all dressed up and wear a tiara to some fabulous party.

Yasss. Every PSer needs a tiara. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results