Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Yoram's first MMD, my Octavia

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words- it really is nice to have such a great place to learn! May you all enjoy your sparkles ;-)

dreamscape

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful set! And how neat to have the first MMD Octavia and be able to watch the process unfold as the cutting proceeded, so very cool! Wear your lovely stones in good health :)

Ibrakeforpossums

Shiny_Rock
I've never seen an Octavia set in a ring and you've done it to perfection. And with that band! I had to walk around for an hour to find something to say about your set. I love Asschers and yours are so beautiful that I was speechless.

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
The blog post is up! And it’s such an amazing read! Thank you for the journey @diagem!!

I want to add that when I sold my oec, I thought I would never see those fascinating color flashes again that old cuts are known for. And it made me sad. However, I was unprepared for the splendid color light show that my “Cherry” (my Octavia’s name- Yoram inspired the name when he told me months ago that the baby pink color was the cherry on top of it all!) constantly gives! It’s like hundreds of oecs sitting on my finger! The precision is perfect! The brightness is perfect! And the colored light display is perfect! Needless to say, I am thrilled beyond words with this special diamond!!

Lessics

Brilliant_Rock
The blog post is up! And it’s such an amazing read! Thank you for the journey @diagem!!

I want to add that when I sold my oec, I thought I would never see those fascinating color flashes again that old cuts are known for. And it made me sad. However, I was unprepared for the splendid color light show that my “Cherry” (my Octavia’s name- Yoram inspired the name when he told me months ago that the baby pink color was the cherry on top of it all!) constantly gives! It’s like hundreds of oecs sitting on my finger! The precision is perfect! The brightness is perfect! And the colored light display is perfect! Needless to say, I am thrilled beyond words with this special diamond!!

I‘m so happy you fell in love with your diamond! Yorams Blogpost is so interesting and all I wanted to do after reading it was order a mmd from him!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A Perspective on Pearls- Vol. I
    A Perspective on Pearls- Vol. I
    Quarter Century Anniversary Upgrade
    Quarter Century Anniversary Upgrade
    Diamonds and the Movies – Watchlist (Part 1)
    Diamonds and the Movies – Watchlist (Part 1)

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.