shape
carat
color
clarity

yooooooooo... my final choice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tulips

Shiny_Rock
Hi PS friends,

I took your advice and go for G!!!

Been thinking for the past days and have changed today from the E to the G...
The money I saved (from lowering the colour)... I am going to Hong Kong for a week holiday !!!
31.gif
I can go Hong Kong to buy my christian dior handbag too
31.gif

Diamonds are girls'' best friends.. while branded bags are girls'' good friends!
19.gif
28.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow, that's awesome tulips! There will not be a noticeable difference in the diamond and you get an awesome trip and bag
36.gif
I would totally choose that as well, can't wait for you to get it! What are you setting it in?

ETA: Just read your post, great setting choices. I think the gabriel would win for me, I love the thin band covered in diamonds! What are you thinking for a wedding band, though? The solitaire is slightly more versatile but the gabriel reminds me of that one celebrity's set with all the bands, Ashley Judd maybe? Anyway, I adore her set
30.gif
so it could really be versatile too.

ETA: Kate Beckinsale I meant, but both are thin pave ering bands with a few stacking w-bands

tulips

Shiny_Rock
Hi Shimmer

I am not thinking of a wedding band... just the solasfera solitaire on the gabriel setting.. because I have my other 2 rings on my fingers..(a pave ring with 3 rows of diamonds and also a tiffany modified which has 38 small diamonds on it)

Hehehe I din want to look like a diamond freak or a christmas tree..
28.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sounds beautiful
1.gif
please post pictures when you receive it!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Tulips,

I think you made a great choice. The G will be white to your eyes and you get a designer handbag with it. It is a win win for you!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results